Gun Grabbing Group hires actors to fake video, violates NY guns laws in process

Is this typical of Gun Grabbers?

• Total voters
Making a statement.
Which was....?
"Guns are bad", I guess.
And, is your statement made better or worse wen you have to make up circumstances in order to make said statement?
When was the last time you saw a commercial for anything that didn't "make up circumstances" in order to make a statement?
You didn't answer my question.

Because your question doesn't make any sense.

Then why did they lie and say they did open a gun stor in New York? For fun and everyone was supposed to know it was fake and that everyone knew they were lying?

You really believe that? :eek-52:

Yes.

This was the storefront in Soho:

imrs.php

Do you really think anyone would mistake that for a real gun shop?

WHY THE FUCK WOULD ANYONE THINK IT'S A FAKE GUNSHOP?

BECAUSE THERE ARE NO "REAL" GUN SHOPS IN NEW YORK CITY.

Does posting in all caps make you feel better?

Wtf idiot? I've been to Beretta's four times and Jovino's twice for shit I couldn't get on the island - both are obviously in the city,

Point conceded.

Yes, it's conceded that you lied that there are no gun shops in NYC.

I'm one of the first people that would have walked into that "new shop" since the owner of Jovino's is an asshole and Berreta does an Obamacare's load of paperwork for firearm's purchases in NYC.

:lol:

Alex Jones, as always, has quite a unique and bizarre "interpretation" of actual events.

The video is right there in the OP for you to watch

I'm aware - the video isn't the problem. The problem is that Alex Jones doesn't seem to understand what it is.
To your understanding, what is it? Don't think you can just state "what it isn't".....Your turn

It's a PSA.

Which was....?
"Guns are bad", I guess.
And, is your statement made better or worse wen you have to make up circumstances in order to make said statement?
When was the last time you saw a commercial for anything that didn't "make up circumstances" in order to make a statement?

I understood the question.....You're a mod....Get it?

Yes.

This was the storefront in Soho:

imrs.php

Do you really think anyone would mistake that for a real gun shop?

WHY THE FUCK WOULD ANYONE THINK IT'S A FAKE GUNSHOP?

BECAUSE THERE ARE NO "REAL" GUN SHOPS IN NEW YORK CITY.

Does posting in all caps make you feel better?

Wtf idiot? I've been to Beretta's four times and Jovino's twice for shit I couldn't get on the island - both are obviously in the city,

Point conceded.

Yes, it's conceded that you lied that there are no gun shops in NYC.

No, I am conceding that I am wrong about there being no gun shops in NYC.

Which was....?
"Guns are bad", I guess.

Why are trolls promoted to admin on USMB?

"Guns are bad", I guess.

I understood the question.....You're a mod....Get it?

Well, then explain it to me.

As a side note, I know how butthurt you are about me being a mod - but guess what?

Tough shit.

"Guns are bad", I guess.

Why is everything you post batshit crazy?

Some questions just don't have answers.

If you don't like the staff here, there are plenty of other forums that you can post on. Hell, if you want to be a mod so bad, you could even start your own.

Which was....?
"Guns are bad", I guess.
That's just a dodge; we both know it makes perfect sense.

But, I'll ask differently.
They want to make a point.
To do that, they create a straw man.
What does using a straw man to support a point to do the soundness of said point?

Alex Jones, as always, has quite a unique and bizarre "interpretation" of actual events.

I'm aware - the video isn't the problem. The problem is that Alex Jones doesn't seem to understand what it is.
To your understanding, what is it? Don't think you can just state "what it isn't".....Your turn

It's a PSA.
It is a sham because the prelude implies that it is something else.
PSA's are not supposed to express a particular political viewpoint.
This video does exactly that. That disqualifies it from PSA consideration.
I'd state the same thing if the video expressed an opposite viewpoint

Gun grabbers invent their own facts to make up for the utter lacks of actual facts.
A gun control group filmed a fake clerk of a fake gun store obtaining fake reactions from fake customers and then presented the video as genuine to the public.

That’s the anti-gun movement in a nutshell; unlike pro-gun activists who volunteer their free time to organize public rallies to promote the Second Amendment, authoritarians hire paid actors to deceive the public into surrendering their gun rights.

Gun Control Group Deceives Public by Hiring Paid Actors for Hidden Camera Experiment Alex Jones Infowars There s a war on for your mind

Deceit, FRAUD and Ignorance... The unholy trinity at the hollow core of Left-think.

"Guns are bad", I guess.

What does using a straw man to support a point to do the soundness of said point?

The "soundness" of their point is not what we're discussing.

The "scandal" of how they made their point is the topic of this thread.

It's a PSA.

There is no "qualification" for what a PSA is.

In the context that I'm using the term, a PSA is a commercial that isn't selling a product or service.

They were not trying to fool anyone into thinking they were a "real" gun store
Instead, they were.....?
Making a statement.
Which was....?
"Guns are bad", I guess.
And, is your statement made better or worse when you have to make up circumstances in order to make said statement?

ah but they're not made up --- those histories attached to the firearms are in fact accurate... those events did in fact happen.

Why is everything you post batshit crazy?

Some questions just don't have answers.

If you don't like the staff here, there are plenty of other forums that you can post on. Hell, if you want to be a mod so bad, you could even start your own.
Ya know, I heard that same bogus argument from an umpire working a game in which I was a player. It didn't wash there and it doesn't wash here.
As a matter of fact, if I were king of USMB for a day my first order of business would be to ban mods from expressing their own opinions.
You guys are the referees, not the participants.
As matter of fact, I could say the same to you. If you don't like the views of some USMB posters, go post elsewhere. Because here you are an official. You're not supposed to care who wins or loses and argument.
You're here to call penalties and break up fights among the participants.

It's a PSA.

Most every commercial spot ever made implies that the setting is something else than it is. It's called 'theater'.

There is no proscription against expressing a view in a PSA. The only proscription is that you're not selling anything.

It's a PSA.

There is no "qualification" for what a PSA is.

In the context that I'm using the term, a PSA is a commercial that isn't selling a product or service.
Oh yes there is.....PSA are for giving out information. Not to sway public opinion or offer a particular political viewpoint.
No, that is the definition of an 'infomercial'. Huge difference.

The "soundness" of their point is not what we're discussing.
The "scandal" of how they made their point is the topic of this thread.
Uh.huh.
Well, to that point, I can only restate my original response:
More proof that anti-gun loons can only argue from emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty.

Forum List

Back