GW is confused,, India isn't worth it.

sitarro said:
Try to read a little on India, this place has a BILLION people. A protest of 10,000 is like 3 or 4 filthy sign toting protesters here in downtown Washington.

I suppose it is a valid point of view. Considering GM and United Technologies see so much promise in India that they have built engineering schools and high tech design headquarters there.. What the hell, they build it now anyhow.. To say that the tech they receive isn't the highest level?? No,, it will be probably better than what we send them.. Just like Israel.. They get (Usually the Saleens, while we keep the four banger) the base model and make the mods to the stuff and wahla!! Super Duper shit that exceeds what we have in our arsenals.. AND THEY DON'T SHARE THE TECH BACK with us!!!!!

I guess they figured out if the stupid asses here would give it to them, then we might give it to somebody else in order to get "rep",, or in GW's lingo,, POELITIKAL CAPPYTOLL.

we export more in arms than in grain. I'm not sure where I read that weapons were our #1 export.

Even if weapons are our #3 export rather than #1, we're still the world's largest arms supplier, selling 2.5 times as much as #2. One site I just looked at reported that in 1999 U.S. weapons were being used in 90% of the conflicts worldwide.

I also notice that the list pertains to products, and doesn't include entertainment, which I had read was our #2 export. I'll have to do some more searching to clarify this. I'm sure the way the figures are reported depends on a lot of different factors, since many companies are multinational.

Mariner.

dilloduck said:
hey--we have an open southern border SUPPOSEDLY because Americans won't do certain jobs. We gonna let all Indians in too because they are the only ones who will run motels or because Indians are just safe ,trustworthy people who would never hurt an American?

One of the Ghandi mart owner/ops charged me $.69 for a .59 slurpy.. WTF!!!

I should have called INS and had his ass deported.. Prick. :fu2:

Working Man said:
sitarro said:
Try to read a little on India, this place has a BILLION people. A protest of 10,000 is like 3 or 4 filthy sign toting protesters here in downtown Washington.

I suppose it is a valid point of view. Considering GM and United Technologies see so much promise in India that they have built engineering schools and high tech design headquarters there.. What the hell, they build it now anyhow.. To say that the tech they receive isn't the highest level?? No,, it will be probably better than what we send them.. Just like Israel.. They get (Usually the Saleens, while we keep the four banger) the base model and make the mods to the stuff and wahla!! Super Duper shit that exceeds what we have in our arsenals.. AND THEY DON'T SHARE THE TECH BACK with us!!!!!

I guess they figured out if the stupid asses here would give it to them, then we might give it to somebody else in order to get "rep",, or in GW's lingo,, POELITIKAL CAPPYTOLL.

Well let me see, I am running a company that produces a product that most Americans aren't buying, looking to the future I see a bunch of spoiled shits that are typically 3 years behind India's kids in math but are really up to snuff on video games and dimwit rap twats, what should I do? Should I just hope that these idiot kids that emulate the lowest forms of life in the sports and entertainment industries will somehow get some intelligence and realize that there are more important things than hangin out and bangin hos? India's kids already know the importance of a great education and they are getting it, that is who I would want working for my company.

And you know nothing about the aerospace industry.

Forum List

Back