WTF? Why do u morons keep supporting The Duopoly?

Tryin to foment revolution Doc? I guess Bill Ayers and Van Jones are still available. It's almost funny when the left wing whines about politics and hints at revolution and yet condemns the Tea Party for working within the system.

• Banned
Tryin to foment revolution Doc? I guess Bill Ayers and Van Jones are still available. It's almost funny when the left wing whines about politics and hints at revolution and yet condemns the Tea Party for working within the system.

I am not left wing....I am real wing...:lol:
now what is this mythical 'tea party' you speak of DUMBASS? There is only the REPUKE & DUMMICRAP parties allowed within The Duopoly and u silly wabbit think there is a 'Tea Party'...:cuckoo: that's so cute that u actually believe that there is an actual POLITICAL PARTY in 2011 that is called The Tea Party as represented by Tard Palin etc.....the queen of the MYTHICAL TEA PARTY with a queen who holds NO political office...how fitting...:lol: ( and don't go talking about the actual 'tea party' from aeons ago bc that is not the same dealio)

Last edited:

now what is this mythical 'tea party' you speak of DUMBASS? There is only the REPUKE & DUMMICRAP parties allowed within The Duopoly and u silly wabbit think there is a 'Tea Party'...:cuckoo: that's so cute that u actually believe that there is an actual POLITICAL PARTY in 2011 that is called The Tea Party as represented by Tard Palin etc.....the queen of the MYTHICAL TEA PARTY with a queen who holds NO political office...how fitting...:lol:

You're real stupid.

My question is why does someone who claims to be a dr have such limited ability to articulate coherent and rational arguments?

now what is this mythical 'tea party' you speak of DUMBASS? There is only the REPUKE & DUMMICRAP parties allowed within The Duopoly and u silly wabbit think there is a 'Tea Party'...:cuckoo: that's so cute that u actually believe that there is an actual POLITICAL PARTY in 2011 that is called The Tea Party as represented by Tard Palin etc.....the queen of the MYTHICAL TEA PARTY with a queen who holds NO political office...how fitting...:lol:

You're real stupid.
with quotes like this 'Where trouble is, I am there' that sure sounds like the pot calling the kettle black...btw your nym is definitely a misnomer.....unless of course it is a reference to being a 'trick ho'

My question is why does someone who claims to be a dr have such limited ability to articulate coherent and rational arguments?

ok Ill dum it down for the fuktards amongst ya...

The USA allegedly has a 'democracy' but we only really get one of two choices which is nothing close to a 'democracy'...it is The Duopoly and The Duopoly has controlled US politics since the 1860's making it a de facto MONOPOLY! Now The Duopoly is controlled by 2 extremist minority groups with the PC Utopian extremist MINORITY controlling the dummicrap agenda and the pseudo-Christians extremist MINORITY controlling the repuke agenda. The leaves the vast majority of Americans getting fucked by The Duopoly i.e. taxation without representation!

Now Einstein said INSANITY is repeating the same thing over and over and expecting a different result....so those who support The Duopoly are choosing to keep getting screwed by The Duopoly and it is my argument that that is INSANE!:cuckoo:

well my ideal form of govt is probably several decades away from happening but it would be what I call a 'REAL DEMOCRACY' and a real democracy would NOT require elected officials or dictators to function...what it would require is for EACH CITIZEN TO REPRESENT THEMSELVES!!!! The primary reason we chose to have 'representatives' was bc in 1776 a person could not vote on an issue being decided in Washington if they were in Boston bc that took a few weeks of travel. Now we do NOT have that problem! So what a 'REAL DEMOCRACY' would require is...

-a dna database of all citizens so that CITIZENS can be identified (which of course also identifies the NON-CITIZENS)

-open access to the dna database by all citizens (but only to their OWN info)

-rapid dna analysis hardware that is at least as good as credit card response time (swipe a few cells off your finger and analyze the dna and shazaaaam it instantly makes credit cards, drivers licenses, passports,etc obsolete)

-require dna sample for all purchases and/or transactions (dramatically reduces extremist terrorism globally!)

-for any decision being made it would require one citizen=one dna sample=one vote...(later the voter could check their vote to make sure it was verified as the correct vote)

anything less than a system that allows each CITIZEN to represent THEMSELVES without allowing non-citizens/corrupt elected officials to have input is NOT a 'REAL DEMOCRACY'....:eusa_whistle:

Now I don't claim to have it all figured out but this would be a good start.....I'm mean reallly shiver me timbers...what crazy person would want to let people actually represent themselves???

Last edited:
I voted Democrat in my first election in 1976. I voted Republican in 1980.

The only time I voted for either one of them again was in 2004 in an attempt to get a certain person out of the White House. We all know how well that strategy worked.

I am getting sick and tired of hearing people tell me that I'm just throwing my vote away. I can't see how I'm throwing my vote away if I am voting for the person I feel is most suited to the job. If I voted for either Democrat or Republican, and the one I voted for wins, is that supposed to make me feel better? I didn't want either. THAT will be throwing my vote away.

Tens of thousands of people vote for "third party" candidates each year, each hoping to overthrow the current system. But no, the majority like it just the way it is, and I continually hear arguments how rotten the other is doing, year after year. Back and forth, administration after administration.

And still no break from the same behavior. Maybe you people just like to be continually disappointed. I'm no psychiatrist, but that IS your behavior.

I do my part. I vote third party (currently the Green Party) and I tell everyone the reason why I don't vote for Repubocrats. And still most of the responses, "You're just throwing your vote away" come from most of my conversations.

(sigh)

I wonder if I ever converted anybody.

Forum List

Back