Jeb Bush says Obama created Isis. Can Republicans be fooled by such nonsense?

R

rdean

The ISIS Chronicles A History The National Interest

The ideological roots of the ISIS can be traced to the Jama’at al-Tawhid wal-Jihad, which was established in Iraq in 2004 by the Salafi-jihadi Jordanian Abu Mus’ab al-Zarqawi. Al-Zarqawi soon pledged his allegiance to Al Qaeda’s founder Osama bin Laden, and changed the name of his organization to Tanzim Al Qaeda fi Bilad al-Rafidayn (Al Qaeda Organization in the Country of the Two Rivers). This organization became commonly known as Al Qaeda in Iraq.

(Remember, Republicans let Bin Laden go and stopped looking for him)

An examination of ISIS’s al-Naba’ (annual report) covering the period from November 2012 to November 2013 by the Institute for the Study of War(ISW) revealed that ISIS has a disciplined military command that planned a phased campaign to wrest control of Iraq from the country’s security forces. The ISW analysis also observed that ISIS functions as a military, rather than as a terrorist, network.

Fox s Pirro Obama set ISIS leader free in 2009 PunditFact
Fox's Pirro: Obama set ISIS leader free in 2009
rulings%2Ftom-false.gif

Student who told Jeb Bush Your brother created Isis speaks out about incident US news The Guardian
“You stated that Isis was created because we don’t have enough presence and we’ve been pulling out of the Middle East,” Ziedrich said, shifting blame instead on to the consequences of George W Bush’s invasion of Iraq. “The threat of Isis was created by the Iraqi coalition authority, which ousted the entire government of Iraq.

“It was when 30,000 individuals who are part of the Iraqi military – they were forced out. They had no employment, they had no income, yet they were left with access to all the same arms and weapons. Your brother created Isis!”

“A Bush was trying to blame Isis on Obama’s foreign policy,” Ziedrich told the New York Times. “It was like somebody crashing their car and blaming the passenger.”

-------------------------------------------------

How many times did I tell Right Wingers on the USMB that the Sunni from Saddam's military have joined Isis and this is why they are a military force? How many times did they say I was stupid for even suggesting such a thing? Are their eyes finally open or are they still ignorant? Are there so many facts out there that even right wingers know better?

We know, we know. Obama is as clean as the first fallen snow. he has no faults for ANYTHING in the SIX miserable years under his reign of terror OVER US and the middle east. everything is Boooooooooooooosh and Republicans fault. did I forget any?

I'm sure that is the reason THE PEOPLE kicked his party out of control and into minority of congress, because he's done NOTHING WRONG.

Obama went in and Created a mess over there BUT it's still NOT HIS FAULT.

like with Clinton, I believe we will PAY big time for the mess Obama has made in the middle east AFTER he leaves office. Lets just hope it's not another 9/11 OR BIGGER

Last edited:
We know, we know. Obama is as clean as the first fallen snow. he has no faults for ANYTHING in the SIX miserable years under his reign of terror OVER US and the middle east. everything is Boooooooooooooosh and Republicans fault. did I forget any?

I'm sure that is the reason THE PEOPLE kicked his party out of control and into minority of congress, because he's done NOTHING WRONG.

like with Clinton, I believe we will PAY big time for the mess Obama has made in the middle east AFTER he leaves office. Lets just hope it's not another 9/11 OR BIGGER
Yea, because it was a mess he didn't create. Duh!

The answer is yes, they very badly want to be absolved of responsibility for the greatest American military disaster since Vietnam.

He has made it worse.

He has made it worse.
What should he have done?

We all have gotten the memo from the DNC.....
Nothing bad has ever happened because of Obama.....
Nothing good has ever happened under Bush or the Republicans
Because Bush was such a fuckup, why the extreme rhetoric? You have to admit, Bush was a fuckup.

He has made it worse.
What should he have done?
The opposite of what he did. He did successfully end the war in Iraq, remember?

Because Bush was such a fuckup, why the extreme rhetoric? You have to admit, Bush was a fuckup.
W ain't running for president. You guys only have Hillary. All the shit and criticism gets heaped on her.

Republicans have a wide field to thin the criticism.

Irrespective of when and how ISIS started, the jv team has flourished since Obama threw his support to them

And sadly you don't think Obungles is a fuck up?
Why would it be sad to support a lie? That would be retarded.

If it's retarded it suits YOU to a tee

Forum List

Back