Gutless!

All 10!!!!!!!:eek::eek:

tokyo-4-festival-p-072_3-3.jpg

Damn I love my brand new Dell................makes my Photobucket Classics even more fcukking priceless!!!!

ANd I REALLY cant wait now for November. I already got a bunch of new classics to fire away with when the results roll in on election nite!!! Going to be nothing less than a h00t:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
First of all, the heath care debate in Congress went on for eight months. The relevant bills went through five separate committee markups. You can still watch the extended floor debate that occurred in the House: House floor debate. Ditto for the Senate floor debate. There was plenty of time to read every single iteration of the health care bills that emerged.

As for the stimulus, that moved through Congress considerably faster but you can still see that the debate and amendment process went on for about a month.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoE1R-xH5To"]YouTube - Pelosi: we have to pass the health care bill so that you can find out what is in it[/ame]

She's right. You still don't know what's in it, Frank. That you never bothered to read it or even a comprehensive summary of its contents is clear from every post you make about it, especially the ones where you're reduced to sputtering nonsense after this fact is pointed out.

Pelosi is talking about idiots like you, Frank. Sinister!

Nice try more on but Max Baucus just admitted he hasn't read the bill either!

It's surprising how few people on a politics-oriented message board actually follow politics. Baucus made some statement about not reading through legislative language. His Senate Finance health care bill--the basis for H.R. 3590, which became the law--was not written in legislative language, it was written in conceptual language. A plain English description of the policy changes made by the law (not references to which subparagraphs of which sections of the U.S. code would be struck, etc).

Baucus is well aware of the policy changes made by the law, since he and his staff are responsible for most of them.

It is a sad commentary on the Republican Party when there are no leaders to stand up and express outrage as the GOP is being hyjacked by extremists.
What would Sen. Goldwater, President DDE or President TR say in response to the jingoism, racisim, divisive language and references to "Second Amendment solutions" expressed by Republican members of Congress, former an active, and former and current Republican Governors ?
As titular leader of the Republicans we might expect Steele to speak out, and as possible nominees for the office of president one might expect Romeny or Barbour or Jindal to speak out for reason and honest debate, but they don't.
President's Lincoln, Roosevelt and Eisenhower would be ashamed, the GOP has become the party of hackneyed phrases and hysterical rants; and has produced not a single leader able, willing and brave enough to articulate a way forward.

Goldwater was an extremist. In fact he said "extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice."
TR was a racist. Eisenhower was a Republican for no good reason.

But what about the Dems? Where are the party leaders like Ed Muskie, Hubert Humphrey, George McGovern, or Scoop Jackson? Why has that party been taken over by simps and crooks like Chris Dodd and Barney Frank? Humphrey was a WW2 vet, Frank's only battle has been on the buffet line.

It's surprising how few people on a politics-oriented message board actually follow politics. Baucus made some statement about not reading through legislative language. His Senate Finance health care bill--the basis for H.R. 3590, which became the law--was not written in legislative language, it was written in conceptual language. A plain English description of the policy changes made by the law (not references to which subparagraphs of which sections of the U.S. code would be struck, etc).

Baucus is well aware of the policy changes made by the law, since he and his staff are responsible for most of them.

HE DIDN'T READ IT GREENE!

He said he had people to do it for him!

You are still saying, "Oh it when comes to democrats, THAT'S DIFFERENT!"

That's always what you're argument boils down to!

You are hilarious!

Not withstanding my poor choice of adding Goldwater into the OP (though I still believe Goldwater would spin in his grave to see how his ideas have been inculcated into the rhetoric of Palin, Gingrich, Beck and other opportunists); in three pages no poster has offered the name of any R leader.
As I suggested, President's Lincoln, Roosevelt and Eisenhower would be ashamed, the GOP has become the party of hackneyed phrases and hysterical rants; and has produced not a single leader able, willing and brave enough to articulate a way forward.
If there is one, name him or her.
Because one doesn't exist, the kooks who post idiotgrams will attempt to censor the question.
Also a very sad commentary on the 'intelligence' of the far right.

HE DIDN'T READ IT GREENE!

He said he had people to do it for him!

He didn't have people read it for him, he had people translate it into statutory language for him. Baucus and his policy team wrote a bill in conceptual language describing the policy changes they wanted implemented. Once that was marked up in the Finance Committee (and every amendment--there were hundreds--offered to that conceptual language Chairman's mark was also written in conceptual language), Senate lawyers translated it into statutory language. Which is why Baucus said what he said the other day:

“I don’t think you want me to waste my time to read every page of the health care bill. You know why? It’s statutory language,” Baucus said. “We hire experts.”​

Implying Baucus isn't familiar with what's in this law is either dumb or disingenuous, I'm not sure which.

It is a sad commentary on the Republican Party when there are no leaders to stand up and express outrage as the GOP is being hyjacked by extremists.
What would Sen. Goldwater, President DDE or President TR say in response to the jingoism, racisim, divisive language and references to "Second Amendment solutions" expressed by Republican members of Congress, former an active, and former and current Republican Governors ?
As titular leader of the Republicans we might expect Steele to speak out, and as possible nominees for the office of president one might expect Romeny or Barbour or Jindal to speak out for reason and honest debate, but they don't.
President's Lincoln, Roosevelt and Eisenhower would be ashamed, the GOP has become the party of hackneyed phrases and hysterical rants; and has produced not a single leader able, willing and brave enough to articulate a way forward.
Sounds like you're outraged enough to cover it.

It's funny -- The GOP is being lectured by leftists about extremism, and given the advice to move further to the left.

We have one Democratic Party now. Well, one and a half, really. We don't need two.

Would that be anything like the debating done by the Democrats on the stimulus or the health care bill? You remember, no one read it because there wasn't time, and all the nice little backroom deals. That kind of Debating?

First of all, the heath care debate in Congress went on for eight months. The relevant bills went through five separate committee markups. You can still watch the extended floor debate that occurred in the House: House floor debate. Ditto for the Senate floor debate. There was plenty of time to read every single iteration of the health care bills that emerged.

As for the stimulus, that moved through Congress considerably faster but you can still see that the debate and amendment process went on for about a month.

these were available at that time?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoE1R-xH5To]YouTube - Pelosi: we have to pass the health care bill so that you can find out what is in it[/ame]

She's right. You still don't know what's in it, Frank. That you never bothered to read it or even a comprehensive summary of its contents is clear from every post you make about it, especially the ones where you're reduced to sputtering nonsense after this fact is pointed out.

Pelosi is talking about idiots like you, Frank. Sinister!

I'm not at all surprised that you have to resort to lying again, you're a Progressive so it's like breathing.

Nancy was not talking about me at all nOOb because I don't vote on the bill. She was talking about her fellow Progressives.

And Progressives do call it "Reform" because it's a lie and a total failure to boot.

Depending on the lie, there are 25, 35 or 45 million uninsured, yet 2 people in NJ sign up with (hold your breath) THOUSANDS more behind them. That in a state with 1 million uninsured.

I didn't read the entire bill, I skimmed through it.

Glad to know you're keeping tabs on me. You're one of the David Plouffe's shill's right?

Last edited:
Not withstanding my poor choice of adding Goldwater into the OP (though I still believe Goldwater would spin in his grave to see how his ideas have been inculcated into the rhetoric of Palin, Gingrich, Beck and other opportunists); in three pages no poster has offered the name of any R leader.
As I suggested, President's Lincoln, Roosevelt and Eisenhower would be ashamed, the GOP has become the party of hackneyed phrases and hysterical rants; and has produced not a single leader able, willing and brave enough to articulate a way forward.
Because one doesn't exist, the kooks who post idiotgrams will attempt to censor the question.

Picture17.jpg

Goldwater was an extremist. In fact he said "extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice."
TR was a racist. Eisenhower was a Republican for no good reason.

But what about the Dems? Where are the party leaders like Ed Muskie, Hubert Humphrey, George McGovern, or Scoop Jackson? Why has that party been taken over by simps and crooks like Chris Dodd and Barney Frank? Humphrey was a WW2 vet, Frank's only battle has been on the buffet line.

It's not about the "Dems"; go to another thread and post your rants. Or, name one, just one Republican not afraid to confront the movement to the fringe by former Republicans who now identify themselves by a new label.
BTW, I've labeled you often, and I suspect you and I disagree on my honest assessment (or do you know in your heart i'm correct). So are you a Republican, a Libertarian, or a member of one of the many ad hoc elements which once were conservatives (social, fiscal or neo)?

RabidRabbit is an extremeist. He is a racist. He flatly has none of the great characteristics of a traditional Republican like Eisenhower or Ford or the others. However, he is not even Republican, but some sort of weird anarcho-libertarian, so his comments don't mean anything here. Other than he will lie because that is what he does.

Of course. The first House health care bill, H.R. 3200, was released on July 14 of last year. That then went to three separate House committees for mark-up (in which committee members get to propose and vote on amendments), emerging from each one slightly changed. These changes were consolidated into a new bill, H.R. 3962, which was released on October 29. This was virtually the same as H.R. 3200 with a few changes that were well-known (such as weakening the public option). It had a lengthy floor debate and came to a vote on November 7. Though it passed the House, this bill never became law.

In the Senate, two health care bills were worked on. Kennedy's HELP committee bill was released on June 9 of last year and marked up later that month. Baucus's Finance bill moved much more slowly (though arguably his committee had done the most work on the issue, holding numerous hearings on health care and releasing white papers on reform starting in 2008). A framework for that bill was released on September 9. The actual Chairman's mark was released on September 16. The committee markup of that bill began the next week and ended with a vote to move it out of committee on October 13.

The next step was for Harry Reid to combine the HELP and Finance bill (which were similar in most respects), which he did. The resulting bill was H.R. 3590, released with Reid's manager's amendment on November 19, 2009. This came to a vote on Christmas Eve. This is the bill that would eventually become law.

Much later, on March 21, the House voted to pass that bill unaltered. It was accompanied by a relatively short reconciliation bill making certain changes (well-known in advance of the release of the actual text of the bill). That bill was publicly available on March 17. It passed the Senate on March 25 and the House later that day.

Depending on the lie, there are 25, 35 or 45 million uninsured, yet 2 people in NJ sign up with (hold your breath) THOUSANDS more behind them. That in a state with 1 million uninsured.

Do you know what they're signing up for?

Of course. The first House health care bill, H.R. 3200, was released on July 14 of last year. That then went to three separate House committees for mark-up (in which committee members get to propose and vote on amendments), emerging from each one slightly changed. These changes were consolidated into a new bill, H.R. 3962, which was released on October 29. This was virtually the same as H.R. 3200 with a few changes that were well-known (such as weakening the public option). It had a lengthy floor debate and came to a vote on November 7. Though it passed the House, this bill never became law.

In the Senate, two health care bills were worked on. Kennedy's HELP committee bill was released on June 9 of last year and marked up later that month. Baucus's Finance bill moved much more slowly (though arguably his committee had done the most work on the issue, holding numerous hearings on health care and releasing white papers on reform starting in 2008). A framework for that bill was released on September 9. The actual Chairman's mark was released on September 16. The committee markup of that bill began the next week and ended with a vote to move it out of committee on October 13.

The next step was for Harry Reid to combine the HELP and Finance bill (which were similar in most respects), which he did. The resulting bill was H.R. 3590, released with Reid's manager's amendment on November 19, 2009. This came to a vote on Christmas Eve. This is the bill that would eventually become law.

Much later, on March 21, the House voted to pass that bill unaltered. It was accompanied by a relatively short reconciliation bill making certain changes (well-known in advance of the release of the actual text of the bill). That bill was publicly available on March 17. It passed the Senate on March 25 and the House later that day.

Do you know what they're signing up for?

Can you tell me to the nearest 10 million how many uninsured there are in America?

Please try to remember that you lost your media monopoly and I will instantly respond with quotes from Obama himself that vary by tens of million.

Ron Paul or Gary Johnson.

Forum List

Back