Guy Keeps His Seat After Making Racist Remarks

Dunno...
Maybe the same reason racist black men like to pick on females?

If I was on a plane and a black, green or purple woman sitting next to me was doing something obnoxious and bothering me I don't care who else was on the plane.
I'd probably let her know. If someone wanted to fight over it....I'm prepared for that...bring it

That said, a racist rant (by anyone) isn't called for and should be avoided.
Treat people like people, not colors
Racist Black guys fuck up white guys. They dont pick on the females.

Never say never.. ever see a 300 pound black guy deck a 16 year old girl? Of course ..... like the old white guy on the plane... these people don't represent most of us normal people.

Dunno...

If I was on a plane and a black, green or purple woman sitting next to me was doing something obnoxious and bothering me I don't care who else was on the plane.
I'd probably let her know. If someone wanted to fight over it....I'm prepared for that...bring it

Never say never.. ever see a 300 pound black guy deck a 16 year old girl? Of course ..... like the old white guy on the plane... these people don't represent most of us normal people.

Hopefully that guy was put in jail unless that girl used a racial slur. That whole story doesnt even sound true. She gave back the money so why would they attack her unless she said or did something racist? White people lie and play innocent all the time.

Dunno...

Hopefully that guy was put in jail unless that girl used a racial slur. That whole story doesnt even sound true. She gave back the money so why would they attack her unless she said or did something racist? White people lie and play innocent all the time.

well lets see if you were a kid again and you saw a white woman breaking your mothers nose... punching her repeatedly in the face... would you refrain from calling the white woman a racial slur? i doubt it.... I have no idea what happened... but if i'm 300 pounds im not going to hit a little girl in the face for any reason... You really just cant admit that there are bad people out there ....that happen to be black. It always haas to be because of a white person. Truth is there are just some mean bastards out there.. who dont think twice about who they hurt if they get in their way. I know you've seen them.

You can theorize the white mother called them a racial slur perhaps.... but then I could also theorize that the couple came in and dropped F-bombs when they brought back their chicken they said was cold... have no way of knowing who started the verbal abuse first... but based on the actions of the black couple. I'm gona theorize that not only did they return the chicken but probably delivered a profanity laced tirade inside the restaurant. From there who knows what happened ... but if your a MAN you dont punch a girl like that... he could have easily brushed her aside... what the fuck was she going to do ?

Dunno...

well lets see if you were a kid again and you saw a white woman breaking your mothers nose... punching her repeatedly in the face... would you refrain from calling the white woman a racial slur? i doubt it.... I have no idea what happened... but if i'm 300 pounds im not going to hit a little girl in the face for any reason... You really just cant admit that there are bad people out there ....that happen to be black. It always haas to be because of a white person. Truth is there are just some mean bastards out there.. who dont think twice about who they hurt if they get in their way. I know you've seen them.

You can theorize the white mother called them a racial slur perhaps.... but then I could also theorize that the couple came in and dropped F-bombs when they brought back their chicken they said was cold... have no way of knowing who started the verbal abuse first... but based on the actions of the black couple. I'm gona theorize that not only did they return the chicken but probably delivered a profanity laced tirade inside the restaurant. From there who knows what happened ... but if your a MAN you dont punch a girl like that... he could have easily brushed her aside... what the fuck was she going to do ?

The first thing I said was that the guy should go to prison. However, I know white people lie all the time and play innocent so I tend not to trust what they say especially when it makes zero sense.

Someone dropping F bombs doesnt warrant you making a racial slur no matter how you try to make it alright. If the girl made a racial slur I have zero problem with the guy punching her.

Dunno...

The first thing I said was that the guy should go to prison. However, I know white people lie all the time and play innocent so I tend not to trust what they say especially when it makes zero sense.

Someone dropping F bombs doesnt warrant you making a racial slur no matter how you try to make it alright. If the girl made a racial slur I have zero problem with the guy punching her.

No, no way. Now if the mother called the other black woman the N word or something. I have no problem with the black lady throwing down on her. The white woman is an equal and at least she has the ability to defend herself. If the little white girl made a remark at the black woman after seeing her mother get her ass kicked....
In no way is it ok for that black guy to punch her... there is no fight scenario where that girl has a chance to fight back or be an equal combatant. Its completely chicken shit.

I actually can't believe your saying this. So say a skinny Black girl calls an asian guy the C.. word. He could haul off and deck her with his fist in the street and you would be ok with that?

No, no way. Now if the mother called the other black woman the N word or something. I have no problem with the black lady throwing down on her. The white woman is an equal and at least she has the ability to defend herself. If the little white girl made a remark at the black woman after seeing her mother get her ass kicked....
In no way is it ok for that black guy to punch her... there is no fight scenario where that girl has a chance to fight back or be an equal combatant. Its completely chicken shit.

I actually can't believe your saying this. So say a skinny Black girl calls an asian guy the C.. word. He could haul off and deck her with his fist in the street and you would be ok with that?

Depends on what kind of "remark" the 16 year old made. If it was a racial slur then she got what she deserved. If not the guy should go to prison.

No I wouldnt be ok with it. I would beat his ass if he hit a Black girl and then tell her later on she shouldnt have said that..

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
This story is just another example of the MSM taking some trivial bullshit and blowing it out of proportion in order to foster the narrative of evil whitey oppressing innocent black people.

The MSM does not have to do that. Whitey does it himself. Look at you for example.

Don't talk about it, be about it son.

Prove when racism ended and its effects were allayed. Show, with data and peer-reviewed studies supporting your argument, when the effects of the hundreds of years of anti-Black racism from chattel slavery through Old Jim Crow leveled off. Show when the wealth expropriated during that oppression was repaid to those it was expropriated from and through. And remember, after you’ve addressed the end of anti-Black racism you’ll still have to explain when anti-Latinx, anti-Asian, anti-Arab, and anti-Native racism came to an end as well.

This story is just another example of the MSM taking some trivial bullshit and blowing it out of proportion in order to foster the narrative of evil whitey oppressing innocent black people.

The MSM does not have to do that. Whitey does it himself. Look at you for example.

Prove when racism ended and its effects were allayed. Show, with data and peer-reviewed studies supporting your argument, when the effects of the hundreds of years of anti-Black racism from chattel slavery through Old Jim Crow leveled off. Show when the wealth expropriated during that oppression was repaid to those it was expropriated from and through. And remember, after you’ve addressed the end of anti-Black racism you’ll still have to explain when anti-Latinx, anti-Asian, anti-Arab, and anti-Native racism came to an end as well.

There's nothing I can do to help your mental issues, I'm not a doctor.

White guy on a plane doesnt want a Black woman sitting next to him so he threatens her. Now you know good and well there were no Black men on the plane or he would have been quiet and moved himself. Why is it that racist white guys like to pick on females?

Ryanair under fire after racist rant from passenger - CNN

"In the footage, a man in a window seat was heard saying he refused to sit next to an elderly woman seated in an aisle seat. The man hurled insults at the woman and called her an "ugly black bastard" before the flight took off, according to a cell phone video recorded by London-based musician David Lawrence."
Was she Maxine Waters?

I get tired of you whites here and your what about ism. If the black girl in your fictional scenario was so brazen as to call an Asian that word, she is responsible for the consequences of her actions. Now you presented this false equivalence just because a black person said blacks never do something when the OP was abut a white man who was fucking rude to a old black woman on a plane because she was black. You whites here are always so desperate to try showing wat you think is wrong in others instead of the reality of the rudeness you guys continue doing to others because you keep searching for ways to excuse yourselves..

You're the one with the problem. I've proven white racism still exists. So:

People are gonna judge others based on the way they look until the end of time. Might as well get used to it you massive fucking pussy.

I get tired of you whites here and your what about ism. If the black girl in your fictional scenario was so brazen as to call an Asian that word, she is responsible for the consequences of her actions. Now you presented this false equivalence just because a black person said blacks never do something when the OP was abut a white man who was fucking rude to a old black woman on a plane because she was black. You whites here are always so desperate to try showing wat you think is wrong in others instead of the reality of the rudeness you guys continue doing to others because you keep searching for ways to excuse yourselves..

Oh bullshit, why dont you bother reading? my comment was over the fact a 300 pound black guy slugged girl in the face. watch the video.... and read the context please

People are gonna judge others based on the way they look until the end of time. Might as well get used to it you massive fucking pussy.

So you can't prove racism has ended.

And basically I came up with that equivalence because I was having a conversation with Asc. in which he he gave a reason where it was ok to punch her in the face . It had nothing to do with the plane incident

I never said what the white guy on the plane did wasnt wrong. he was being an old bent out of shape ass like some of you all here

White guy on a plane doesnt want a Black woman sitting next to him so he threatens her. Now you know good and well there were no Black men on the plane or he would have been quiet and moved himself. Why is it that racist white guys like to pick on females?

Ryanair under fire after racist rant from passenger - CNN

"In the footage, a man in a window seat was heard saying he refused to sit next to an elderly woman seated in an aisle seat. The man hurled insults at the woman and called her an "ugly black bastard" before the flight took off, according to a cell phone video recorded by London-based musician David Lawrence."

Who fucking cares. Must be nice to have 24/7 scouring the internet for obscure stupidity committed by idiots. Speaks volumes about you.

Perfect... that one is a hypersensitive ninny.

Oh bullshit, why dont you bother reading? my comment was over the fact a 300 pound black guy slugged girl in the face. watch the video.... and read the context please

That's the problem yarddog. I read your post. And the OP is not about your video. The reason you posted the video is apparent in your first line where you say never say never. So you did go look for a video with a black man doing something in order to post what you did which is the SOP here by whites. Always looking for ways to excuse yourselves. The OP was about a white man rudely treating an elderly black woman based only on her race.

Perfect... that one is a hypersensitive ninny.

Really?

I've proven white racism still exists. So:

Forum List

Back