GWB's "Decision Points" leads the book sales chart

Why would you want to read a giant printed lie about all of the lies that administration told to the American people and the world? Seems like a waste of time to me...

The whole admintstration absolutely should stand trial for war crimes. They they and all of their "defen$e" contract buddies - every CEO and every exectutive should be forced to pay back the American people the billions of dollars bilked out of our treasury and borrowed from China... with interest.

I hate that big red dot of yours. Red is my fovorite color so it attracts me to your posts so that I end up reading them. And every time, with out fail, I'm pissed that I won't get that wasted time back.

If there was ANY actual evidence beyond what you hear on msn, something would have happened by now.

Im very glad to see people learning things and asking question.

I know rdean and TM seem to have issues understanding the concept.

I may get around reading it at some point. But I have 3 books im currently working on and it's not a priority. I certainly will be going to the library and not purchasing it though.

Why would you want to read a giant printed lie about all of the lies that administration told to the American people and the world? Seems like a waste of time to me...

The whole admintstration absolutely should stand trial for war crimes. They they and all of their "defen$e" contract buddies - every CEO and every exectutive should be forced to pay back the American people the billions of dollars bilked out of our treasury and borrowed from China... with interest.

Because heaven forbid we get information from lots of different sources before making judgments about it's worth.

So what if the 20%ers all flock to buy his (revisionist) book (it's alot of people). Doesn't change anyones mind or history for that matter. The book signing events go over really big here in Houston. Not so much in New York I imagine.

hate that big red dot of yours. Red is my fovorite color so it attracts me to your posts so that I end up reading them. And every time, with out fail, I'm pissed that I won't get that wasted time back.

If there was ANY actual evidence beyond what you hear on msn, something would have happened by now.

Well, that is because we have the best government money can buy. The corporations would never risk losing their MIC cash cow, now would they. If you don't like my posts, just admire the pretty red circle and DON'T READ THEM. Moron.

hate that big red dot of yours. Red is my fovorite color so it attracts me to your posts so that I end up reading them. And every time, with out fail, I'm pissed that I won't get that wasted time back.

Well, that is because we have the best government money can buy. The corporations would never risk losing their MIC cash cow, now would they. If you don't like my posts, just admire the pretty red circle and DON'T READ THEM. Moron.

But I'm drawn to them like a moth to the flame.

I keep reading, hoping that one time I will see free thought instead of talking points I hear on Morning Joe.

sadly, nothing yet. :(

I keep reading, hoping that one time I will see free thought instead of talking points I hear on Morning Joe.

Talking points? Can you refute my post? Do you not agree that our government writes legislation that is unwholesomely skewed (and overtly lobbied for) toward corporations and the wealthy to the detriment of the rest of us? Do you not agree that those with the most money have the loudest voice? Do you not see the parallels between Bush's plans to go to war with Iraq (which were in place well before 9-11 which he used as his "in") and the "security" corporations that popped up overnight with their hands out awaiting those no-bid contracts? Really?

BTW, what is morning joe?

Because heaven forbid we get information from lots of different sources before making judgments about it's worth.

I can tell you without reading it what it's worth. You can't polish a turd.

So, what would you recommend, rather than a first hand account of history?

Turn on msnbc. It's where all the smartest libs and progs get thier propaganda.

So, what would you recommend, rather than a first hand account of history?

You might want to start with "Shock Doctrine" by Naomi Klein. It has a section with a well researched & sourced account of the lead-up and implementation of the Iraq debacle.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Shock-Doctrine-Rise-Disaster-Capitalism/dp/0805079831]Amazon.com: The Shock Doctrine: The Rise of Disaster Capitalism (9780805079838): Naomi Klein: Books[/ame]

Really? how pray tell do you evaluate information before you learn it?

And what "information" would you learn from a person that you believe to be lacking in intelligence and, basically, dishonest?

Stupid people don't become president of the United States, so that's pretty much a non-starter. Whether or not he's dishonest is a different story. He's a politician, so more than likely he's dishonest.

I am curious, though, as to how you can accurately critique a book you haven't read. You talk about him lacking in intelligence, but someone of high intelligence would certainly know better than to make assumptions about a subject they have no knowledge of, don't you think?

Forum List

Back