Gun control candidates "crushed" in mid-terms!!!

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
Ask me how much Im laughing my balls off?

Second Amendment Crushes Gun Control Candidates in Midterm Elections

We hear the gun grabbers in here post up shit like its mainstream in 2014. Its the definition of a mental case........recent Gallup poll saying that 74% of the country is AGAINST a handgun ban.

This is called lOsInG in epic fashion.

The gun grabber fuckers are irrelevant!!:2up:

Read this yesterday.

Thank you Mike Bloomberg for spending all that money for the unique experience of getting your ass handed to you and THEN royally kicked.

Thrilled to see so much liberal public policy get nut sack kicked on Tuesday, but it is especially sweet whent he public sends messages to their elected leaders, "DONT FUCK WITH THE GUNS!!!".

Anyway.......at least at the federal level for the next two years, it'll be crickets with regard to gun control.:banana:

PS....haven't heard one story from the MSM on this!!!

yuk......yuk........

This is awesome.....brought my PC in for a much needed tune-up on Monday in preparation for this week.....being able to navigate quickly again thus enabling me to throw up lots and lots of gay MSPAINT Photobucket classics for the left to chew on:fu::funnyface::fu:!!!

[URL=http://s42.photobucket.com/user/baldaltima/media/gigantor15.gif.html][/URL]

Yes, it was a very good day for Americans who still care about and support our Constitutional Rights. But keep in mind, the Communist/Progressive Anti-2nd Amenders aren't going away. They will continue to attack fellow Americans and the Constitution. So celebrate these big wins, but stay vigilant.

Yes, it was a very good day for Americans who still care about and support our Constitutional Rights. But keep in mind, the Communist/Progressive Anti-2nd Amenders aren't going away. They will continue to attack fellow Americans and the Constitution. So celebrate these big wins, but stay vigilant.

No worries......74% of the people oppose gun grabbing efforts in 2014!!!

Its all good:2up:!!!! ( but not for the k00ks)

Gallup Poll Support for gun control is waning opposition to handgun ban at all-time high

And now Pauly.......with the increase in red governorships and the attendant coming redistricting, the HOUSE stays red to 2020 = the gun grabbers have the big one stuck in the pooper for a decade!!!

I took the day off today to go to the range later to celebrate!!!:2up::rock::rock::rock:

No worries......74% of the people oppose gun grabbing efforts in 2014!!!

Its all good:2up:!!!! ( but not for the k00ks)

Gallup Poll Support for gun control is waning opposition to handgun ban at all-time high

And now Pauly.......with the increase in red governorships and the attendant coming redistricting, the HOUSE stays red to 2020 = the gun grabbers have the big one stuck in the pooper for a decade!!!

I took the day off today to go to the range later to celebrate!!!:2up::rock::rock::rock:

Right On! It was a great day for Americans and the Constitution. Definitely worth celebrating. Have fun.

Forum List

Back