Gutless!

What?
How about the far left extremist's (progressives) who have taken over the Dem's? Twisting the arms of moderates and conservative dems to vote for their bills. It's their way or the highway.

Far left? Even if from your perspective the changes offered by the Democrats are 'far left'; most of what they have accomplished was promised during the campaign and IMHO necessary for the country. Of course we can and should debate issues, such as changes in domestic and foreign policy or 'staying the course' set by Bush&Co. But debate should be honorable and rational. My biggest complaint being the Republcian Party is so focused on returning to power they rely solely on emotion and demogoguery.
Where are the leaders of the Republican Party? Why has the GOP devolved and fractured into half a dozen or more ad hoc groups?
Because, there is no one leader able to bring consensus to an alternative to the Democratic Agenda (which I generally support, btw). Both the D's and R's if left unchecked will drift further away from the wants and needs of the great middle.
Few of us would want an ideologue to make the rules, most Americans (I believe) want a problem solver, someone who understands the problems and dreams of all Americans and is able to articulate a pragmatic approach to achieving them.
The R's have no one on the horizon willing to step up and provide a plan. Sadly the only opposition to the D's today are ideologues and demagogues. If I'm wrong, name one.

Do you honestly believe that Americans knew what they were voting for when they voted Obama? Because I don't. Yet again, Americans fell for style over substance. Yes, we wanted health care reform.... not the monstrosity that Obama has rammed through. Yea, we needed the stimulus (Damn, that's not very 'right wing' of me - to actually agree to the stimulus!!!) but, the money was misspent, used to bailout crap 'special interest's, and nonsense rather than pushing it into areas that would directly create the environment needed to provide job growth. Neither of these are rocket science.

I dislike the GOP as much as I dislike the Dems. Both parties are filled with corrupt, self serving bastards.

Yes the 70 million Americans (of the 301 milllion Americans) who voted for Obama voted for change and change is what we have. They were tired of Bush and his Texan ideals and wanted a fresh face and ideas. So the minority spoke and the majority is stuck with it! Where were all those other Americans who did not vote anyway. They have no right to voice an opinion since they decided to not participate in the election. Or maybe they do "None of the Above"

:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Last edited:
Put as much time to think about this as Tea Party Samurai is a fringe religionist who calls herself Christian.

We have been thru this turning the USA back to god thing before.....

why are some so eager to be shookered yet again?

What?
How about the far left extremist's (progressives) who have taken over the Dem's? Twisting the arms of moderates and conservative dems to vote for their bills. It's their way or the highway.

Far left? Even if from your perspective the changes offered by the Democrats are 'far left'; most of what they have accomplished was promised during the campaign and IMHO necessary for the country. Of course we can and should debate issues, such as changes in domestic and foreign policy or 'staying the course' set by Bush&Co. But debate should be honorable and rational. My biggest complaint being the Republcian Party is so focused on returning to power they rely solely on emotion and demogoguery.
Where are the leaders of the Republican Party? Why has the GOP devolved and fractured into half a dozen or more ad hoc groups?
Because, there is no one leader able to bring consensus to an alternative to the Democratic Agenda (which I generally support, btw). Both the D's and R's if left unchecked will drift further away from the wants and needs of the great middle.
Few of us would want an ideologue to make the rules, most Americans (I believe) want a problem solver, someone who understands the problems and dreams of all Americans and is able to articulate a pragmatic approach to achieving them.
The R's have no one on the horizon willing to step up and provide a plan. Sadly the only opposition to the D's today are ideologues and demagogues. If I'm wrong, name one.

Do you honestly believe that Americans knew what they were voting for when they voted Obama? Because I don't. Yet again, Americans fell for style over substance. Yes, we wanted health care reform.... not the monstrosity that Obama has rammed through. Yea, we needed the stimulus (Damn, that's not very 'right wing' of me - to actually agree to the stimulus!!!) but, the money was misspent, used to bailout crap 'special interest's, and nonsense rather than pushing it into areas that would directly create the environment needed to provide job growth. Neither of these are rocket science.

I dislike the GOP as much as I dislike the Dems. Both parties are filled with corrupt, self serving bastards.

IIts called "life" honey!!! In the end, life very, very often boils down to a choice between the suck and the suckier...........thus we must choose or live in a world of perpetual angst!!!!!!

It is a sad commentary on the Republican Party when there are no leaders to stand up and express outrage as the GOP is being hyjacked by extremists.
What would Sen. Goldwater, President DDE or President TR say in response to the jingoism, racisim, divisive language and references to "Second Amendment solutions" expressed by Republican members of Congress, former an active, and former and current Republican Governors ?
As titular leader of the Republicans we might expect Steele to speak out, and as possible nominees for the office of president one might expect Romeny or Barbour or Jindal to speak out for reason and honest debate, but they don't.
President's Lincoln, Roosevelt and Eisenhower would be ashamed, the GOP has become the party of hackneyed phrases and hysterical rants; and has produced not a single leader able, willing and brave enough to articulate a way forward.

clang clang clang went the troll. the only hijacking (attempt) would have to be the rev big al, trying to steal beck's thunder. if you're not willing to conceed that T-Reps has great leaders, then we're not going to let you in the club. nice try

"little boats shouldn't lose sight of the shore" "you can't have falstaff, and have him thin" "hey c'mon... we're buying shrimp" 3 good quotes by different people

Last edited:

Yes the 70 million Americans (of the 301 milllion Americans) who voted for Obama voted for change and change is what we have. They were tired of Bush and his Texan ideals and wanted a fresh face and ideas. So the minority spoke and the majority is stuck with it! Where were all those other Americans who did not vote anyway. They have no right to voice an opinion since they decided to not participate in the election. Or maybe they do "None of the Above"

In 2008, Obama carried 52.9 of the popular vote, McCain 45.7
In 2000, Bush carried 47.87 of the popular vote, Gore 48.38
In 2004, Bush carried 50.7 of the popular vote, Kerry 48.3

In the case of Bush v. Gore, we in the majority were stuck with it, stuck because of the Supreme Injustice of the USSC.

It is a sad commentary on the Republican Party when there are no leaders to stand up and express outrage as the GOP is being hyjacked by extremists.
What would Sen. Goldwater, President DDE or President TR say in response to the jingoism, racisim, divisive language and references to "Second Amendment solutions" expressed by Republican members of Congress, former an active, and former and current Republican Governors ?
As titular leader of the Republicans we might expect Steele to speak out, and as possible nominees for the office of president one might expect Romeny or Barbour or Jindal to speak out for reason and honest debate, but they don't.
President's Lincoln, Roosevelt and Eisenhower would be ashamed, the GOP has become the party of hackneyed phrases and hysterical rants; and has produced not a single leader able, willing and brave enough to articulate a way forward.

Hey Wry! Were these "extremists" anything like this? You gotta quit having your party, hijacked by extremists, yo! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

[FONT=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]
the[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]z o m b i e t i m e[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]Hall of Shame[/FONT]
The pictures below were all taken in San Francisco, except where noted.

Zionist_Pigs_Jew_devil.jpg

Anti-Semitic sign at the February 16, 2003 "anti-war" rally.

117-1743_IMG.JPG

Sign at the March 20, 2004 "Global Day of Action" anti-war rally.

117-1723_IMG4.jpg

Another message at the March 20, 2004 rally.

IMG_7966.JPG

This man at the "Stop the U.S.-Israeli War" rally on August 12, 2006 wants the Nazi kikes to get out of Lebanon.

IMG_2515.JPG

A patriotic message at the "U.S. Out of Iraq Now" rally on Sunday, March 18, 2007.

156-5635_IMG.JPG

A practitioner of scrotal inflation at the Anarchist Bookfair on March 26, 2005.

IMG_3552.JPG

A Molotov cocktail explodes in front of the San Francisco Chronicle offices during the "World Can't Wait" rally on November 2, 2005.

143-4328_IMG.JPG

A protester offers his opinion at the post-election rally on November 3, 2004.

IMG_6713.JPG

Campaign slogan at the World Naked Bike Ride on June 10, 2006.

150-5001_2IMG.JPG

Counter-protesters dressed as terrorists, at the Bus 19 anti-terror rally in Berkeley on January 16, 2005.

I_Want_You_to_Die_4_Israel.jpg

Uncle Sam wants you to die for Israel at the Daniel Pipes lecture in Berkeley on February 10, 2004.

126-2650_IMG.JPG

Protester and message at the June 5, 2004 "anti-war" march.

126-2634_IMG.JPG

Another message at the June 5 event.

150-5088_IMG.JPG

Young child holding a sign accusing Jews of stealing organs from dead Palestinians, at the Bus 19 anti-terror rally in Berkeley on January 16, 2005.

IMG_2197.JPG

Activists hang from branches at the nude protest in Berkeley's Memorial Oak Grove on March 17, 2007.

135-3575_2IMG.JPG

Communist marching in the 2004 "How Berkeley Can You Be?" parade.

117-1782_IMG.JPG

Banner at the March 20, 2004 rally.

IMG_5894.JPG

A mother helps her young daughter play "Pin the Molotov on the Cop Car" at the Anarchist Bookfair, March 18, 2006.

IMG_5957.JPG

A Child's Guide to Nihilism for sale at the Anarchist Bookfair, March 18, 2006.

120-2038_IMG.JPG

Terrorist sympathizer at the April 10, 2004 rally.

118-1848_IMG.JPG

Patriotic message in the parade following the March 20, 2004 rally.

IMG_1852.JPG

The "Breasts Not Bombs" march in Berkeley on July 23, 2005.

IMG_1815.JPG

Androgynous anti-war protester at the "Breasts Not Bombs" march.

IMG_4527_2.JPG

A call to outlaw heterosexuality at the Walk for Life counter-protest, January 21, 2006.

155-5573_IMG.JPG

Ward Churchill devotees wearing "roosting chickens" hats at Churchill's appearance in San Francisco's Women's Building on March 25, 2005.

IMG_2154.JPG

Communist directing youthful protesters in the
Anatomy of a Photograph analysis from the anti-war rally on September 24, 2005.

IMG_2520.JPG

Protester with an unexpected message at the "U.S. Out of Iraq Now" rally on Sunday, March 18, 2007.

120-2074_IMG.JPG

Call for global "armed resistance" at the "Insurgence Solidarity March" on April 10, 2004.

IMG_3578.JPG

Another marcher at the "World Can't Wait" rally challenges Americans to "wave that piece of shit flag."

IMG_3595_2.JPG

Painting of a suicide bomber at the "Justice Matters" Palestinian art exhibit in Berkeley on November 6, 2005.

IMG_1483.JPG

The ecstasy of impeachment, at the "Beach Impeach" event on January 6, 2007.

125-2546_IMG.JPG

Justifying anti-Semitism at the June 5, 2004 march.

IMG_5789.JPG

Protester, sign, and girlfriend, at the "Global Day of Action" rally on March 18, 2006.

IMG_6988.JPG

Free Speech being fully exercised at the World Naked Bike Ride on June 10, 2006.

143-4350_IMG.JPG
143-4360_IMG.JPG

Rioters burning Bush in effigy and the American flag following the post-election rally on November 3, 2004.

135-3531_2IMG.JPG

Exhibitionists exposing themselves to children at the "How Berkeley Can You Be?" parade in Berkeley on September 19, 2004.

118-1853_IMG.JPG

Protester taking a break in the parade following the March 20, 2004 rally.

IMG_2436.JPG

Attention-getting use for "Impeach" bumper sticker at the "U.S. Out of Iraq Now" rally on Sunday, March 18, 2007.

125-2524_IMG.JPG

Anti-Israel protester at the rally preceding the June 5, 2004 march.

assault2.jpg

Tookie Williams supporter assaulting a pro-capital-punishment counter-demonstrator at the Tookie Williams execution vigil, San Quentin, December 12, 2005.

IMG_2381.JPG

Protest underwear at the anti-war rally on September 24, 2005.

IMG_2206.JPG

The Queers for Palestine contingent at the anti-war rally on September 24, 2005.

IMG_7489.JPG

Pro-Palestinian activist at the Israeli Consulate protest on July 13, 2006.

125-2577_IMG.JPG

A protester displays her sentiments regarding Israel and the United States on June 5, 2004.

120-2061_IMG.JPG

Supporting the "Iraqi Resistance" at the "Insurgence Solidarity March" in San Francisco on April 10, 2004.

suicide_bomber_on_phone.jpg

Man dressed as a suicide bomber at the February 16, 2003 rally.

IMG_4612.JPG

Succinct opinion at the Walk for Life counter-protest, January 21, 2006.

9-11_=_Reichstag_banner2.jpg

Banner at the February 16, 2003 rally.

118-1867_IMG.JPG

One of the floats in the parade following the March 20, 2004 rally.

rcpleader.jpg

Cindy Sheehan and the leader of the Revolutionary Communist Party at the "World Can't Wait" rally on November 2, 2005.

IMG_2349.JPG

Woman fully exercising her freedom of speech at the anti-war rally on September 24, 2005.

IMG_3512.JPG

Trio of girls applying fashion accessories at the "World Can't Wait" rally on November 2, 2005.

151-5112_IMG.JPG

"The Final Victory is Ours!" say these anti-Israel protesters at the Bus 19 rally in Berkeley on January 16, 2005.

155-5556_IMG.JPG

Pro-terror sidewalk stencil at the "Eyes Wide Open" anti-war display on March 25, 2005.

IMG_7953.JPG

Anti-Israel protester at the "Stop the U.S.-Israeli War" rally on August 12, 2006.

IMG_7952.JPG

Equating the Star of David and the swastika at the "Stop the U.S.-Israeli War" rally on August 12, 2006.

155-5568_IMG.JPG

T-shirt design at Ward Churchill's appearance in San Francisco's Women's Building on March 25, 2005.

IMG_2453.JPG

Spelling-challenged canine protester at the anti-war rally on September 24, 2005.

135-3530_2IMG.JPG

Marcher in the "How Berkeley Can You Be?" parade in Berkeley on September 19, 2004.

129-2960_IMG.JPG

Pro-intifada sign and literature at the August 29, 2004 anti-Israel rally.

120-2049_IMG.JPG

US flag with Star of David/swastika at the April 10, 2004 rally.

120-2044_IMG.JPG

Bush being lynched in effigy at the "Insurgence Solidarity March" on April 10, 2004.

IMG_5811.JPG

Protester at the "Global Day of Action" rally on March 18, 2006.

142-4261_IMG.JPG

A prediction of what the future holds, at the post-election rally on November 3, 2004.

To see the complete collection of photos taken by zombie at protests and rallies in the San Francisco Bay Area, click here.

Would that be anything like the debating done by the Democrats on the stimulus or the health care bill? You remember, no one read it because there wasn't time, and all the nice little backroom deals. That kind of Debating?

Grow up Ollie, everyone knows how Congress functions and how most decision makers prepare to make their decisions. Lower paid, ambitious and sometimes very bright 'youngsters' provide executive summaries to their boss, lobbyists privide background and bourbon, and and the leadership of the party tells each member of their party how to vote.
Blaming one party for a practice which has been in effect well before anyone on this planet was born is partisan bullshit.
You want Congress to function? First define what that means; for me, it means they must act to achieve the greatest good for the greatest number, but never lose sight of the individual. To acheive my vision (and maybe yours if you have one) we must get money and corruption out of politics.
Sadly, the USSC disagrees, see Citzens United v. FEC for confirmation.

Hmmm, transparency ring any bells? How about change? Or 5 days posted on the internet? You know exactly to what I was referring. So don't give me this Grow up shit. The American people swallowed this shit hook line and sinker and what they got was the same old BS X 10.

I would love to see money and corruption leave Washington. But I won't bet on it.

Yeah!! Why can't Repubs be more like the principled Dem leaders?

images

6a00d83451bab869e200e554f08e3b8834-800wi.png

mary+jo+kopechne.jpg

In my humble opinion, both the Democrat and the Republican political parties have gone down the crapper. The only thing either party is interested in is maintaining power, at almost any cost, and their own re-election. None of the members of Congress, inspite of their soulful "I want to restore America" promises and speeches, are worth the gunpowder it would take to blow them up. They are all liars, con artists, back stabbers and low life riff raff individuals who have no concept of how to govern America or lead it out of the very deep and dangerous problems we are now facing as a result of the inadequate leadership of both parties. We need to turn Congress upside down and shake it vigorously so all the shit falls out and then elect people that can work together, regardless of their political parties, for the good of the American people. There isn't one single incumbent member of Congress that is worthy of being re-elected. Both political parties have failed badly and it gets worse with each passing day. It's time for some real change and some change we can honestly believe in. No more flashing and catchy political promises and jingles or ads made simply to make the other candidate look like a moron. We need honest politicians that can be believed when they make a speech.

Never gonna happen.

This nation cannot STAND truthful speakers.

If by some miracle of fate one of them comes to our attention (Buchanan is an example, as is Ron Paul, as is Chomsky) the forces that control BOTH parties set out to marginalize them by casting them as the lunatic fringe.

And it works, folks.

A casual read of this board is proof positive that most Americans are tools of one propaganda POV or the other.

The fact that we read such hateful blather directed at people here whose opinions we find objectionable, informs those who are not partisans, just how powerfully most of us have been blinded by their steady diet of propadanda.

In the case of Bush v. Gore, we in the majority were stuck with it, stuck because of the Supreme Injustice of the USSC.

meh..................

Nobody ever talks about that anymore except the extreme OCD's on the internet.:slap:

Hey Wry! Were these "extremists" anything like this? You gotta quit having your party, hijacked by extremists, yo! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

[FONT=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]
the[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]z o m b i e t i m e[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]Hall of Shame[/FONT]
The pictures below were all taken in San Francisco, except where noted.

Zionist_Pigs_Jew_devil.jpg

Anti-Semitic sign at the February 16, 2003 "anti-war" rally.

117-1743_IMG.JPG

Sign at the March 20, 2004 "Global Day of Action" anti-war rally.

117-1723_IMG4.jpg

Another message at the March 20, 2004 rally.

IMG_7966.JPG

This man at the "Stop the U.S.-Israeli War" rally on August 12, 2006 wants the Nazi kikes to get out of Lebanon.

IMG_2515.JPG

A patriotic message at the "U.S. Out of Iraq Now" rally on Sunday, March 18, 2007.

156-5635_IMG.JPG

A practitioner of scrotal inflation at the Anarchist Bookfair on March 26, 2005.

IMG_3552.JPG

A Molotov cocktail explodes in front of the San Francisco Chronicle offices during the "World Can't Wait" rally on November 2, 2005.

143-4328_IMG.JPG

A protester offers his opinion at the post-election rally on November 3, 2004.

IMG_6713.JPG

Campaign slogan at the World Naked Bike Ride on June 10, 2006.

150-5001_2IMG.JPG

Counter-protesters dressed as terrorists, at the Bus 19 anti-terror rally in Berkeley on January 16, 2005.

I_Want_You_to_Die_4_Israel.jpg

Uncle Sam wants you to die for Israel at the Daniel Pipes lecture in Berkeley on February 10, 2004.

126-2650_IMG.JPG

Protester and message at the June 5, 2004 "anti-war" march.

126-2634_IMG.JPG

Another message at the June 5 event.

150-5088_IMG.JPG

Young child holding a sign accusing Jews of stealing organs from dead Palestinians, at the Bus 19 anti-terror rally in Berkeley on January 16, 2005.

IMG_2197.JPG

Activists hang from branches at the nude protest in Berkeley's Memorial Oak Grove on March 17, 2007.

135-3575_2IMG.JPG

Communist marching in the 2004 "How Berkeley Can You Be?" parade.

117-1782_IMG.JPG

Banner at the March 20, 2004 rally.

IMG_5894.JPG

A mother helps her young daughter play "Pin the Molotov on the Cop Car" at the Anarchist Bookfair, March 18, 2006.

IMG_5957.JPG

A Child's Guide to Nihilism for sale at the Anarchist Bookfair, March 18, 2006.

120-2038_IMG.JPG

Terrorist sympathizer at the April 10, 2004 rally.

118-1848_IMG.JPG

Patriotic message in the parade following the March 20, 2004 rally.

IMG_1852.JPG

The "Breasts Not Bombs" march in Berkeley on July 23, 2005.

IMG_1815.JPG

Androgynous anti-war protester at the "Breasts Not Bombs" march.

IMG_4527_2.JPG

A call to outlaw heterosexuality at the Walk for Life counter-protest, January 21, 2006.

155-5573_IMG.JPG

Ward Churchill devotees wearing "roosting chickens" hats at Churchill's appearance in San Francisco's Women's Building on March 25, 2005.

IMG_2154.JPG

Communist directing youthful protesters in the
Anatomy of a Photograph analysis from the anti-war rally on September 24, 2005.

IMG_2520.JPG

Protester with an unexpected message at the "U.S. Out of Iraq Now" rally on Sunday, March 18, 2007.

120-2074_IMG.JPG

Call for global "armed resistance" at the "Insurgence Solidarity March" on April 10, 2004.

IMG_3578.JPG

Another marcher at the "World Can't Wait" rally challenges Americans to "wave that piece of shit flag."

IMG_3595_2.JPG

Painting of a suicide bomber at the "Justice Matters" Palestinian art exhibit in Berkeley on November 6, 2005.

IMG_1483.JPG

The ecstasy of impeachment, at the "Beach Impeach" event on January 6, 2007.

125-2546_IMG.JPG

Justifying anti-Semitism at the June 5, 2004 march.

IMG_5789.JPG

Protester, sign, and girlfriend, at the "Global Day of Action" rally on March 18, 2006.

IMG_6988.JPG

Free Speech being fully exercised at the World Naked Bike Ride on June 10, 2006.

143-4350_IMG.JPG
143-4360_IMG.JPG

Rioters burning Bush in effigy and the American flag following the post-election rally on November 3, 2004.

135-3531_2IMG.JPG

Exhibitionists exposing themselves to children at the "How Berkeley Can You Be?" parade in Berkeley on September 19, 2004.

118-1853_IMG.JPG

Protester taking a break in the parade following the March 20, 2004 rally.

IMG_2436.JPG

Attention-getting use for "Impeach" bumper sticker at the "U.S. Out of Iraq Now" rally on Sunday, March 18, 2007.

125-2524_IMG.JPG

Anti-Israel protester at the rally preceding the June 5, 2004 march.

assault2.jpg

Tookie Williams supporter assaulting a pro-capital-punishment counter-demonstrator at the Tookie Williams execution vigil, San Quentin, December 12, 2005.

IMG_2381.JPG

Protest underwear at the anti-war rally on September 24, 2005.

IMG_2206.JPG

The Queers for Palestine contingent at the anti-war rally on September 24, 2005.

IMG_7489.JPG

Pro-Palestinian activist at the Israeli Consulate protest on July 13, 2006.

125-2577_IMG.JPG

A protester displays her sentiments regarding Israel and the United States on June 5, 2004.

120-2061_IMG.JPG

Supporting the "Iraqi Resistance" at the "Insurgence Solidarity March" in San Francisco on April 10, 2004.

suicide_bomber_on_phone.jpg

Man dressed as a suicide bomber at the February 16, 2003 rally.

IMG_4612.JPG

Succinct opinion at the Walk for Life counter-protest, January 21, 2006.

9-11_=_Reichstag_banner2.jpg

Banner at the February 16, 2003 rally.

118-1867_IMG.JPG

One of the floats in the parade following the March 20, 2004 rally.

rcpleader.jpg

Cindy Sheehan and the leader of the Revolutionary Communist Party at the "World Can't Wait" rally on November 2, 2005.

IMG_2349.JPG

Woman fully exercising her freedom of speech at the anti-war rally on September 24, 2005.

IMG_3512.JPG

Trio of girls applying fashion accessories at the "World Can't Wait" rally on November 2, 2005.

151-5112_IMG.JPG

"The Final Victory is Ours!" say these anti-Israel protesters at the Bus 19 rally in Berkeley on January 16, 2005.

155-5556_IMG.JPG

Pro-terror sidewalk stencil at the "Eyes Wide Open" anti-war display on March 25, 2005.

IMG_7953.JPG

Anti-Israel protester at the "Stop the U.S.-Israeli War" rally on August 12, 2006.

IMG_7952.JPG

Equating the Star of David and the swastika at the "Stop the U.S.-Israeli War" rally on August 12, 2006.

155-5568_IMG.JPG

T-shirt design at Ward Churchill's appearance in San Francisco's Women's Building on March 25, 2005.

IMG_2453.JPG

Spelling-challenged canine protester at the anti-war rally on September 24, 2005.

135-3530_2IMG.JPG

Marcher in the "How Berkeley Can You Be?" parade in Berkeley on September 19, 2004.

129-2960_IMG.JPG

Pro-intifada sign and literature at the August 29, 2004 anti-Israel rally.

120-2049_IMG.JPG

US flag with Star of David/swastika at the April 10, 2004 rally.

120-2044_IMG.JPG

Bush being lynched in effigy at the "Insurgence Solidarity March" on April 10, 2004.

IMG_5811.JPG

Protester at the "Global Day of Action" rally on March 18, 2006.

142-4261_IMG.JPG

A prediction of what the future holds, at the post-election rally on November 3, 2004.

To see the complete collection of photos taken by zombie at protests and rallies in the San Francisco Bay Area, click here.

too many pictures

meh..................

Nobody ever talks about that anymore except the extreme OCD's on the internet.:slap:

Yeh less than 25% of all Americans voted for Obama!

Would that be anything like the debating done by the Democrats on the stimulus or the health care bill? You remember, no one read it because there wasn't time, and all the nice little backroom deals. That kind of Debating?

First of all, the heath care debate in Congress went on for eight months. The relevant bills went through five separate committee markups. You can still watch the extended floor debate that occurred in the House: House floor debate. Ditto for the Senate floor debate. There was plenty of time to read every single iteration of the health care bills that emerged.

As for the stimulus, that moved through Congress considerably faster but you can still see that the debate and amendment process went on for about a month.

tissue?

Yes, thank you. With the amount of insipid bullshit you post it would be appreciated.

First of all, the heath care debate in Congress went on for eight months. The relevant bills went through five separate committee markups. You can still watch the extended floor debate that occurred in the House: House floor debate. Ditto for the Senate floor debate. There was plenty of time to read every single iteration of the health care bills that emerged.

As for the stimulus, that moved through Congress considerably faster but you can still see that the debate and amendment process went on for about a month.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoE1R-xH5To]YouTube - Pelosi: we have to pass the health care bill so that you can find out what is in it[/ame]

LMAO........great pics above..............and to the USMessageBoard liberals, those photos are mainstream!!!!!

Theyve spent the last 19 months trying to run that kind of America down the throats of real Americans........to which Abagail says................

OldManLadylaughing-1.jpg

Trust on Issues
Voters Now Trust Republicans More On All 10 Key Issues
Thursday, August 26, 2010 Email to a Friend ShareThis.AdvertisementVoters now trust Republicans more than Democrats on all 10 of the important issues regularly tracked by Rasmussen Reports.

The GOP has consistently been trusted on most issues for months now, but in July they held the lead on only nine of the key issues.

Republicans lead Democrats 47% to 39% on the economy, which remains the most important issue to voters. Those numbers are nearly identical to those found in June. Republicans have held the advantage on the economy since May of last year.

But for the first time in months, Republicans now hold a slight edge on the issues of government ethics and corruption, 40% to 38%. Voters have been mostly undecided for the past several months on which party to trust more on this issue, but Democrats have held small leads since February. Still, more than one-in-five voters (22%) are still not sure which party to trust more on ethics issues.

Trust on Issues - Rasmussen Reports

Ooooooooops!!!!

Last edited:

Trying to lump Goldwater in with Lincoln, Roosevelt, or Eisenhower is ridiculous.

“I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue.”

“I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution or that have failed their purpose, or that impose on the people an unwarranted financial burden. I will not attempt to discover whether legislation is ``needed'' before I have first determined whether it is constitutionally permissible. And if I should later be attacked for neglecting my constituents "interests,'' I shall reply that I was informed that their main interest is liberty and that in that cause I am doing the very best I can.”

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoE1R-xH5To]YouTube - Pelosi: we have to pass the health care bill so that you can find out what is in it[/ame]

She's right. You still don't know what's in it, Frank. That you never bothered to read it or even a comprehensive summary of its contents is clear from every post you make about it, especially the ones where you're reduced to sputtering nonsense after this fact is pointed out.

Pelosi is talking about idiots like you, Frank. Sinister!

Forum List

Back