Gypsy IQ

I must be a tard because my IQ is but a mere 125 so I never bothered to take the MESA test.

Eh 125 is still considered very intelligent. 90-109 is considered average.

When I was a kid I aced the Iowa test every year and then they gave me some kind of intelligence test and then put me in the gifted program. When I took the ACT in High school unfortunately I only got a 27, though I did real well on all the sections but English where I got like a 21 or 22 and brought my score down, other wise I would have gotten the 29 that qualifies for MENSA. I did get a 99 on the ASVAB later in life, but MENSA doesn't take ASVAB scores that were taken after something like 1980 for some reason.

What did you do with your intelligence gift from God, I hope you did not spend it like a drunken sailor. What is your greatest achievement in life?

Well I just graduated from Eastern Kentucky University with a B.S. in Criminal Justice Summa Cum Laude. I am scheduled to take the GRE on the 11th. I am going for my Master's Degree in Criminology and I'm trying to get a graduate assistant position that pays $16,000 a year for working 20 hours a week, plus you get 3/4 off of your tuition. Tuition is like $18,000 a year so the graduate position is like getting paid close to $30,000 per school year.

Somebody has to go to college to keep the academia employed. Bravo Zulu is radio Navy speak that means "job well done". Bravo Zulu or BZ.

Yeah and I have a feeling my future will be in teaching Criminal Justice somewhere.

I have done every dirt bag job in life including Navy Instructor which was the hardest job I ever had to do and harder than combat. I come from a family of teachers and teaching is in my blood. Follow your Star if you dare.

edit: I got results using the carrot or stick. The carrot was going to the Marine Club to see the topless and bottomless dancer and I bought the beer. The stick was if you did not pass the test you got kicked out of class and out of the rate. No slaves or prisoners taken. I was a harsh disciplinarian and people would cry when they could not make the grade.

Last edited:

When I was a kid I aced the Iowa test every year and then they gave me some kind of intelligence test and then put me in the gifted program. When I took the ACT in High school unfortunately I only got a 27, though I did real well on all the sections but English where I got like a 21 or 22 and brought my score down, other wise I would have gotten the 29 that qualifies for MENSA. I did get a 99 on the ASVAB later in life, but MENSA doesn't take ASVAB scores that were taken after something like 1980 for some reason.

What did you do with your intelligence gift from God, I hope you did not spend it like a drunken sailor. What is your greatest achievement in life?

Well I just graduated from Eastern Kentucky University with a B.S. in Criminal Justice Summa Cum Laude. I am scheduled to take the GRE on the 11th. I am going for my Master's Degree in Criminology and I'm trying to get a graduate assistant position that pays $16,000 a year for working 20 hours a week, plus you get 3/4 off of your tuition. Tuition is like $18,000 a year so the graduate position is like getting paid close to $30,000 per school year.

Somebody has to go to college to keep the academia employed. Bravo Zulu is radio Navy speak that means "job well done". Bravo Zulu or BZ.

Yeah and I have a feeling my future will be in teaching Criminal Justice somewhere.

I have done every dirt bag job in life including Navy Instructor which was the hardest job I ever had to do and harder than combat. I come from a family of teachers and it is in my blood. Follow your Star if you dare.

I've never done teaching, but I have had positions in retail management where I had to do a lot of training. I've been a manager at Finishline, a manager for a cell phone company, and a district manager for GNC. So I've had to teach people to do just about everything it takes to run a large retail store. When I was a District Manager I was over 5 stores that did probably $5 million a year in sales combined. The Finishline I was a manager at we would have some days where the deposit would be $25,000 and that's not including credit cards.

I have done every dirt bag job in life including Navy Instructor which was the hardest job I ever had to do and harder than combat. I come from a family of teachers and teaching is in my blood. Follow your Star if you dare.

edit: I got results using the carrot or stick. The carrot was going to the Marine Club to see the topless and bottomless dancer and I bought the beer free ham and cheese sandwiches at the Marine Club. The stick was if you did not pass the test you got kicked out of class and out of the rate. No slaves or prisoners taken. I was a harsh disciplinarian and people would cry when they could not make the grade.

I have done every dirt bag job in life including Navy Instructor which was the hardest job I ever had to do and harder than combat. I come from a family of teachers and it is in my blood. Follow your Star if you dare.

I've never done teaching, but I have had positions in retail management where I had to do a lot of training. I've been a manager at Finishline, a manager for a cell phone company, and a district manager for GNC. So I've had to teach people to do just about everything it takes to run a large retail store. When I was a District Manager I was over 5 stores that did probably $5 million a year in sales combined. The Finishline I was a manager at we would have some days where the deposit would be $25,000 and that's not including credit cards.

Retail management is a dirty job but somebody has to do it. Can we agree that all jobs are dirty?

Forum List

Back