GW causing tidal flooding in Florida...no worries.

It does not fit their agenda to let others know this, though.
You know the ones I feel most sorry for are the ones just being duped that it is all manmade, and believe we could actually change, through dollar exchange, the natural course of climate on earth.
Really?
The Miami News - Google News Archive Search

Common sense really, really offends deniers.

Look at them all here, going amusingly off-the-rails and posting all their usual forged data and crazy myth deflections, simply because it was pointed out that rising sea levels make tidal flooding more common. Deniers just can't handle it when their religious beliefs are questioned.

Again this is nothing new to Miami, it has been going on for a very long time, way before Global warming become a religion.

You know the ones I feel most sorry for are the ones just being duped that it is all manmade, and believe we could actually change, through dollar exchange, the natural course of climate on earth.

Again this is nothing new to Miami, it has been going on for a very long time, way before Global warming become a religion.

It's like donating money each week to achieve forgiveness of sins. Tell someone taking a shit is a sin and out comes the pocket book.

It's like donating money each week to achieve forgiveness of sins. Tell someone taking a shit is a sin and out comes the pocket book.
:badgrin:

And it's getting worse.

Again, you deniers are really effin' dim. This is simple stuff, but you all fail hard at things any average grade-schooler could grasp. That's why you've all been banished to the kiddie table. The grownups prefer to talk without being interrupted by the toddlers.

And why are you so dim? Because your church orders you to be stupid. It's happened throughout history, your church here being the general right-wing-extremist kook cult. No matter. The forces of reason are always opposed by superstitious nonsense, and your superstitious nonsense is nothing special in that regard. It will fade like all the other nonsense did.

Last edited:

And it's getting worse.

Again, you deniers are really effin' dim. This is simple stuff, but you all fail hard at things any average grade-schooler could grasp. That's why you've all been banished to the kiddie table. The grownups prefer to talk without being interrupted by the toddlers.

And why are you so dim? Because your church orders you to be stupid. It's happened throughout history, your church here being the general right-wing-extremist kook cult. No matter. The forces of reason are always opposed by superstitious nonsense, and your superstitious nonsense is nothing special in that regard. It will fade like all the other nonsense did.

"Deniers."

:lol::lol::lol::eusa_clap:

I have JUST the spot for that gem of cheap-ass lolberal "talk." http://www.usmessageboard.com/9087203-post10.html

A shoots B.

B says "C SHOT me!"

C denies B's claim.

B calls C a "denier."

Guess what? It's perfectly ok to deny a ridiculous and baseless and unproven claim. In fact, it's kinda silly NOT to "deny" a stupid empty claim.

Last edited:
And it's getting worse.

No it's not, and that's the issue. Statistically, their is no change at all. The hype that your cult puts out seizes on events, and hides trends.

You DO realize that what you perpetrate is a fraud, right? I mean, you're in this for the political gain, and know that what you claim is all bullshit, right?

You are exactly like the Catholic Church of the 13th century. All evidence is crafted to meet your political goals. Real science is crushed under the jackboot of orthodoxy.

You are a cult, the antithesis of science.

Ah yes, all of the Scientific Societies on Earth, all of the National Academies of Science, and all of the major Universities are crafting evidence to fit their political goal. Which is?

Oh where is my little tin hat, little tin hat, little tin hat......................................

Forum List

Back