Guy asks 100 girls for their numbers, gets rejected 95 times

You know, back in the early 80's I was stationed with a dude by the name of George, and he told me that about 20 percent of the women (1 out of 5) when they were tourists on VA Beach in the middle of summer were just there to have fun and get laid.

I told him he was full of crap, and there was no way he was going to get laid by simply asking a woman if they would like to have sex.

Well....................the first one called him dirty names, the second one slapped him, the third one called him dirty names, and the fourth one grabbed his hand, took him to her hotel room and boned his brains out. He didn't have to go for the full 5.

And you know? Yeah.............it DOES depend on where you are and what is going on (more so than standing in front of a fancy car, because on the beach, everyone looks the same in swim trunks), but if you are willing to get shot down, you are definitely going to succeed eventually if you keep asking.

You know, back in the early 80's I was stationed with a dude by the name of George, and he told me that about 20 percent of the women (1 out of 5) when they were tourists on VA Beach in the middle of summer were just there to have fun and get laid.

I told him he was full of crap, and there was no way he was going to get laid by simply asking a woman if they would like to have sex.

Well....................the first one called him dirty names, the second one slapped him, the third one called him dirty names, and the fourth one grabbed his hand, took him to her hotel room and boned his brains out. He didn't have to go for the full 5.

And you know? Yeah.............it DOES depend on where you are and what is going on (more so than standing in front of a fancy car, because on the beach, everyone looks the same in swim trunks), but if you are willing to get shot down, you are definitely going to succeed eventually if you keep asking.
1 in 5 chance to get laid? That would be a dream come true.
Unforunately, it doesnt work like that in most places
0/100

1 in 5 chance to get laid? That would be a dream come true.
Unforunately, it doesnt work like that in most places
0/100

Guess you missed the part where I said it was Virginia Beach VA, and it was in the middle of summer, on the beach, wearing swim trunks.

Asking 100 Girls For Their Number (Social Experiment)
LOL!!! 95 rejections. I feel so bad for the guy
14650217_1659793790999734_7489427655119242791_n.jpg
haha just watched it again lolol

You know, if you can go through something like that, and still come through with your self esteem reasonably intact, you will be able to survive ANYTHING life can throw at you.

These social experiments are destined to fail! :D
I'd never give my number to a random guy I don't know at all and I'm pretty sure 90% of the girls in the world would do the same thing.
It's a matter of safety because you don't know who the guy is.
Some criminals look so "nice" :)

get a google number until he shows he is legit stupid ass

You know, if you can go through something like that, and still come through with your self esteem reasonably intact, you will be able to survive ANYTHING life can throw at you.
agreed! You need some seriously strong mentality to survive 95 rejections

Rejection from hot women turns me on. its a fetish
really? I would feel depressed if i was constantly rejected. It would make me feel ugly and undersirable

Rejection from hot women turns me on. its a fetish
really? I would feel depressed if i was constantly rejected. It would make me feel ugly and undersirable

I used to pay women to come over and stand on me and pick out the most unattractive thing about me. Or sit on me and talk to schedule dates with other men so I can hear it lol

Long story short, sold a young college guy 2 cubic zirconium rings set in sterling every week for just under a year, after several weeks, asked him why...Seems he was doing a thesis on human behavior and each weekend he would hit 2 clubs, spot an interesting young woman, saddle up next to her, and start a conversation, after 15 minutes or so, he went into a sob story about the girl he was going to marry jilting him, this very night, and showed her the CZ ring (I even had to supply phony clear crystal boxes, so the rings looked expensive) and he would take her by the hand and tell her, "here you take it, it breaks my heart looking at it"....the bottom line of the story, out of 100 women that he found in the greater NYC area, he got laid 88 times out of 100 each night! Admittedly he was a pretty good looking guy, but as the story goes, you can't make this shit up.

Forum List

Back