Gun Grabbing Group hires actors to fake video, violates NY guns laws in process

Is this typical of Gun Grabbers?

• Total voters
What it means is that certain people will present a false message in order to advance their agenda.

What "false message" are you talking about?

The false message prominently displayed in the beginning of the ad that they used a "hidden cameras captured gun buyers reactions"

They were not gun buyers, they were actors.

Then they proceeded to claim the were "first time gun buyers"

Then they stated they "opened a gun shop in NYC". It was not a gun shop.

Then they stated "with hundreds of guns". They were not guns they were props.

They then said the "all the guns had a history" . Since they were not guns, they did not.

And that was in the first 25 seconds of a 3 minute spot.

Want more?

Tell me -- do you actually believe there's a real woman named Flo working in the Progressive Insurance building handing out policies in little white boxes too? :lol:

What it means is that certain people will present a false message in order to advance their agenda.

The false message that weasely manginas go shopping for guns but change their minds as soon as they are presented with a strawman

That wasn't the "message".

They were not trying to fool anyone into thinking they were a "real" gun store - there are no "real" gun stores in New York City.

Then why did they lie and say they did open a gun stor in New York? For fun and everyone was supposed to know it was fake and that everyone knew they were lying?

You really believe that? :eek-52:

Yes.

This was the storefront in Soho:

imrs.php

Do you really think anyone would mistake that for a real gun shop?

The false message prominently displayed in the beginning of the ad that they used a "hidden cameras captured gun buyers reactions"

They then said the "all the guns had a history" . Since they were not guns, they did not.

Want more?

Tell me -- do you actually believe there's a real woman named Flo working in the Progressive Insurance building handing out policies in little white boxes too? :lol:

Nope,... did the Progressive commercial begin with a statement that it was a real insurance office and that the persons coming in were recorded with hidden cameras to see there reaction as first time insurance buyers?

The false message that weasely manginas go shopping for guns but change their minds as soon as they are presented with a strawman

They were not trying to fool anyone into thinking they were a "real" gun store - there are no "real" gun stores in New York City.

Then why did they lie and say they did open a gun stor in New York? For fun and everyone was supposed to know it was fake and that everyone knew they were lying?

Yes.

imrs.php

People who believe that "assault weapons are fully automatic weapons and that if you coat bullets with teflon that they will become cop killer bullets and that Glocks are invisible to Airport X-Ray machines...

Of course they intended people to think it was a real gun shop

Yes.

imrs.php

People who believe that "assault weapons are fully automatic weapons and that if you coat bullets with teflon that they will become cop killer bullets and that Glocks are invisible to Airport X-Ray machines...

Of course they intended people to think it was a real gun shop

No, they didn't.

There are no "real" gun shops in NYC.

Want more?

Nope,... did the Progressive commercial begin with a statement that it was a real insurance office and that the persons coming in were recorded with hidden cameras to see there reaction as first time insurance buyers?

Far as I know they haven't used that particular script. But I have seen her hand out insurance in little white boxes. Do you believe insurance is packaged in little white boxes?

Oh and those guys that plainly claimed to be from the rival insurance companies ---- are you about to tell me those were actors?? :ack-1:

:lol:

Alex Jones, as always, has quite a unique and bizarre "interpretation" of actual events.

The video is right there in the OP for you to watch

I'm aware - the video isn't the problem. The problem is that Alex Jones doesn't seem to understand what it is.

Why don't you tell us what it is then?

I'd actually much rather here you explain what you think it was.
Wow. What a fraud.

:lol:

Alex Jones, as always, has quite a unique and bizarre "interpretation" of actual events.

The video is right there in the OP for you to watch

I'm aware - the video isn't the problem. The problem is that Alex Jones doesn't seem to understand what it is.

Why don't you tell us what it is then?

I'd actually much rather here you explain what you think it was.
Wow. What a fraud.

Babble babble babble.

What about this storefront stunt in NYC is so scandalous to you? The OP avoided the question, will you do the same?

Yes.

imrs.php

WHY THE FUCK WOULD ANYONE THINK IT'S A FAKE GUNSHOP?

They were not trying to fool anyone into thinking they were a "real" gun store
Instead, they were.....?

Making a statement. Like a PSA.

Ever seen those "truth" ads about smoking?

Do you think that anyone is supposed to believe that all the people lying on the ground outside of Philip Morris offices are really dead?

Yes.

imrs.php

BECAUSE THERE ARE NO "REAL" GUN SHOPS IN NEW YORK CITY.

Does posting in all caps make you feel better?

They were not trying to fool anyone into thinking they were a "real" gun store
Instead, they were.....?
Making a statement.
Which was....?
"Guns are bad", I guess.
And, is your statement made better or worse wen you have to make up circumstances in order to make said statement?

When was the last time you saw a commercial for anything that didn't "make up circumstances" in order to make a statement?

Yes.

imrs.php

Wtf idiot? I've been to Beretta's four times and Jovino's twice for shit I couldn't get on the island - both are obviously in the city,

Instead, they were.....?
Making a statement.
Which was....?
"Guns are bad", I guess.
And, is your statement made better or worse wen you have to make up circumstances in order to make said statement?
When was the last time you saw a commercial for anything that didn't "make up circumstances" in order to make a statement?
You didn't answer my question.

Yes.

imrs.php

Wtf idiot? I've been to Beretta's four times and Jovino's twice for shit I couldn't get on the island - both are obviously in the city,

Point conceded.

Forum List

Back