"Guy Who Can't Win" Tied Atop Latest Iowa Poll

You can't leave! All the plants will die!

Mr. Cain did not implode. That's silly sophistry. In fact, Mr. Cain might still win.

Dr. Paul, by very stark contrast, has exactly no chance whatsoever.

That is all there is to it.

But I can't believe you're leaving me.

boo hoo.

:lol:

Dude... It's hard to even understand you. I understand your Messiah, Cain is on his way out but don't go mental.

YOu are the one who said, and I quote, "I think you and I are done."

You stupid gay fuckwit.

Mr. Cain is not my Messiah. I just think he has the best overall appreciation for what we need at this juncture.

Still, even that nitwit Dr. Paul who spends half his time being a gibberish laden wind-up toy, would STILL be a vast improvement over the Obamassiah.

Here...

List me 5 positions of policy Cain offers that you LOVE.

After you can hardly think of 5 positions on policy Cain has to offer do me a favor and stfu and get back to overeating.

1 person has ever been able to do this, their list included "smaller bills." Wow... Hey, see if you can do this without Googling Cain's "policies" or going to his site lol.

That is why Cain is your Messiah, just as Obama was the Messiah to the left... You don't even know why you like the man, fuck, I prolly know more about Cain than you do because I'm honest and read up on him.

Last edited:
Can we stop the stupidity now, please?

Obama 39%, Paul 38%

Oh, so now I'm stupid? You're not going to win any arguments by insulting me.

Let's try this again:

RCP Average 8/17 - 10/29 -- Obama 47.6 Paul 41.6

For the record I clearly said "Even this poll is far out but at least it is relevant"

Correct, you said that your poll is at least relevant, which implies that my poll is not relevant. You have yet to show me how a poll of GOP primary candidates is more relevant to a presidential election than a poll that compares the approval numbers of a sitting president to those of potential opponents.

I get the feeling that the only reason my poll is not relevant in your view is because in it, Obama handily beats Paul. Mine is from RCP, who average out all polls on the subject. But somehow your one poll is more relevant. :lol::lol::lol: Whatever.

Dude just give it up... well over a year out from the GE election and the Republicans are not even in the primaries yet, wait untill we are at least 6 months out from the GE to start looking at polls on that imo. 6 months is even a huge amount of time as much can change.

Then I guess you shouldn't be bringing up any polls.

Dude... It's hard to even understand you. I understand your Messiah, Cain is on his way out but don't go mental.

You stupid gay fuckwit.

Mr. Cain is not my Messiah. I just think he has the best overall appreciation for what we need at this juncture.

Still, even that nitwit Dr. Paul who spends half his time being a gibberish laden wind-up toy, would STILL be a vast improvement over the Obamassiah.

Here...

After you can hardly think of 5 positions on policy Cain has to offer do me a favor and stfu and get back to overeating.

1 person has ever been able to do this, their list included "smaller bills." Wow... Hey, see if you can do this without Googling Cain's "policies" or going to his site lol.

That is why Cain is your Messiah, just as Obama was the Messiah to the left... You don't even know why you like the man, fuck, I prolly know more about Cain than you do because I'm honest and read up on him.

Dickhead:

You've already tried that gambit.

I have already linked to some of Mr. Cain's positions.

Your silly little petty-minded efffort to play "gotchya" only serves to make you look smaller and pettier than you've already shown yourself to be.

Dr. Paul is the issue, you imbecile.

And he's a kook. You support an assclown.

Unlike you, I have enough integrity to acknowledge that he has ALSO said some intelligent things. But, unlike you, I c an and do recognize the whacked out shit he spews that make him a fubar.

And, no, avorydud. He has NO chance of winning. None.

You stupid gay fuckwit.

Here...

Dickhead:

Your silly little petty-minded efffort to play "gotchya" only serves to make you look smaller and pettier than you've already shown yourself to be.

Unlike you, I have enough integrity to acknowledge that he has ALSO said some intelligent things. But, unlike you, I c an and do recognize the whacked out shit he spews that make him a fubar.

GRATS!!!! You LOSE!!!

List 5 posistions on policy you don't like about Paul! This should be easy for a educated shit talkin champ like yourself! Again, try not using Google!

Here I'll start with Cain. Oh, I should note this will be hard because Cain has so little out there in reguards to policy.

1) Cain has no foreign policy, or he defers to "I would ask my generals..." Well, maybe they should be on stage as it seems they will be running the country.

2) Cain's position on abortion. While I'm Pro choice I find it hard to support someone that wants’ people to have the choice on abortion at the same time as they think it should be illegal... What else will Cain want made illegal that he also wants us to have a choice on??

3) Cain's love for the FED. Pretty simple really...

4) 999, or should I say 909... Cain is not even in the primaries yet and his once "perfect and simplistic, well thought through plan" is already being restructured as nothing more than a progressive tax code mess that we currently have, only adding a new tax revenue!

5) Torture! Not only is it illegal but it doesn't work!

6) Cuts in spending… or lack thereof… Cain claims to be for smaller Government but he is yet to tell us where he will shrink it!

7) The border fence! Mr. Small Government Cain claims he wants a giant fucking fence built on the boarder we share with Mexico! Maybe Cain can run the numbers on what it will cost to build, years it will take to build, also what the cost of keeping the fence up payroll to man this massive fence will be…. Can we add that to the budget he will have to pass if he were President along with his nonexistent cuts to see what the deficit will look like???

8) Possible war with Iran!!! Why? Because one day Iran MIGHT have nukes…. Regardless if the US puts sanctions against Iran or not... Funny!

Ops, did I go to far????

wait and see. just wait and see. although I must tell you, if I'm forced to choose between Mr. Paul and that asswipe demoncrat.. I'll vote for Mr. Ron Paul. Now. there! but he won't get the nomination. Gingrich will.

I like most of what you just said... "wait and see." As I have always said, "We'll just have to see."

Mitt was the for sure winner. Perry was the for sure winner.... Cain was the for sure winner........ Now Newt is the for sure winner. Lol, we'll see...

You know the difference between Ron Paul being on top vs Cain/Newt/Mitt/Perry? It's irreversible. That's the difference between a Paul supporter and a just a Republicans voter, once you go Paul you’re in for the long haul.

Now take into context Paul got 89 seconds to talk in the last debate.... How things would be if he were even given something close to a fair chance in the media and I doubt the other candidates would stand a chance at all.

The thing I disagree with Mr. Paul on is his view of the military. I think he'd be happy to neuter us in that department. I don't think that's good.

Paul supports the military for defense, not offense. He receives more funds from military members than any other candidate. As a twenty year veteran, I understand why. They want a commander in chief, who won't send them to fight and die in an unnecessary war.
If we are going to war, we should declare it. Our soldiers that were captured by the Vietnamese were considered political prisoners, not subject to the Geneva convention. The North Vietnamese used the lack of a declaration of war against our people.
Ron Paul and I support defending the United States. What we don't support is defending an empire. We have forces all over the world and this is why the world hates America. It is time the rest of the world starts defending themselves. They don't want us there and we should leave.

You can't leave! All the plants will die!

Mr. Cain did not implode. That's silly sophistry. In fact, Mr. Cain might still win.

Dr. Paul, by very stark contrast, has exactly no chance whatsoever.

That is all there is to it.

But I can't believe you're leaving me.

boo hoo.

You stupid gay fuckwit.

:eusa_eh:

The real importance of the poll is that the MSM is now forced to mention Ron Paul in a positive situation. If he wins Iowa the media will no longer be able to pretend he doesn't exist. I don't know if he will win but every time he gets a chance to speak more people will wake up and thats what will bring ultimate victory whether he is at the helm by then or not.

The real importance of the poll is that the MSM is now forced to mention Ron Paul in a positive situation. If he wins Iowa the media will no longer be able to pretend he doesn't exist. I don't know if he will win but every time he gets a chance to speak more people will wake up and thats what will bring ultimate victory whether he is at the helm by then or not.

Not true and they will find a way.

Here...

Dickhead:

GRATS!!!! You LOSE!!!

List 5 posistions on policy you don't like about Paul! This should be easy for a educated shit talkin champ like yourself! Again, try not using Google!

Here I'll start with Cain. Oh, I should note this will be hard because Cain has so little out there in reguards to policy.

1) Cain has no foreign policy, or he defers to "I would ask my generals..." Well, maybe they should be on stage as it seems they will be running the country.

2) Cain's position on abortion. While I'm Pro choice I find it hard to support someone that wants’ people to have the choice on abortion at the same time as they think it should be illegal... What else will Cain want made illegal that he also wants us to have a choice on??

4) 999, or should I say 909... Cain is not even in the primaries yet and his once "perfect and simplistic, well thought through plan" is already being restructured as nothing more than a progressive tax code mess that we currently have, only adding a new tax revenue!

6) Cuts in spending… or lack thereof… Cain claims to be for smaller Government but he is yet to tell us where he will shrink it!

7) The border fence! Mr. Small Government Cain claims he wants a giant fucking fence built on the boarder we share with Mexico! Maybe Cain can run the numbers on what it will cost to build, years it will take to build, also what the cost of keeping the fence up payroll to man this massive fence will be…. Can we add that to the budget he will have to pass if he were President along with his nonexistent cuts to see what the deficit will look like???

8) Possible war with Iran!!! Why? Because one day Iran MIGHT have nukes…. Regardless if the US puts sanctions against Iran or not... Funny!

Ops, did I go to far????

As I noted earlier, dimwit; I am not in the least inclined to play along with your silly petty ass game of "here's a hoop, jump through it!"

You can always be my trained seal, though, if you like that kind of shit.

:clap2:

The point remains: Dr. Paul has NO CHANCE of ANY kind of winning the GOP nomination for President.

Now, I will provide my own abbreviated litany of things about Dr. Paul that I dislike, positions of his I disagree with and some positions of his I actually like.

I support the USA PATRIOT Act. Dr. Paul does not. He is wrong. Scary wrong.

I support (with proper oversight) the NSA and its ability to conduct domestic surveillance. Dr. Paul does not. He's wrong on that too.

Dr. Paul's position on things like marijuana and controlled substances and prostitution are kind of manifestations (simple mindedly so) of his libertarian belief system. I disagree with him quite a bit on those matters.

I get his view on abortion, but nothing is as simple as he pretends.

His views on stem cell research include a decided LACK of appreciation (especially since he's a fucking doctor) of the ethical lines that can be so easily crossed. There is a government role to be played there. In fact, it's pretty much required.

His "position" on the Voting Rights Act is irrational and muddled.

He is right in opposing the use of QUOTAS in the enforcement of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, but he's wrong to generally oppose the Civil Rights Act.

His views on foreign policy are too oversimplified, although, that said, I endorse much of what he advocates in principle. The practice part is a lot thornier, though, and his approach is far too black and white.

All of that said, I still maintain that a LOT of the views he subscribes to, I share.

I would LOVE to see the Fed audited.

I would like to see the Federal Government take a huge giant step OUT of the education business.

We can no longer afford to heed the advice of some of our Founders as to non-interventionism. Nonetheless, the default position should be that where possible, we're better off without an entangling alliance. So, at least to some extent, I think Dr. Paul is on the right track, even if his kind of orthodoxy is too narrow minded and impractical n the modern day REAL world.

We could go on.

But sooner or later, that guy will say some more stupid shit. And I don't need to worry too much about him since he is absolutely going no place.

Imagine if he were given equal time during the debates? How far ahead would he be?

Republican Party Candidates in Four-Way Dead Heat - Bloomberg
Cain = 20%
Paul = 19%
Romney = 18%
Gingrich = 17%

Don't let the Presstitutes chose your candidate boys and girls.

RNC officials must be shaking their heads in disbelief. They're probably wondering what happened to the GOP when a gadfly like Paul and a complete novice with no discernable knowledge on the issues could be leading the Republican field.

Blame talk radio, at least, in part.

Dickhead:

GRATS!!!! You LOSE!!!

Ops, did I go to far????

As I noted earlier, dimwit; I am not in the least inclined to play along with your silly petty ass game of "here's a hoop, jump through it!"

You can always be my trained seal, though, if you like that kind of shit.

The point remains: Dr. Paul has NO CHANCE of ANY kind of winning the GOP nomination for President.

Now, I will provide my own abbreviated litany of things about Dr. Paul that I dislike, positions of his I disagree with and some positions of his I actually like.

I support the USA PATRIOT Act. Dr. Paul does not. He is wrong. Scary wrong.

I support (with proper oversight) the NSA and its ability to conduct domestic surveillance. Dr. Paul does not. He's wrong on that too.

Dr. Paul's position on things like marijuana and controlled substances and prostitution are kind of manifestations (simple mindedly so) of his libertarian belief system. I disagree with him quite a bit on those matters.

I get his view on abortion, but nothing is as simple as he pretends.

His views on stem cell research include a decided LACK of appreciation (especially since he's a fucking doctor) of the ethical lines that can be so easily crossed. There is a government role to be played there. In fact, it's pretty much required.

His "position" on the Voting Rights Act is irrational and muddled.

He is right in opposing the use of QUOTAS in the enforcement of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, but he's wrong to generally oppose the Civil Rights Act.

His views on foreign policy are too oversimplified, although, that said, I endorse much of what he advocates in principle. The practice part is a lot thornier, though, and his approach is far too black and white.

All of that said, I still maintain that a LOT of the views he subscribes to, I share.

I would LOVE to see the Fed audited.

I would like to see the Federal Government take a huge giant step OUT of the education business.

We can no longer afford to heed the advice of some of our Founders as to non-interventionism. Nonetheless, the default position should be that where possible, we're better off without an entangling alliance. So, at least to some extent, I think Dr. Paul is on the right track, even if his kind of orthodoxy is too narrow minded and impractical n the modern day REAL world.

We could go on.

But sooner or later, that guy will say some more stupid shit. And I don't need to worry too much about him since he is absolutely going no place.

Fair enough list. Too bad you don't have a list on policies you really like that Cain would offer, in fact out of the little Cain offers it seems you don't like him.

In the end I don't agree with what you don't like about Paul. Your opinion on things like the patriot act, stem cell research, drugs and the civil rights stuff is nothing but bigger Government to me, and that is where we part ways. I also think you don't fully understand Paul's positions on some of what you listed, as if you hear "Paul wants drugs legalized" when that is what the media says to help destroy Paul. Paul wants states to make their own rules on drug laws, the people decide...

What I take issue with is people saying Paul has no chance when his is tied for first... It will never be good enough for some people, that is their own in ability to look at the situation as it is.

In ending I’d like to point out how menial your list of things you don’t like about Paul are. You don’t mention deficit spending, something Cain’s lack of cuts or policy would lead to on possible a greater scale than Obama. You don’t mention Paul having a possible position of more war, or growing Government. Out of all the candidates none but Paul offer any meaningful change. Hell, Mitt claims cuts in the budget will come from ending Obamacare… Do you wonder why he won’t mention how else he would resolve the deficit… none of them have an answer…

Attacking Paul because you like someone else it crap man. I liked Cain untill I looked up and listened to his policies... I like Newt (for the most part) and don't trash him. Policy is all I look at, well a voting record helps... Paul stands just as much a chance as anyone else on that stage, this poll proves that. Who knows what the future hold but if Paul slides in the polls I won't stand around yelling he can win.

Imagine if he were given equal time during the debates? How far ahead would he be?

Cain = 20%
Paul = 19%
Romney = 18%
Gingrich = 17%

RNC officials must be shaking their heads in disbelief. They're probably wondering what happened to the GOP when a gadfly like Paul and a complete novice with no discernable knowledge on the issues could be leading the Republican field.

Uhhh... what? You more or less just said people should just accept what is given to them, you do realize that yes?

Cain = 20%
Paul = 19%
Romney = 18%
Gingrich = 17%

Well now we know you dont know what your talking about.

Cain = 20%
Paul = 19%
Romney = 18%
Gingrich = 17%

Are you living under a rock? No Discernable Knowledge? Rewind back to 2008 Primary debates, who do all the candidates in 2012 sound like now?

He has predicted and warned about the major market bubble and the effects it will have throughout the world in 2003 and a host of issues that we have discussed time and time again on this forum.

It feels like I am stuck debating with someones talking points, that Universal Healthcare is good because it is universal.

Cain = 20%
Paul = 19%
Romney = 18%
Gingrich = 17%

I think he meant Cain...

Cain = 20%
Paul = 19%
Romney = 18%
Gingrich = 17%

I don't know who you've been watching in interviews, but Cain comes across as completely clueless. I've never seen any presidential candidate look less knowledgeable or less prepared to answer simple questions about current events.

Do you know what it reminds me of? It reminds me of how certain people gravitate to certain sections of the newspaper to the exclusion of other sections which hold considerably less interest (if not no interest at all) to them. I'm sure you know what I mean. Some people read about sports, and don't care about much about anything else. Some people read about national and international news, and don't really care about sports. Why do I bring this up? When I listen to Cain talk about China and/or Libya, I get the impression that he never really spent much time reading a newspaper over the years. Maybe that's because he was so focused on business, and because he read the business section of the paper.

The point is this: If a person doesn't keep up with current events in a particular category, whether it's international news, or sports, or pop culture, or business, that person can't expect to be up to speed along with everyone else who does spend at least some of their time every day or every week reading about those things.

Last edited:
I don't need to think about it. I'm all for bringing the troops home. We have no business spread out all over the world. but,, the second half of the equation is he has absolutely no problem with Iran getting the nukes.. which will guarantee ww 3 in my opinion. He's a dove in a time when we need a hawk.

Seriously? We spend nearly as much on our military adventures as the rest of the world combined. The second largest military budget is that of China and we still spend six times as much as they do. How freaking 'hawkish' do we need to be???

Ron Paul is no 'dove'. He just recognizes the futility and waste of trying to rule the world. We can defend ourselves without interfering in the affairs of every other nation on the planet.

Fair enough list. Too bad you don't have a list on policies you really like that Cain would offer* * * *

Ah, but I do.

Nonetheless, you aren't objective and I'm not here to entertain you.

Your job is to be the circus clown and entertain me. So, please proceed to pretend you know diddly shit about what I know and what I believe.
Then, insist that I jump through your hoops for no reason just so you can ignore all the points you dislike.

You mindless drooling simp.

Sit.

Roll over.

Speak!

Good girl!

You are here for amusement value only.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back