Guilliani claims he never saw Hillary down there at 9/11

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Here is his statement:
nosferatu.jpg

Gaaaahhh!! “Don’t tell me if you said that you remember Sept. 11, 2001,” Giuliani said. “I remember Sept. 11, 2001. Yes, yes, you helped to get benefits for the people who were injured that day. But I heard her say that she was there that day. I was there that day, I don’t remember seeing Hillary Clinton there. That was like when she said she had to run through gunfire. That turned out to be, what do we call it? A lie.” Hisss!!

He doesnt remember?

Oh

Giuliani-and-Clinton-800x430.png

Gahhhhh!

He should have left that breathing mask on. He inhaled too much dust that day and it has eaten away most of his brain cells.

Ah, Rudy, that was not Annette Funicello next to you.
Beach_Party_Annette_Funicello_Frankie_Avalon_Mid-1960s.jpg

And you aren't the guy in the swimming trunks either, just in case you forgot that as well.

yea right donny "helped"

Trump Says He ‘Helped a Little Bit’ With Ground Zero Clean-Up

Washington Post‘s Philip Bump noted that contemporaneous reporting indicated Trump certainly visiting Ground Zero after the attacks. New York Newsday wrote that the businessman appeared on the site two days afterward with “every hair in place and impeccably dressed in a black suit, pressed white shirt and red tie, walking into the plaza with his cellular phone to his ear.” This was the same day he gave this interview with a German TV station, where he was supportive of the search-and-rescue effort and optimistic about re-building, but made no reference to having personally helped out.

Trump Says He ‘Helped a Little Bit’ With Ground Zero Clean-Up

that picture may have been done several days after 9-11-01----
there were toxic fumes in the air for DAYS

I was there and bushes EPA said they were no toxic fumes and lied through their teeth

Sept. 11, 2003 — Two years after the World Trade Center attacks, New Yorkers say they’re outraged by reports that the White House influenced the Environmental Protection Agency to downplay hazards posed by the toxic dust that fell in an avalanche over the city. The EPA’s acting chief defends the agency’s actions after the attacks, saying it hopes to be better prepared for “the next time.”

Anger builds over EPA’s 9/11 report

Bullshit. It was the next day. Clinton has always said she was in Washington DC on 9/11 (doing her job as a Senator), then arrived in NY the next day.
Giuliani is acting like a complete idiot these days. Unbelievable.

Bullshit. It was the next day. Clinton has always said she was in Washington DC on 9/11 (doing her job as a Senator), then arrived in NY the next day.
Giuliani is acting like a complete idiot these days. Unbelievable.

New York is a SHORT TRAIN RIDE FROM WASHINGTON DC

ClosedCaption is such a tool... Take a long hard look at the photo. Look at the air... Look at the vehicles... This photo was not taken on 09-11-01... Your OP is bullshit, asshole...

Giuliani-and-Clinton-800x430.png
First of all, Clinton never said she was in NYC on 9/11, that was a pure Giuliani lie, she has always said she was in DC, and that picture was from 9/12.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back