Gun free zone

OH but wait theirs New Zealand, Australia and the UK and the liberals beloved Sweden all in the top 6

Which just tells me that they have less of a stigma attached to it than we do.

Heck, Daniel Tosh can make gang rape jokes and still have a job.
WTF?
Do you think it's fun to rape someone?
tHOSE COUNTRIES i MENTION HAVE A HIGHER RAPE PERCENTAGE AND MORE GUN CONTROL AND YOU THINK THAT OK?

No, they have a higher percentage of reported rapes. That's not the same thing as the number of rapes...

Are you just a stupid person?

Japan has a lower percentage of reported rapes than we do and tigher gun control. Do you think that means that less Japanese women are being raped? Or that Japan is the sort of society where a woman doesn't report that kind of thing? Almost certainly the latter.

No, I'm sure they do. And when they do, you give them what's in the register because nothing in that register is worth your life, or the life of one of your customers.

how about if you walk out of a bar and some crook named Trayvon strated beating on you ? Do you take the beating and die or do you shoot?

Zimmerman may be a buffoon, but he is a live buffoon and poor liitle Trayvon is a dead buffoon.

Maybe, just maybe, Trayvon deserved to die. He certainly asked for it.

Um, yeah, don't "those people" know their place?

Let's see now, you are walking home from the store, as Trayvon did, and some weirdo is following you in a car. He then gets out of the car and starts following you on foot.

You don't think Trayvon has a reason to be worried this guy might mean him some harm?

He still isn't allowed to beat on him.

No, I recommend having a system of rules where someone like Holmes never gets a gun to start with, and he's in a mental insitutation getting the attention he needs.

You know, like a sensible society would have.

All ready rules for this ?

Uh, no, there aren't.

Holmes got his guns at the Bass Pro Shop, for crying out loud.

how about if you walk out of a bar and some crook named Trayvon strated beating on you ? Do you take the beating and die or do you shoot?

Zimmerman may be a buffoon, but he is a live buffoon and poor liitle Trayvon is a dead buffoon.

Maybe, just maybe, Trayvon deserved to die. He certainly asked for it.

Um, yeah, don't "those people" know their place?

Let's see now, you are walking home from the store, as Trayvon did, and some weirdo is following you in a car. He then gets out of the car and starts following you on foot.

You don't think Trayvon has a reason to be worried this guy might mean him some harm?

He still isn't allowed to beat on him.

If there hadn't been a shooting, if the cops had shown up and broken it up, they'd have probably let Trayvon go because he felt a pretty valid threat to his person.

Sorry, man, what Zimmerman did was wrong, and he's going to prison for it.

Hey Joe. What about accidental gun deaths. Who leads the world in kids getting killed by guns?
Who leads the world in murder by gun? Who leads the world in armed citizens? Who leads the world in the amount of money spent on guns and ammo by its citizens.

Who says America isn't a world leader still?
That's why honest citizens needs guns to protect themselves and their family.

A gun in the home is 43 times more likely to kill a member of the household than a bad guy...

Arthur Kellermann - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A gun doesn't kill you. A person operating a gun may kill you.

No, I recommend having a system of rules where someone like Holmes never gets a gun to start with, and he's in a mental insitutation getting the attention he needs.

Uh, no, there aren't.

Adjudicated mental issues are prohibited on BATFE FORM #4473 when you a buy a gun ?

A gun in the home is 43 times more likely to kill a member of the household than a bad guy...

A bad guy is 43 times more likely to kill you in your home with no means to protect the members of your household.

Actually, that's not true, either.

Most break ins happen when no one is home. The few times they stumble into someone being home, it was because they mistakenly thought the house was empty, and they usually make a run for it when they find out it isn't. Actual break ins with the intent to do violence are the exception, not the rule.

Now the Gun industry does a very good job keeping you afraid all the time.

Uh, no, there aren't.

. Just because some person drinking and driving may have been responsible for killing people doesn't mean we should ban cars..

Which just tells me that they have less of a stigma attached to it than we do.

Heck, Daniel Tosh can make gang rape jokes and still have a job.
WTF?
Do you think it's fun to rape someone?
tHOSE COUNTRIES i MENTION HAVE A HIGHER RAPE PERCENTAGE AND MORE GUN CONTROL AND YOU THINK THAT OK?

No, they have a higher percentage of reported rapes. That's not the same thing as the number of rapes...

Are you just a stupid person?

Japan has a lower percentage of reported rapes than we do and tigher gun control. Do you think that means that less Japanese women are being raped? Or that Japan is the sort of society where a woman doesn't report that kind of thing? Almost certainly the latter.
Again you stupid son of a bitch it says Rape victims (most recent) by country Meaning if their was a victim their was a rape. New Zealand, Australia, UK and Sweden are in the top 6 and have a very restrictive gun control laws.
Rape victims statistics - countries compared - NationMaster

From that link

DEFINITION: People victimized by sexual assault (as a % of the total population). Data refer to female population only

Last edited:

A bad guy is 43 times more likely to kill you in your home with no means to protect the members of your household.

Actually, that's not true, either.

Most break ins happen when no one is home. The few times they stumble into someone being home, it was because they mistakenly thought the house was empty, and they usually make a run for it when they find out it isn't. Actual break ins with the intent to do violence are the exception, not the rule.

Now the Gun industry does a very good job keeping you afraid all the time.

How about the home invasions when someone is home? Are they supposed to wait for the cops to write the reports?

Uh, no, there aren't.

Adjudicated mental issues are prohibited on BATFE FORM #4473 when you a buy a gun ?

Oooh, yeah, that'll help.

Hey, you know, when you buy an R-rated movie from Redbox, they have a button you can press to make sure you aren't under 17, too.

How about before he's allowed to buy a gun, we do a thorough background check, we talk to his employer and schools and family.

Although information is still trickling out on this "Joker", I am sure we are already finding out that everyone involved with him knew he had problems.

Except for Bass Pro Shop. All they saw were the Benjamins...

Once again their is no tradegy that liberals won't exploit for their political agenda.

How about before he's allowed to buy a gun, we do a thorough background check, we talk to his employer and schools and family.

So before you can buy a gun the govt has to get permission from your employer, schools and wife ?

I have to sneak em' past the wife to the safe as it is already.

Uh, no, there aren't.

Oooh, yeah, that'll help.

Hey, you know, when you buy an R-rated movie from Redbox, they have a button you can press to make sure you aren't under 17, too.

Although information is still trickling out on this "Joker", I am sure we are already finding out that everyone involved with him knew he had problems.

Except for Bass Pro Shop. All they saw were the Benjamins...

Hey Joe, who's going to PAY for all those interviews with employers, schools and family? There must be a couple thousand dollars worth of interviewing there.

How about we give everyone a thorough mental evaluation? We could send them to the local mental health clinic, have them interviewed to determine just how crazy they are. I mean, we KNOW they're crazy, they want to buy a gun!

Yeah, that'll work!

So before you can buy a gun the govt has to get permission from your employer, schools and wife ?

I have to sneak em' past the wife to the safe as it is already.

And I just have to wonder why your wife doesn't want you go have guns...

Hey Joe, who's going to PAY for all those interviews with employers, schools and family? There must be a couple thousand dollars worth of interviewing there.

How about we give everyone a thorough mental evaluation? We could send them to the local mental health clinic, have them interviewed to determine just how crazy they are. I mean, we KNOW they're crazy, they want to buy a gun!

Yeah, that'll work!

I have no problem adding that to the license application fee. Make the gun nuts pay to prove they aren't nuts. Works for me.

Before I got hired, my company gave me a drug test, they called my former employer, they called my three references, the made me provide two forms of ID, and they did a criminal background and credit check on me to make sure I was who I said I was.

When I worked for the Census Bureau part time in 2010, they did all the above less the drug test, but they took my fingerprints and asked for a copy of my DD214.

Strikes me we should do at least as much to make sure we aren't giving automatic weapons to crazy people.

Once again their is no tradegy that liberals won't exploit for their political agenda.

Funny, I thought it was called "actually reviewing policy".

Like 9/11, was it "exploiting a tragedy" when we did sensible things like put steel doors on cockpits and tightened up security at airports?

Or did we just sensibly realize that hey, if we had done these things in advance, we could have prevented this.

Because both of those things had been proposed a few times before 9/11/2001. And they were shot down by people who didn't want to let it interfere with their ability to make money.

So now we see a situation where it is obviously much too easy for a crazy person to get enough firepower to kill a dozen people.

Not seeing the "exploitation" here, guy. I'm seeing valid questions being asked.

Yeah, that'll work!

I have no problem adding that to the license application fee. Make the gun nuts pay to prove they aren't nuts. Works for me.

Before I got hired, my company gave me a drug test, they called my former employer, they called my three references, the made me provide two forms of ID, and they did a criminal background and credit check on me to make sure I was who I said I was.

When I worked for the Census Bureau part time in 2010, they did all the above less the drug test, but they took my fingerprints and asked for a copy of my DD214.

Strikes me we should do at least as much to make sure we aren't giving automatic weapons to crazy people.

Here's what happens...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgsRspRJoII]FIREARMS BACKGROUND CHECK FORM BASICS - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back