Guns seized

How many times have most of us thought why didn't someone care enough to do something,,, someone did something.
Waiting for a mishap or crime to happen when all the indications except the overt act present should have some preventive action,,, the right to bear arms is not a right to act or be reckless,,,, in my opinion.
I Know people that I don't want to have guns, they almost certainly would hurt themselves or someone.

Sure but who to sayone of your neighbors sees you do something they feel is strange and reports you, would it bother you?

Of course....but if they report me for being strange and there is nothing strange for the cops to see......where is the problem?

Are you saying that everything about this guy was totally normal?

Who interpreting what is strange. I would report you if you were my neighbor because some of the shit you write is words of a strange acting person. Gays are strange to me so I would report them. Do you see what I am getting at?

How many times have most of us thought why didn't someone care enough to do something,,, someone did something.
Waiting for a mishap or crime to happen when all the indications except the overt act present should have some preventive action,,, the right to bear arms is not a right to act or be reckless,,,, in my opinion.
I Know people that I don't want to have guns, they almost certainly would hurt themselves or someone.

Sure but who to sayone of your neighbors sees you do something they feel is strange and reports you, would it bother you?

Bigreb, you are forgetting it was not Walmarts employees who called the cops. It was someone close enough to observe the Reverend fairly intimately and who knew about his ginormous stash of guns. If it comforts you any, "pick up and hold for observation" orders have been around since like 1900. There's nothing new here.

I think you're being petulant, to be honest. I just cannot see any rational argument against this law enforcement tool.

I never said it was a walmart employee. I said that was an example they used to say he was acting strange.

"pick up and hold for observation" orders have been around since like 1900. There's nothing new here.

It depends on the state how those orders are issued.

Bigrednec, you are confusing the argument!
I know you won't understand it but it has nothing to do with guns.
It was the cops concerned about someone that had possession of dangerous items and they were worried about his state of mind.
Your knee has jerked because guns were involved

It raises the question 'when do you think guns should be restricted to an individual'?
If Adolf Hitler, after attaining American citizenship, were to appear in North Carolina and went to buy a gun would you support him?
What about John Gacy, John Wilkes Booth, Lee Harvey Oswald...anyone at all?

Actually, bigrednec, if you feel that there should be no restriction on the ownership of weapons how do you feel about Iran having nuclear weapons?

Actually, bigrednec, if you feel that there should be no restriction on the ownership of weapons how do you feel about Iran having nuclear weapons?

Let's go back to the Steak vs. Bologna. example? You would never understand what steak taste like because all you have ever eaten is bologna.

It was the cops concerned about someone that had possession of dangerous items and they were worried about his state of mind.

It raises the question 'when do you think guns should be restricted to an individual'?
If Adolf Hitler, after attaining American citizenship, were to appear in North Carolina and went to buy a gun would you support him?

Let's go back to the Steak vs. Bologna. example? You would never understand what steak taste like because all you have ever eaten is bologna.

Of course....but if they report me for being strange and there is nothing strange for the cops to see......where is the problem?

Who interpreting what is strange. I would report you if you were my neighbor because some of the shit you write is words of a strange acting person. Gays are strange to me so I would report them. Do you see what I am getting at?

Nope. Being gay is hardly the same as being violently mentally ill. Call your local cop shop and "report" that you think your neighbor may be gay, and they will y-a-w-n.

This ain't the 1950's, bigreb.

You've lost me, it must be a cultural thing.
How can I have eaten a city?

tumblr_lae4tvcyPz1qbeou3.jpg

Nope. Being gay is hardly the same as being violently mentally ill. Call your local cop shop and "report" that you think your neighbor may be gay, and they will y-a-w-n.

It's a strange lifestyle to me so who's interpreting what's strange and what isn't?

tumblr_lae4tvcyPz1qbeou3.jpg

I'm not sure of your point, but I suppose that it makes as much sense as most of your posts.
Is that a picture of your makeup? Did you take it out of the little mirror thing?

well what if the nieghbor has the entire 2nd Amendment tattooed on his privates, and is easily read during any cop 'reality' show?

well what if the nieghbor has the entire 2nd Amendment tattooed on his privates, and is easily read during any cop 'reality' show?

Surely a homo neighbour with tackle that big would be even more frightening.
I can imagine bigrednec pulling his camo trousers right up to his chest to protect his manhood!

Last edited:

I'm not sure of your point, but I suppose that it makes as much sense as most of your posts.
Is that a picture of your makeup? Did you take it out of the little mirror thing?

I was giving you the benefit of the doubt, you don't even know what bologna is
bologna.jpg

It's true, you have taught me something.
I Googled it.
You guys call it bologna sausage or baloney!
I've heard of baloney in movies but never knew what it was.
It looks very similar to something we call luncheon or belgium.

Last edited:
Gosh bigrednec, so many unanswered questions!
Would there be any circumstance under which you would ever agree to an individual having restricted access to firearms?
Should other countries have access to whatever weapons they can afford (nuclear maybe), meaning should they have the same rights as you?

Would there be any circumstance under which you would ever agree to an individual having restricted access to firearms?
Should other countries have access to whatever weapons they can afford (nuclear maybe), meaning should they have the same rights as you?

Are you for equal rights for everybody, or do you just pick who has more rights than someone else?

Are you for equal rights for everybody, or do you just pick who has more rights than someone else?

I think I was asking for your opinion on that.
Should Iran be allowed to have nuclear weapons?
Should John Wilkes-Booth, if he were ever to re-appear through the miracle of time travel, be allowed to have an Uzi or a Glock?
Should the inmates of Guantanamo that have been released without charge be allowed to savour the delights of North Carolina while carrying a concealed weapon?

I know your answer is yes because you believe in the absolute sanctity of the Second Amendment.
So I just wasted a post asking a question I already know the answer to...go figure...

I think I was asking for your opinion on that.
Should Iran be allowed to have nuclear weapons?
Should John Wilkes-Booth, if he were ever to re-appear through the miracle of time travel, be allowed to have an Uzi or a Glock?
Should the inmates of Guantanamo that have been released without charge be allowed to savour the delights of North Carolina while carrying a concealed weapon?

I know your answer is yes because you believe in the absolute sanctity of the Second Amendment.
So I just wasted a post asking a question I already know the answer to...go figure...

I really don't care who's armed, as long as I am armed. So I do not worry about it. You can bet I am always armed. I carry 2 semi automatics one on me and one in my vehicle.

Uuuummmmmm, The last I knew, Iran hadn't applied for US statehood. Go figure........

Forum List

Back