GW is confused,, India isn't worth it.

Discussion in 'Middle East - General' started by Working Man, Mar 3, 2006.

1. Working Man

Working Man Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +47
    Why does he want to give nuclear supplies to people who hate his dumb ass,, and when the other beauties,, the Pakistanis are suppose to be our "friends" too? (sure they are friends when it is convienient for them too)

Seems to me that if we want to be more secure, without giving away the materials needed to end the world,, then let us just not buy shit made in India and Pakistan. This way, even if they get the stuff, we don't have to be blamed for it. :bow3: Sure, China or Israel would pawn technology off for a buck, but that isn't the business we should be in.

AND ANOTHER THING about this India Nuke program,,,,,, THE NUKE INSPECTORS WOULD ONLY GET ACCESS TO MOST OF THE NUKE SITES.. Sounds like bullshit to me.. Either all of the nuke sites get inspected or those miserable bastards can stick their cheap shit up their ass... :funnyface

And if one more of those new generation immigrant pricks bumps into me without saying excuse me,, while shopping,, I am going to do a tap dance on him, her, or whatever. Many of the new imports are rude. I would assume that they think they are better than those who have lived in the US all their lives. (Not to say in that in some cases, the imports are not better.. Just in general)

2. Mr.Conley

Mr.Conley Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +116
    They already have nukes so how would us helping them develop nuclear power hurt us. Do you think India is planning to nuke the US?

Frankly at this point, any oversight of India's nuclear program is needed. They've been going for decades and we have faintly a clue as to what they're doing. If we send in inspectors even to just a few sites, we could avert a potential Chernobyl.

3. sitarro

sitarro Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,001
    Try to read a little on India, this place has a BILLION people. A protest of 10,000 is like 3 or 4 filthy sign toting protesters here in downtown Washington.

Here is one of the big reasons for the relationship change with India. They want to rebuild their military and they are looking for suppliers ......is this good are bad, don't know but we are Capitalist and Lockheed and Boeing employ a huge group of skilled and lower skilled laborers. Just as important they employ design technicians who invariably produce design innovations that are useful for the military but also private and public sectors. The airlines are a prime example. If we aren't picked the EU or China or Russia will get the contracts, is that better for us??? No. The aircraft we sell them do not have the truely advanced technology our Military uses but is still pretty strong. . . strong enough for them to want it over the other guys.

Many think the U.S. manufacturers sell the latest versions of these aircraft but that is not the case. The F-16s they get are more like a stock Mustang with a six and we are using Saleen S7s. The article below says a lot about our President doing his job in the real world and seeking partners politically but also ones that will buy our products..... works well to lower trade deficits and keep our people employed. I think as always Mr. Bush's business sense is overshadowed in the press by the few mispeaks that prove him to be human and yet this "hick" has an economy that is kicking world market ass and producing unemployement rates below 5% while most of Europe is 10% or higher.

http://today.reuters.com/news/artic...N02409862_RTRUKOC_0_US-BUSH-INDIA-DEFENSE.xml

4. theim

theim Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +234
    India is the most pro-American country on the globe, dumbass.

5. rtwngAvngr

rtwngAvngr Guest

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +511
    Yeah. Libs only want islamofascists to get nukes.

6. MtnBiker

MtnBiker Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +230
    http://www.siliconindia.com/shownewsdata.asp?newsno=31137

7. rtwngAvngr

rtwngAvngr Guest

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +511
    Plus indians have been dealing with this islamofascist bullshit for a long time now, and are glad the whole thing is coming to a head and that the world is paying attention to islamic bullcrap.

8. dilloduck

dilloduck Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,403
    They come to America because they think it might be safer? How silly.

9. rtwngAvngr

rtwngAvngr Guest

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +511
    It is safe. But not from selling key assets to enemies.

10. sitarro

sitarro Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,001
    Indians own and run all of the motels in Northern California and are heading South. I stayed at 3 different motels in the Laguna beach area while shooting a golf course there, all were owned by families from India. I asked one if they have special college courses on running motels in India and he said that they found them to be good investments. Be sure to give them crap about the price, they will come down if you threaten to leave. :D