Gun death rates are the highest in mainly red states.

This ain't Britain bitch all government agencies have guns
Which government officials have guns please. Could you supply a list and which type of gun. You claim they have, so you must know. If you don't, just full of fucking shit aren't you.

So please give the list, or go put your face in a meat grinder and go live in the fucking woods.

Which government officials have guns please. Could you supply a list and which type of gun. You claim they have, so you must know. If you don't, just full of fucking shit aren't you.

So please give the list, or go put your face in a meat grinder and go live in the fucking woods.

When the hamas lovers in Britain decide that Oct. 7 was so great they need to do it in London....you are going to wish you had an actual gun....since your cops don't have them, and the special units that do have them are tiny in number.......

When your hamas supporters go "Oct. 7" on your ass......you are going to regret not having a 2nd Amendment.

You mean like the demofascists have already done?

Self awareness isn't your strongpoint.
EXPLAIN HOW DEMOCRATS HAVE TRIED TO CENTRALIZED POWER AROUND ONE PERSON, OVERRIDING THE SEPERATION OF POWERS, AND DEGRADED OUR INSTITUTIONS. THEN ONLY FELT ELECTIONS WERE VALID IF THEIR CANDIDATE WON.

I am the most intelligent person you have interacted with. That not saying a lot, though.
But you are too stupid to realize this.

That's a laughable claim. Your arguments are appeals to authority. Which, if you were as smart as you claim, would know are logic fails.

Yet here you are trotting them out like an obedient parrot.

Gun death rates are the highest in mainly red states. I would assume these states have fewer gun restrictions.
I would have thought states like New York, Illinois and California have the highest gun death rates based on the news.
It is Montana, Wyoming, Louisiana, New Mexico, Mississippi and Alabama. All but New Mexico are red states

FT_23.04.20_GunDeathsUpdate_4.png
Isn't that nice and right on time because I just bought my wife a red AR-15

Forum List

Back