Gun free zone

Hey Joe you notice anything else?
Those with stricter gun control have a higher rape count

Rape victims statistics - countries compared - NationMaster

Not true. Japan has a lower rate of rape... At least on paper.

I think it also isn't a very telling stat, since rape reportage is more based on how much of a stigma is attached to it. Since only one out of ten rapes is actually reported, it's kind of a meaningless stat.

So are you going to find more meaningless stats to throw out there?

OH but wait theirs New Zealand, Australia and the UK and the liberals beloved Sweden all in the top 6

Again, after being in the military, I knew a lot of guys who were awesome on the range who were absolutely useless in a crisis.

This doesn't impress me.

I mean, Zimmerman could be a real man shooting down poor little Trayvon, but if he met "Joker" Holmes in a theatre, he'd have probably shit his pants.

This is not shooting at a range or static environment. And the round counts and frequency are way more than regular military forces. WAAAAY more. You are out of your lane Joe.

Zimmerman actually showed quite the level of skill in that he was sucker punched, taken to ground, mounted and pounded to his head, broken nose and still drew his lawfully concealed 9mm from retention and fired a fight ending single round to center of mass. I would prefer him sitting in the theatre next to me when the ball goes up than than 100 unarmed victims.

Last edited:
Thank God for obama with out his help Mexico would be way behind us ain't that right Joe?

YOu mean that he actually tried to stop the flow down to Mexico, and was shot down by the gun nutters who insisted that the Mexicans weren't getting guns from here?

How is he trying to stop it when it's his department that is allowing the guns to go into Mexico Joe?

Again, I'm not going to argue against your profound ignorance that Obama put an end to an ineffective program started in the Bush years...

If you have no problem with crazy people like Holmes and Loughner being able to buy weapons unimpeded, why are you bothered that smart people have figured out how to turn a profit selling them to Mexicans.

When we have an organization like the NRA advocating for people to carry a concealed weopon in a bar, you realize how far out that organization has become. The putting of guns on a pedestal in this nation has gone beyond insanity.

because no crooks go into bars, right?

I mean, Zimmerman could be a real man shooting down poor little Trayvon, but if he met "Joker" Holmes in a theatre, he'd have probably shit his pants.

This is not shooting at a range or static environment. And the round counts and frequency are way more than regular military forces. WAAAAY more. You are out of your lane Joe.

Zimmerman actually showed quite the level of skill in that he was sucker punched, taken to ground, mounted and pounded to his head, broken nose and still drew his lawfully concealed 9mm from retention and fired a fight ending single round to center of mass.

Yes, he was totally brave shooting an unarmed kid at point blank range.

About as brave as the guy who is eventually going to shank him in prison is going to be.

Why do you guys keep trying to make Zimmerman into a hero? The man's a buffoon. the capper was "me shooting Trayvon was God's will", like it was God's fault he was a racist asshole bully.

When we have an organization like the NRA advocating for people to carry a concealed weopon in a bar, you realize how far out that organization has become. The putting of guns on a pedestal in this nation has gone beyond insanity.

No, I'm sure they do. And when they do, you give them what's in the register because nothing in that register is worth your life, or the life of one of your customers.

Hey Joe you notice anything else?
Those with stricter gun control have a higher rape count

Rape victims statistics - countries compared - NationMaster

I think it also isn't a very telling stat, since rape reportage is more based on how much of a stigma is attached to it. Since only one out of ten rapes is actually reported, it's kind of a meaningless stat.

OH but wait theirs New Zealand, Australia and the UK and the liberals beloved Sweden all in the top 6

Which just tells me that they have less of a stigma attached to it than we do.

Heck, Daniel Tosh can make gang rape jokes and still have a job.

Bravery is not in my comments. I think he was an idiot to dismount.

Proficiency at ending a violent attack by a common CCW carrier is.

The facts of Zimmerman are irrelevant.

Last edited:
No, I'm sure they do. And when they do, you give them what's in the register because nothing in that register is worth your life, or the life of one of your customers.

Yes if you just give them the money........ nothing bad will happen.

Which just tells me that they have less of a stigma attached to it than we do.

Heck, Daniel Tosh can make gang rape jokes and still have a job.
WTF?
Do you think it's fun to rape someone?
tHOSE COUNTRIES i MENTION HAVE A HIGHER RAPE PERCENTAGE AND MORE GUN CONTROL AND YOU THINK THAT OK?

Last edited:
Hey Joe. What about accidental gun deaths. Who leads the world in kids getting killed by guns?
Who leads the world in murder by gun? Who leads the world in armed citizens? Who leads the world in the amount of money spent on guns and ammo by its citizens.

Who says America isn't a world leader still?
That's why honest citizens needs guns to protect themselves and their family.

how about if you walk out of a bar and some crook named Trayvon started beating on you ? Do you take the beating and die or do you shoot?

Zimmerman may be a buffoon, but he is a live buffoon and poor liitle Trayvon is a dead buffoon.

Maybe, just maybe, Trayvon deserved to die. He certainly asked for it.

Last edited:

Bravery is not in my comments. I think we was an idiot to dismount.

Proficiency at ending a violent attack by a common CCW carrier is.

The facts of Zimmerman are irrelevant.

Actually, bravery and presense of mind are EXACTLY what would be needed for the "If we only had more guns out there" to be an effective stop to a guy like Holmes.

Zimmerman didn't show either, and neither do most of the losers who go around packing heat to make up for their small penises.

A couple of them in that smoke filled theatre with dozens of panicking people would have only made matters worse, not better.

how about if you walk out of a bar and some crook named Trayvon strated beating on you ? Do you take the beating and die or do you shoot?

Zimmerman may be a buffoon, but he is a live buffoon and poor liitle Trayvon is a dead buffoon.

Maybe, just maybe, Trayvon deserved to die. He certainly asked for it.

Um, yeah, don't "those people" know their place?

Let's see now, you are walking home from the store, as Trayvon did, and some weirdo is following you in a car. He then gets out of the car and starts following you on foot.

You don't think Trayvon has a reason to be worried this guy might mean him some harm?

A couple of them in that smoke filled theatre with dozens of panicking people would have only made matters worse, not better.

So do you recommend curled up in the fetal position or the praying kneel to people while being executed in this situation ?

Hey Joe. What about accidental gun deaths. Who leads the world in kids getting killed by guns?
Who leads the world in murder by gun? Who leads the world in armed citizens? Who leads the world in the amount of money spent on guns and ammo by its citizens.

Who says America isn't a world leader still?
That's why honest citizens needs guns to protect themselves and their family.

A gun in the home is 43 times more likely to kill a member of the household than a bad guy...

Arthur Kellermann - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So do you recommend curled up in the fetal position or the praying kneel to people while being executed in this situation ?

No, I recommend having a system of rules where someone like Holmes never gets a gun to start with, and he's in a mental insitutation getting the attention he needs.

You know, like a sensible society would have.

No, I recommend having a system of rules where someone like Holmes never gets a gun to start with, and he's in a mental insitutation getting the attention he needs.

You know, like a sensible society would have.

All ready rules for this ?

Forum List

Back