H.R. 1, the “For the People Act” and “Presidential Tax Transparency”

Good. Presidential candidates should release their tax returns.
Presidential candidates should release their college transcripts, college funding sources, passport applications, selective service registration, and Social Security card application.
Presidential candidates have been releasing their tax returns for over 40 years. Trump broke the tradition. Congress should reinstate it.
Don't care....There's no law that requires it, just like there's no law requiring the release of all the documents that I listed.

The bill is going nowhere...Suck it.
The tradition was started after Watergate for transparency purposes. What do you have against openness and transparency? If I am going to vote for a president I want as much information as possible.
Says the idiot that voted for an asshole that sealed all of his records to prevent people from finding out about his past.
christopher_walken_bass_TOO_BIG.gif

Presidential candidates should release their college transcripts, college funding sources, passport applications, selective service registration, and Social Security card application.
Presidential candidates have been releasing their tax returns for over 40 years. Trump broke the tradition. Congress should reinstate it.
Don't care....There's no law that requires it, just like there's no law requiring the release of all the documents that I listed.

The tradition was started after Watergate for transparency purposes. What do you have against openness and transparency? If I am going to vote for a president I want as much information as possible.
Says the idiot that voted for an asshole that sealed all of his records to prevent people from finding out about his past.
Sealing what? Finding out what? Who are you talking about?

There's also a tradition of accepting election results, which freaked out moonbats like you have refused to do for the last two years.

So much for tradition.

You mean make it law.

Ironic is that is started with Mitt Romney's father. And Mitt Romney also refused to release his tax returns.
What is it about Republicans and fear of exposure? After they dragged the Clintons through the mud for 30 years?

Republicans want transparency from Democrats not their own. Democrats want transparency from all.

Do Congresspeople release their tax returns?

Goose meet gander

Sealing what? Finding out what? Who are you talking about?

What the hell was that boob taking about?

Last edited:
You mean make it law.

Ironic is that is started with Mitt Romney's father. And Mitt Romney also refused to release his tax returns.
What is it about Republicans and fear of exposure? After they dragged the Clintons through the mud for 30 years?

Republicans want transparency from Democrats not their own. Democrats want transparency from all.
Transparency must mean something different to Democrats.
While Obama was POTUS they were poking around in everyone's private files and now they want them to be forced by law to reveal everything to them.
They're nothing but a bunch of fascist assholes.

Historically, Republican presidents have been terrified of transparency.

House Dems target Trump tax returns as part of lead-off ethics package

House Democrats are targeting President Trump’s tax returns as part of a broad ethics reform package that amounts to their first major piece of legislation since reclaiming the majority this week.

“Requires sitting Presidents and Vice Presidents, as well as candidates for the Presidency and Vice-Presidency to release their tax returns,” the bill’s “Presidential Tax Transparency” section reads.

The reform package, H.R. 1, the “For the People Act,” also aims to “end the dominance of big money” and “reduce the role of money” in politics, by requiring political organizations to disclose their big-money contributors and donors, introduces a multiple-matching system for small political donations to “break special interests’,” and tightens rules of super PACs.

The bill also bans foreign contributions in campaigns and requires PACs and organizations to disclose the identities of their donors who contribute more than $10,000.

----------------------

OH

MY

GOD!!!!!!!

It looks like Democrats mean business.

Thank God,
It's about time!!!!!!!!!!
1. Its another lesson in futility
2. Why didn't they ever do this BEFORE Trump won? This would have really hurt Clinton's run for president.....Oh! Nevermind I see why now.

House Dems target Trump tax returns as part of lead-off ethics package

House Democrats are targeting President Trump’s tax returns as part of a broad ethics reform package that amounts to their first major piece of legislation since reclaiming the majority this week.

“Requires sitting Presidents and Vice Presidents, as well as candidates for the Presidency and Vice-Presidency to release their tax returns,” the bill’s “Presidential Tax Transparency” section reads.

The reform package, H.R. 1, the “For the People Act,” also aims to “end the dominance of big money” and “reduce the role of money” in politics, by requiring political organizations to disclose their big-money contributors and donors, introduces a multiple-matching system for small political donations to “break special interests’,” and tightens rules of super PACs.

The bill also bans foreign contributions in campaigns and requires PACs and organizations to disclose the identities of their donors who contribute more than $10,000.

----------------------

OH

MY

GOD!!!!!!!

It looks like Democrats mean business.

Thank God,
It's about time!!!!!!!!!!
1. Its another lesson in futility
2. Why didn't they ever do this BEFORE Trump won? This would have really hurt Clinton's run for president.....Oh! Nevermind I see why now.
Clinton lied about getting a BJ. Apparently that’s the only lie Republicans could find in 30 years of investigation. Trumps lies 30 times a week. At least. Maybe even a day.

Seems odd that Republicans are still screaming Clinton lied over one lie.

And then voted for Trump?

The guy tends to lie with every sentence.

I think they also need to justify why they only make on average $145,000 but all seem to have several homes they can't afford.
$145k is only enough to afford one home, much less several.
And the fact that Obama came to Washington practically broke but now is a multi-millionaire, that just doesn't seem legitimate.

Obama and Hillary tax returns are available. They did not hide their income. So don’t worry about it.

Crooked Trump hide his tax returns. I’m sure his followers are so scared what will come out from his tax returns.

Why do you think Trump is so scared in releasing his tax returns?

Last edited:

Honest people do care where our leader income came from.... Is he a crooks like those criminals? is he crooks like those tax cheater in jail? Then he should go to jail like everyone else

Goose meet gander

Yes and yes.

Yeah. Grown men should be able to throat fuck a young female intern their daughters age, especially in the Oval Office. What's the big deal?

Using her vagina as a humidor was just a great improvisation.

I tell you Deany, these fucking Republicans

Goose meet gander

Yes and yes.
No, they don't

Yeah. Grown men should be able to throat fuck a young female intern their daughters age, especially in the Oval Office. What's the big deal?

I can't talk about what adults do behind closed doors. It's not my business.

But if they pay money to hide it, like Trump did when he committed felonies to change the outcome of an election, then it's OK to comment.

I can't talk about what adults do behind closed doors. It's not my business.

But if they pay money to hide it, like Trump did when he committed felonies to change the outcome of an election, then it's OK to comment.
Remarkable

Forum List

Back