Guy Keeps His Seat After Making Racist Remarks

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2013
Breathing rarified air.
White guy on a plane doesnt want a Black woman sitting next to him so he threatens her. Now you know good and well there were no Black men on the plane or he would have been quiet and moved himself. Why is it that racist white guys like to pick on females?

Ryanair under fire after racist rant from passenger - CNN

"In the footage, a man in a window seat was heard saying he refused to sit next to an elderly woman seated in an aisle seat. The man hurled insults at the woman and called her an "ugly black bastard" before the flight took off, according to a cell phone video recorded by London-based musician David Lawrence."

Dunno...
Maybe the same reason racist black men like to pick on females?

If I was on a plane and a black, green or purple woman sitting next to me was doing something obnoxious and bothering me I don't care who else was on the plane.
I'd probably let her know. If someone wanted to fight over it....I'm prepared for that...bring it

That said, a racist rant (by anyone) isn't called for and should be avoided.
Treat people like people, not colors

Dunno...

If I was on a plane and a black, green or purple woman sitting next to me was doing something obnoxious and bothering me I don't care who else was on the plane.
I'd probably let her know. If someone wanted to fight over it....I'm prepared for that...bring it

Racist Black guys fuck up white guys. They dont pick on the females.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Now you know good and well there were no Black men on the plane or he would have been quiet and moved himself.

I don't know that, do you? Maybe the lady stunk. What, do you think other black men were going to just gang up on this old guy while the rest of the plane and crew stood by? Why do people always assume race is involved in every incident involving blacks? If this guy wanted a gay cake, you'd say he had a constitutional protected right to his own opinion and to fly not in the company of someone who was obviously upsetting him. Had this guy been black ranting about a white person, there would be no question, no story, no issue at all.

Now you know good and well there were no Black men on the plane or he would have been quiet and moved himself.

I don't know that, do you? Maybe the lady stunk. What, do you think other black men were going to just gang up on this old guy while the rest of the plane and crew stood by? Why do people always assume race is involved in every incident involving blacks? If this guy wanted a gay cake, you'd say he had a constitutional protected right to his own opinion and to fly not in the company of someone who was obviously upsetting him. Had this guy been black ranting about a white person, there would be no question, no story, no issue at all.
I would have knocked his ass out for talking to a Black woman like that. Hell I knocked a white boy out for talking to a Mexican woman like that. There was no assumption of race. It was a fact that the white boy made a racist remark.

White guy on a plane doesnt want a Black woman sitting next to him so he threatens her. Now you know good and well there were no Black men on the plane or he would have been quiet and moved himself. Why is it that racist white guys like to pick on females?

"In the footage, a man in a window seat was heard saying he refused to sit next to an elderly woman seated in an aisle seat. The man hurled insults at the woman and called her an "ugly black bastard" before the flight took off, according to a cell phone video recorded by London-based musician David Lawrence."

Now you know good and well there were no Black men on the plane

Well no shit they are too broke and take the bus

Ng2MwmP.jpg

And a old black woman at that? That's an ass whipping waiting to happen.

Dunno...

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I have to laugh at the fake indignation of the white racist about being referred to as a color.

Now you know good and well there were no Black men on the plane

Well no shit they are too broke and take the bus

View attachment 224114

Dumb.

He should have gotten an ass beating

This story is just another example of the MSM taking some trivial bullshit and blowing it out of proportion in order to foster the narrative of evil whitey oppressing innocent black people.

He should have gotten an ass beating
Damn skippy. Cant have these bastards getting away with disrespecting our women.

Well that guy was a cranky old bastard himself. The Airline should give the woman at least one free flight just for having a miserable experience. However , cant really answer your question, I dont know why people do what they do most of the time.

New Topics

Forum List

Back