Gun Sales Set Record for Sixth Month in a Row

What is funny is that when you croak, your family members are going to look at the guns and ammo, wonder how early you dementia began, and give it all to the police to be destroyed.
So... your family members are going to look at your guns, that you claim you own, and wonder how early your dementia began?

You do realize that in your zeal to insult law abiding firearm owning American citizens, you just insulted yourself... right?

Ah yes, just like there were no German Jews. Keys, you are stupid and mentally unbalanced.

LOL!

(Reader, for the Ideological Left to be counted as Americans, they must reduce the term down to its lowest common denominator.

Now... Don't believe ME... believe a Leftist:)

Old Sot, tell the board what an "American" IS!

(Enjoy...)

What is funny is that when you croak, your family members are going to look at the guns and ammo, wonder how early you dementia began, and give it all to the police to be destroyed.
But anyway, I hate to break it to ya there bubble boy, but I have some of my father's guns, my grandfathers guns, and one pistol that belonged to my great grandfather. They are treasured family heirlooms, and there isn't a single person in my family that would GIVE them to ANYONE to be DESTROYED. You are absolutely fucking INSANE, and have NO fucking CLUE what they hell you're talking about.

So... your family members are going to look at your guns, that you claim you own, and wonder how early your dementia began?

You do realize that in your zeal to insult law abiding firearm owning American citizens, you just insulted yourself... right?
On the contrary, I own some hunting guns, and a couple of collectables. And maybe 70 rounds ready to go, and the makings of that many more on a small reloader. I know a few that have regular arsenals, and thousands of rounds. These will never be used, and the guns and ammo eventually destroyed. What I have will probably last me the rest of my life.

And I hope I never have to use any of them for anything other than hunting. I am not the one talking about looking forward to shooting fellow Americans as so many of you ' Conservatives' seem to be doing.

Five minutes and STILL... the Leftist can't quite figure out an American is.

LOL! But that doesn't stop it from telling you that Leftists ARE Americans. And just because a Leftist can't say what an American is, doesn't mean that they aren't Americans.

It's like a Boy Scout, a Marine or a Captain of an Aircraft. That they can each tell you what it means to BE such and you can't, that doesn't mean that they ARE one and you're NOT!

On the contrary, I own some hunting guns, and a couple of collectables. And maybe 70 rounds ready to go, and the makings of that many more on a small reloader. I know a few that have regular arsenals, and thousands of rounds. These will never be used, and the guns and ammo eventually destroyed. What I have will probably last me the rest of my life.

And I hope I never have to use any of them for anything other than hunting. I am not the one talking about looking forward to shooting fellow Americans as so many of you ' Conservatives' seem to be doing.
You've never heard me say I was, "looking forward to shooting fellow Americans." Now you may have read me say "I possess the means to protect me and my own, and I will do so."

Can you differentiate between the two?

10 minutes and STILL... the Leftist can't quite figure out an American is.

LOL! But that doesn't stop it from telling you that Leftists ARE Americans. And just because a Leftist can't say what an American is, doesn't mean that they aren't Americans.

It's like a Boy Scout, a Marine or a Captain of an Aircraft. That they can each tell you what it means to BE such and you can't, that doesn't mean that they ARE one and you're NOT!

Ah yes, just like there were no German Jews. Keys, you are stupid and mentally unbalanced.

LOL!

(Reader, for the Ideological Left to be counted as Americans, they must reduce the term down to its lowest common denominator.

Now... Don't believe ME... believe a Leftist:)

Old Sot, tell the board what an "American" IS!

(Enjoy...)
Stupid ass, what the hell makes you think that you have the right to define who is and isn't an American.

I love watching Keys' get all wet for the coming Civil War. :lol:

Nobody is frightened of you, pussy!

Stupid ass, what the hell makes you think that you have the right to define who is and isn't an American.

ROFLMNAO!

I SAY IT HERE! And IT COMES OUT ^THERE!^

Understand kids... I said that for Leftists to clam to be that they're an American, they need to define the term down to its lowest common denominator.... I then challenged the Old Sot to define American for us.

And as I promised: what the Old Sot has claimed here is that the word: "American" is roughly MEANINGLESS!

LOL! You can NOT make this crap UP!

Last edited:

You've never heard me say I was, "looking forward to shooting fellow Americans." Now you may have read me say "I possess the means to protect me and my own, and I will do so."

No, I have not seen you post such. But look at post #13.

along with new gun sales to those who have never owned before
Where are you getting that? The number of background checks being processed is a general indicator of gun sales but it isn't a 1:1 ratio. It certainly doesn't tell you if they are first time buyers. While background checks and purchases are up, overall ownership appears to be flat or declining, depending on the polls you look at. It seems that current owners are buying more and more firearms.

The average gun owner now owns 8 guns — double what it used to be

No, I have not seen you post such. But look at post #13.
We do have hard knocks coming in this country. I think the entire world has hard knocks coming. So whatever happens is going to happen. Best you be prepared for it is all. Somebody shoots at you, for whatever reason, I hope you have the means to protect yourself, and do it.

Last edited:
Where are you getting that? The number of background checks being processed is a general indicator of gun sales but it isn't a 1:1 ratio. It certainly doesn't tell you if they are first time buyers. While background checks and purchases are up, overall ownership appears to be flat or declining, depending on the polls you look at. It seems that current owners are buying more and more firearms.

You swallow the polls if you want, and what the government tells you. I'll base my opinions on what I see with my own eyes, and I've seen quite a few people I know, especially women, that have never owned a firearm before, have gone out and bought one.

Female Gun Ownership Skyrockets | Off The Grid News

There are now more guns than people in the United States

ROFLMNAO! The Polls?

Oh... Now THAT is ADORABLE!

And this old Lib has owned guns for 60 years, my dd214 reads Honorable, and I still work a full week. No, none of you silly ass 'Conservatives' are going to do any of what you claim you want to do. The police would round you up, and a jury composed of sane Americans would put you in jail for the rest of your natural, if they didn't put a noose around your neck.

Obscene fantasies of a sick mind is all you fellows have.

ROFLMNAO!

You are one deluded old sot.

(If anyone is inclined to help this poor creature out, it would be nice if he could be brought up to speed on the concept of 'civil war'. Specifically the WHY it happens, what happens during and if there's time, what happens at the end.)
Well I know the concept of Civil War. My great-grandfather served with the 8th Illinois, Fort Donaldson, Shiloh, and many other engagements all the way to New Orleans. The cost in human lives was horrible, and the whole matter could have been settled without the bloodshed.

And you wish to put the nation through that again? For what?

You swallow the polls if you want, and what the government tells you. I'll base my opinions on what I see with my own eyes, and I've seen quite a few people I know, especially women, that have never owned a firearm before, have gone out and bought one.

The Off The Grid article doesn't state that either. It simply says more women are applying for CC permits in the state of Illinois.

ROFLMNAO! The Polls?

Oh... Now THAT is ADORABLE!
How else would you determine the number of gun owning households in the US?

The Off The Grid article doesn't state that either. It simply says more women are applying for CC permits in the state of Illinois.
Here I thought you were going to have an honest discussion, but, looks like you want to cherry pick and start in with the BS...

... from the article...

A Gallup poll last year revealed that 23 percent of women nationwide are gun owners, which is an increase of 10 percentage points in just eight years.

Forum List

Back