Gun Laws Didn’t Stop Pothead Killer

So....someone driving "stoned" can't kill or injure others/themselves. :cuckoo:

Inhaling marijuana smoke is damaging to the lungs.

The stronger blends of marijuana today can be addictive and lead to psychosis in some users.

Oh, but do tell us how it is such a saintly drug.....:cuckoo:

The liquor industry is very active nationwide, doing anything they can to stop the legalization of pot. Why would that be? Pot goes legal and the liquor business takes a hit.
Also, alcohol is much more harmful in regards to addiction, effects on the brain, emotions, anger than pot. I'm not saying pot doesn't have a negative effect, it does. But compared to booze, pot almost looks harmless.
I have had a couple friends killed in auto accidents involving alcohol. One friend who OD'd on vodka, he's now in a nursing home thanks to "wet brain". Booze plays a big part in many abuse issues. It just isn't good stuff at all.

Driving drunk versus driving stoned, now that's a good point. One doesn't here much about stoners killing people on the road, must be a plot by 1960s-70's hippies.
I have a couple of friends that are addiction counselors and one of the world's top rehabs. Naturally they think that booze and pot aren't good, but they have found booze far more damaging to one's body and mind, sort-term and long-term..
Why don't you do a little research. I asked experts at a treatment center that is world famous.
Also, I have never stated or implied that pot is a saintly drug or that it does have medical benefits. Don't put words in my mouth. That is just being dishonest.:mad:

Dishonesty has been the backbone of reefer madness ever since Harry Anslinger invented it. That, and racism.

Causality and coincidence are often confused. It takes false logic or a deliberate attempt to mislead to "determine" that pot caused this violence.

No more so than to say the gun caused the violence, which is the lefts greatest battle cry.

Yeah, marijuana destroyed his brain. He wasn't able to process logic or reason. His mind was engulfed with soul-destroying THC, making him think in strange ways.

That's why he was cognizant enough to have his friend buy the shotgun. Because weed made him stupid.

(That's called "sarcasm", Republicans)

Marijuana can cause psychosis in some people given their brain chemistry.

The newer more potent blends of marijuana are stronger and more likely to cause psychotic users.

But of course the pro-drugs crowd will lie and claim marijuana is safer than a beer.

Marijuana cannot "cause" psychosis.

"Marijuana smoke is damaging to the lungs." Well, look up the case of 14-time Olympic gold medalist Michael Phelps. Marijuana didn't make him lazy, stupid or violent, and his lungs were just fine.

If that's too "liberal" for you, let's go back to 1977 and look at the case of 7-time Mr. Olympia bodybuilding champion, Arnold Schwarzenegger.

he-never-was-a-great-actor.jpg

Smoking marijuana obviously makes people violent. Look at all of those people that Arnold killed in his action movies.

Florida teenage gunman, Benjamin Bishop, the subject of a Tampa Bay Times article about how he became a zombie killer through the use of pot​

By Cliff Kincaid
January 29, 2013

The liberals continue to pretend that “gun control” laws will stop “gun violence,” even while providing the fuel, in the form of potent marijuana, which can spark violence and murder.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Last edited:
So....someone driving "stoned" can't kill or injure others/themselves. :cuckoo:

Inhaling marijuana smoke is damaging to the lungs.

The stronger blends of marijuana today can be addictive and lead to psychosis in some users.

Oh, but do tell us how it is such a saintly drug.....:cuckoo:

The liquor industry is very active nationwide, doing anything they can to stop the legalization of pot. Why would that be? Pot goes legal and the liquor business takes a hit.
Also, alcohol is much more harmful in regards to addiction, effects on the brain, emotions, anger than pot. I'm not saying pot doesn't have a negative effect, it does. But compared to booze, pot almost looks harmless.
I have had a couple friends killed in auto accidents involving alcohol. One friend who OD'd on vodka, he's now in a nursing home thanks to "wet brain". Booze plays a big part in many abuse issues. It just isn't good stuff at all.

1. Someone driving straight can kill themselves or others too.

2. Most research finds is mild upper respiratory irritation and that goes away after about 45 minutes. Not so much with a vaporizer and not at all when eating cannabis.

3. It is a myth that the high quality pot is any more addictive that Mexican Dirt Weed.

Read up on Anslinger's Gore files. This is just another one of those type unsubstantiated horror stories that only dupes would/could believe.

I am reading comments and oh LOL, again some overprotective potheads who believe that marijuana is a god-given plant, that is absolutely safe :D . No, seriously, I agree that this is the most harmless (but not harmless) drug comparing to others, but please....stop living in dreams and stop protecting that thing, denying absolutely all negative facts about it, there is a shitload of researches that proved that marijuana is far away from harmful (thought as I said not so harmful unlike other drugs) and btw, it actually can cause shizophrenia, so stop saying that this is 100% and besides accident with this guy, there is a lot of other killers or druggies who used pot and did various crimes. I am not saying that this is 100% the thing that caused it, but its a good proof that all your whining that this is not a bad thing and only helps people is absolute bullcrap :/

Nope, that is another disingenuous lie injected into the MSM by the Statist who don't want people to enlighten themselves with psychoactive herbs.

Forum List

Back