Guys, no more books about Trump the idiot!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
If I hear of one more book about Donald J. Dumbass, I'm gonna scream. We all know the guys a liar, a national threat to this country, a con, a moron, a fool, a idiot, someone completely incapable of governing this nation, let alone his personal life, without lying his way through shit. And all the proof, all the audio, all the facts in the world is not gonna change any ones mind about this guy. The GOP will continue to protect this guy, his adoring nuts will never turn on this guy....unless you fuck with their money and those of us with working brain cells, will continue to believe he's the most corrupt creature known to mankind and he did in fact work with Putin to get elected.

So please, no more books, no more audio, no more proof with concrete facts...no one is bending....lets just all hope and pray this Nov. we get enough democrats in office to contain this nightmare until his reign of terror has ended.

Please note. Stop spending you’re welfare check on drugs. That is all.

If I hear of one more book about Donald J. Dumbass, I'm gonna scream. We all know the guys a liar, a national threat to this country, a con, a moron, a fool, a idiot, someone completely incapable of governing this nation, let alone his personal life, without lying his way through shit. And all the proof, all the audio, all the facts in the world is not gonna change any ones mind about this guy. The GOP will continue to protect this guy, his adoring nuts will never turn on this guy....unless you fuck with their money and those of us with working brain cells, will continue to believe he's the most corrupt creature known to mankind and he did in fact work with Putin to get elected.

So please, no more books, no more audio, no more proof with concrete facts...no one is bending....lets just all hope and pray this Nov. we get enough democrats in office to contain this nightmare until his reign of terror has ended.
Wow. He has really got in your head. How can you function with this full time obsession?

upload_2018-9-4_17-17-41.jpeg

upload_2018-9-4_17-17-53.jpeg

upload_2018-9-4_17-18-13.jpeg

MAGA!

This is so fun watching the mindless lose their minds......

when are you going to stop talking about him?....

Well then. We know what to get you for Christmas this year.

If I hear of one more book about Donald J. Dumbass, I'm gonna scream.

Too bad. Trump's working with a number of ghost writers to produce all kinds of books on him! And a whole lot of them are bashing him because you Leftards suck that stuff up! You buy that crap right off the shelves and the humor is, you're helping to finance Trump's 2020 campaign. Thank you! We'll have more books and other anti-Trump products out there for you to spend your welfare checks on soon.

images (26).jpg

Well then. We know what to get you for Christmas this year.
50 dollars on her commissary account?

Left wing parasites including your favorite political hacks are making millions off Trump. Take lefty Boob Woodward for instance, his latest book is for gullible lefties that butt suck anonymous sources for their, "facts" much like you and your little Woody.

768.jpg

Last edited:

The Media leader will just keep killing trees until they drive him out of office, or so they think. The Media has become a moving train wreck and will do so until they lose tons of money. The people are not buying into the Propaganda that is being put into print and on the Media tube. Progressive have and will "lock step" themselves into History with all the other Wackos and will end up the same condition. What a bunch of losers. This has got to be the longest Pity Party ever held.

Forum List

Back