Guy asks 100 girls for their numbers, gets rejected 95 times

nicoleivy5

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2016
Asking 100 Girls For Their Number (Social Experiment)
LOL!!! 95 rejections. I feel so bad for the guy
14650217_1659793790999734_7489427655119242791_n.jpg

The 'experiment' has far too many variables and a guy that doesn't establish at least a friendly rapport with a woman isn't going to get far in any case. Check youtube, a good-looking guy leaning on an expensive sports car can get a lot of women walking by to actually just get in the car and go somewhere with them. If you are an average guy leaning on a Toyota Corolla not so many. And, I've seen videos of a guy leaning on the sports car as if it is his, he gets a woman who is instantly interested and will get in the car, but he walks past the sports car to some plain car that IS his and they then refuse and move along.

Too many variables.

Who needs a number anyway? I usually just club them over the head, and throw them in the back of a van.

You guys heard of the 100 rule?

No matter who you are, if you ask 100 random women for sex, at least one will say yes.

• Banned
You guys heard of the 100 rule?

No matter who you are, if you ask 100 random women for sex, at least one will say yes.
I have seen three videos like that. Not a single said yes

These social experiments are destined to fail! :D
I'd never give my number to a random guy I don't know at all and I'm pretty sure 90% of the girls in the world would do the same thing.
It's a matter of safety because you don't know who the guy is.
Some criminals look so "nice" :)

• Banned
These social experiments are destined to fail! :D
I'd never give my number to a random guy I don't know at all and I'm pretty sure 90% of the girls in the world would do the same thing.
It's a matter of safety because you don't know who the guy is.
Some criminals look so "nice" :)
what if he was hot

It's a numbers game people that's all it is.

Look he could only get 5 out of 100 numbers asked for but in the end he could still get more numbers than the guy who gets 50 out of 100 he just has to ask more times

Look he could only get 5 out of 100 numbers asked for but in the end he could still get more numbers than the guy who gets 50 out of 100 he just has to ask more times
thats true it is a numbers game
but asking out 100 girls is extremely tiring and he gets just 5 which could be fake/sympathy numbers

thats true it is a numbers game
but asking out 100 girls is extremely tiring and he gets just 5 which could be fake/sympathy numbers

it's the game every guy knows it so don't feel bad for him

Forum List

Back