Gwen and Blake Break Up

She obviously thought he was a good catch. What happened afterwards does not change that. Unless you know WHY they broke up.
YES I DO. He had her prancing around in camouflage in the woods and watching NASCAR. It was embarrassing. She was just dick-ma-tized for a few days then came to her senses.

LMAO!! You want to pretend you do. But I doubt she was wearing anything she didn't want to wear, or watching anything she didn't want to watch.
Dick-nosis is a powerful force. Am I wrong?

Apparently so is celebrity fantasy.
Hey, get off of my cloud. I have studied this woman for many long, hard hours.

I'm sorry.

Oh-My-God-Who-The-Hell-Cares-Gif-On-Family-Guy.gif

It popped into my head when I was at the keyboard, so I asked Google.

Apparently your claims of a break-up are premature. The top story on the Google search is about them getting married.

It popped into my head when I was at the keyboard, so I asked Google.

Apparently your claims of a break-up are premature. The top story on the Google search is about them getting married.

Yep.

They do not look like a couple that "matches." I dont know if she is not right for him, or he is not right for her. But they do not match.

Gwen and Blake marriage = Gwen Stefani, Blake Shelton Marriage Rumors: Couple Planning To Do Ceremony In Oklahoma! Shelton's Ex-Wife Says No! Wedding Costs $2 Million

Rossdales nanny is pregnant, the nanny that broke Gwen and Gavin up.

Nanny who broke up Gwen Stefani's marriage is pregnant

Shadow 355

Finally it appears that this travesty is over. Sources are saying that Gwen Stefani has broken up with that Blake asshole. Clearly, this was never going to workout. For some reason it always bothered me. At least Gavin Rossdale had a cool band. But a pop-country guy? What a fag.

You are getting all worked up and dishing it over a celebrity breakup, and you are calling somebody ELSE the fag?

Forum List

Back