Gypsy IQ

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
We all know that Gypsies have very low IQ. Is that because of their living conditions and how is that related to health and life expectancy? I found out Gypsies have a life expectancy lower then in Africa, is that because they have a low IQ and therefore or vice versa that because of their hard life and dysgenic lifestyle no education, they have a lower IQ? Probably that is asking like what was before the chicken or the egg, but im curious what White Nationalists think here since you concern yourself with IQ studies and race. IQ studies and race are not that much discussed outside anthropology forums and white nationalist forums.

Life expectancy for Slovak Roma less than in Africa - Romea.cz

Gypsies might not have great book smarts, because a lot of the time they are home schooled, but they have more street smarts than most people... and a lot of times that's more important in life.

We all know that Gypsies have very low IQ. Is that because of their living conditions and how is that related to health and life expectancy? I found out Gypsies have a life expectancy lower then in Africa, is that because they have a low IQ and therefore or vice versa that because of their hard life and dysgenic lifestyle no education, they have a lower IQ? Probably that is asking like what was before the chicken or the egg, but im curious what White Nationalists think here since you concern yourself with IQ studies and race. IQ studies and race are not that much discussed outside anthropology forums and white nationalist forums.

Ironically, your post reinforces, rather than diminishes, the legitimacy of IQ disparities between discrete ethnic groups. Why should humans be different from any other animals in terms of subspecies specialization (e.g., dogs)?

Ironically, your post reinforces, rather than diminishes, the legitimacy of IQ disparities between various ethnic groups. Why should humans be different from any other animals in terms of subspecies specialization (e.g., dogs)?

Thats because I dont have a agenda, I left it open without making a final statement, Im a truth seeker, it could be both ways like I said (they have a low IQ inherently and therefore create those circumstances or because of the environment they have low IQs)

I think it's also important to note that it depends on what test is used to determine IQ. Some are based on actual established educational influence, while some others test your ability to reason by asking other types of questions.

I think it's also important to note that it depends on what test is used to determine IQ. Some are based on actual established educational influence, while some others test your ability to reason by asking other types of questions.

Do you trust online IQ tests? What about mensa norway online IQ test Mensa IQ Test
Also DNA Land a genetic testing company has intelligence trait and they told me I have possibility of increased intelligence. Do you think that could be correct?
DNALand_Intelligence.jpg

Do you trust online IQ tests? What about mensa norway online IQ test Mensa IQ Test
Also DNA Land a genetic testing company has intelligence trait and they told me I have possibility of increased intelligence. Do you think that could be correct?
DNALand_Intelligence.jpg

I have very little trust in any online test that says it is testing your IQ. Think about that...if there is a question you don't know what is stopping you from going to a new tab and finding the answer?

DNALand_Intelligence.jpg

I have very little trust in any online test that says it is testing your IQ. Think about that...if there is a question you don't know what is stopping you from going to a new tab and finding the answer?

true, but i can assure you that i didnt do that. i scored on that one 119 on one fiqure IQ test (where you pay a fee and it can make you eligible for some online high IQ societies) i had 137 that was the highest i scored ever i scored a wide range of numbers from 89-137

fiqureiqtestnamedeleted.jpg

Fiqure IQ Test

Man I'm sorry but I have never heard of that test. Here are the test that qualify for MENSA.

Qualifying test scores

I didnt said it qualifies for MENSA, but for some other less known High IQ societies. Well I took a IQ test here too at expertrating it is a ISO company and works with google, and many other employers etc. it gives certifications on many things, such a certificate qualifies you for many employers. ExpertRating - Online Certification and Employee Testing

I didnt scored as high but also not bad, i was lowest on verbal, but its also in english, and english is not my native language. i took that test somewhere in 2016 also it goes with a fee.
Date: Monday, October 24, 2016
Your ExpertRating IQ Score: 96
The following traits were tested in the test taken by you:
1. Linguistic/Verbal Ability 43%
2. Logical Ability 50%
3. Numerical Skills 75%
4. Perceptual Skills 57%
5. Visual Spatial Skills 67%

Man I'm sorry but I have never heard of that test. Here are the test that qualify for MENSA.

Qualifying test scores

I didnt said it qualifies for MENSA, but for some other less known High IQ societies. Well I took a IQ test here too at expertrating it is a ISO company and works with google, and many other employers etc. it gives certifications on many things, such a certificate qualifies you for many employers. ExpertRating - Online Certification and Employee Testing

I didnt scored as high but also not bad, i was lowest on verbal, but its also in english, and english is not my native language. i took that test somewhere in 2016 also it goes with a fee.
2. Logical Ability 50%
3. Numerical Skills 75%
4. Perceptual Skills 57%

It doesn't matter if you were talking about MENSA, but the tests that MENSA accepts are the good quality tests. If you really want to test your IQ, quit spending money on all these unknown sites and do one of the standard ones like the Stanford Binet.

Qualifying test scores

2. Logical Ability 50%
3. Numerical Skills 75%
4. Perceptual Skills 57%

It doesn't matter if you were talking about MENSA, but the tests that MENSA accepts are the good quality tests. If you really want to test your IQ, quit spending money on all these unknown sites and do one of the standard ones like the Stanford Binet.

I could take one of MENSA Austria IQ tests, but I would need to travell to Salzburg or Vienna and I never did. It costs 40 euros, if you score 130 you are qualified for MENSA if below you are disqualified.

Gypsies might not have great book smarts, because a lot of the time they are home schooled, but they have more street smarts than most people... and a lot of times that's more important in life.

I never met a Gypsy but know how to play Tarantella on the piano which is a Gypsy dance. Tarantella means spider.

Qualifying test scores

2. Logical Ability 50%
3. Numerical Skills 75%
4. Perceptual Skills 57%

I could take one of MENSA Austria IQ tests, but I would need to travell to Salzburg or Vienna and I never did. It costs 40 euros, if you score 130 you are qualified for MENSA if below you are disqualified.

Yeah the qualifying score is usually somewhere between 130-135. That's supposed to be the top 2% intelligence of the world population.

Qualifying test scores

2. Logical Ability 50%
3. Numerical Skills 75%
4. Perceptual Skills 57%

Yeah the qualifying score is usually somewhere between 130-135. That's supposed to be the top 2% intelligence of the world population.

I must be a tard because my IQ is but a mere 125 so never bothered to take the MESA test.

Qualifying test scores

2. Logical Ability 50%
3. Numerical Skills 75%
4. Perceptual Skills 57%

I must be a tard because my IQ is but a mere 125 so I never bothered to take the MESA test.

Eh 125 is still considered very intelligent. 90-109 is considered average.

When I was a kid I aced the Iowa test every year and then they gave me some kind of intelligence test and then put me in the gifted program. When I took the ACT in High school unfortunately I only got a 27, though I did real well on all the sections but English where I got like a 21 or 22 and brought my score down, other wise I would have gotten the 29 that qualifies for MENSA. I did get a 99 on the ASVAB later in life, but MENSA doesn't take ASVAB scores that were taken after something like 1980 for some reason.

2. Logical Ability 50%
3. Numerical Skills 75%
4. Perceptual Skills 57%

I must be a tard because my IQ is but a mere 125 so I never bothered to take the MESA test.

When I was a kid I aced the Iowa test every year and then they gave me some kind of intelligence test and then put me in the gifted program. When I took the ACT in High school unfortunately I only got a 27, though I did real well on all the sections but English where I got like a 21 or 22 and brought my score down, other wise I would have gotten the 29 that qualifies for MENSA. I did get a 99 on the ASVAB later in life, but MENSA doesn't take ASVAB scores that were taken after something like 1980 for some reason.

What did you do with your intelligence gift from God, I hope you did not spend it like a drunken sailor. What is your greatest achievement in life?

What did you do with your intelligence gift from God, I hope you did not spend it like a drunken sailor. What is your greatest achievement in life?

Well I just graduated from Eastern Kentucky University with a B.S. in Criminal Justice Summa Cum Laude. I am scheduled to take the GRE on the 11th. I am going for my Master's Degree in Criminology and I'm trying to get a graduate assistant position that pays $16,000 a year for working 20 hours a week, plus you get 3/4 off of your tuition. Tuition is like $18,000 a year so the graduate position is like getting paid close to $30,000 per school year.

Well I just graduated from Eastern Kentucky University with a B.S. in Criminal Justice Summa Cum Laude. I am scheduled to take the GRE on the 11th. I am going for my Master's Degree in Criminology and I'm trying to get a graduate assistant position that pays $16,000 a year for working 20 hours a week, plus you get 3/4 off of your tuition. Tuition is like $18,000 a year so the graduate position is like getting paid close to $30,000 per school year.

Somebody has to go to college to keep the academia employed. Bravo Zulu is radio Navy speak that means "job well done". Bravo Zulu or BZ.

Somebody has to go to college to keep the academia employed. Bravo Zulu is radio Navy speak that means "job well done". Bravo Zulu or BZ.

Yeah and I have a feeling my future will be in teaching Criminal Justice somewhere.

Forum List

Back