Guess Who's Getting Awards.....

Variety, in partnership with Lifetime, will hand out the "Impact Honorees" awards during its annual “Women in Power” luncheon at the ritzy Cipriani restaurant in midtown Manhattan on April 18.

According to Variety, Clinton is being honored "for her work with Alliance for a Healthier Generation, which empowers kids to develop lifelong healthy habits."

Chelsea Clinton to be honored by Variety, Lifetime

Hillary was the nominee for one reason: Bill's wife.

Chelsea given awards for one reason: Bill's kid.

Your post because you're Bill's simpleton.

True?
Is that why they give awards for the same activity in the local communities to dignitaries?

Wait....aren't you the little worm who posted these lies about me?

1. "...all the brown people you discriminate against..."

2. "...your hate of brown people is well noted..."

3. "....you edited your original OP to exclude your use of brown people..."

Still waiting for you to prove or retract, you lying low-life.

Inauguration 'Brown-Out'???

And...another of your lies:

"I know, you are such a bitch when it comes to truth and honesty in positioning yourself,, and the demeaning manner you pretend to be white..."
The Danger of Democrats....

Still can't back up any of those?

You can return to the sewer where you belong, gnome.
Oh sure break the rules on my account will ya?

Good for them but I quit paying any attention to awards back in 1977 when Starland Vocal Band took home the Grammy for Best New Artist over other nominees that included Boston, Wild Cherry and The Brothers Johnson.

The Brothers Johnson!!!!

De rigueur at the roller disco!!!!!

If she'd volunteered on regular basis, it probably wouldn't be a big deal.

I wouldn't be surprised if she volunteered just for an award that was probably created for sheer purpose of giving it to Chelsea.

.....for nothing.

Chelsea Clinton To Receive Impact Award - Tucker Carlson

"Chelsea Clinton Gets Another Award For Doing Nothing Special

....creating a cottage industry for herself in receiving random awards for her unparalleled contributions to society, scintillating takes on current events, and incredibly generous heart.

Before we claim that she’s done nothing to earn a major award, aside from sitting in a privileged position atop her family’s namesake foundation, or say that she has few actual commitments aside from spending her family’s money and attending a single board meeting for Expedia lest she forfeit the several hundred thousand dollars she earns in her honorary position, in this case, it appears Chelsea did do at least something to earn her award.

On a single day in 2017, she helped City Harvest pack some grapefruit.

According to the Daily Mail, “Clinton and staff from her family’s foundation packed 25,000lb of grapefruit to distribute to New York residents.”

Grapefruit is a good source of vitamin C, fiber and potassium, ...."
Chelsea Clinton Gets Another Award For Doing Nothing Special

Can a Nobel Peace Prize be far behind????

Why disparage Chelsea because a bunch of "organizations" CHOOSE to give her a bunch of meaningless awards (one suspects in an effort to curry favor with her parents and their circle of pals)?

Exactly the reason.....she's part of the crime syndicate.

Personally I don't think she's bright enough to be a willing part of it, between her life in a reality proof bubble and the massive amounts of brainwashing she's been exposed to over her life, I'd say she is both a victim of and an unwitting puppet of the ongoing "crime syndicate". They've basically managed to turn the woman into a little Hillary clone in order to advance their own twisted agenda.

IMHO she deserves sympathy not ridicule.

Last edited:

I wouldn't be surprised if she volunteered just for an award that was probably created for sheer purpose of giving it to Chelsea.
Millions of Americans volunteer a majority of their time helping those in need. But their names aren't Clinton.

.....for nothing.

....creating a cottage industry for herself in receiving random awards for her unparalleled contributions to society, scintillating takes on current events, and incredibly generous heart.

Before we claim that she’s done nothing to earn a major award, aside from sitting in a privileged position atop her family’s namesake foundation, or say that she has few actual commitments aside from spending her family’s money and attending a single board meeting for Expedia lest she forfeit the several hundred thousand dollars she earns in her honorary position, in this case, it appears Chelsea did do at least something to earn her award.

According to the Daily Mail, “Clinton and staff from her family’s foundation packed 25,000lb of grapefruit to distribute to New York residents.”

Why disparage Chelsea because a bunch of "organizations" CHOOSE to give her a bunch of meaningless awards (one suspects in an effort to curry favor with her parents and their circle of pals)?

Personally I don't think she's bright enough to be a willing part of it, between her life in a reality proof bubble and the massive amounts of brainwashing she's been exposed to over her life, I'd say she is both a victim of and an unwitting puppet of the ongoing "crime syndicate". They've basically turned managed to turn the woman into a little Hillary clone in order to advance their own twisted agenda.

Sympathy for what? It's her choice to be in the limelight, she could've declined any and all honors.

.....for nothing.

/---- She's on track to receive the Dog Catchers' Catch of the Year, third year running.

Good for them but I quit paying any attention to awards back in 1977 when Starland Vocal Band took home the Grammy for Best New Artist over other nominees that included Boston, Wild Cherry and The Brothers Johnson.

I guess I pay a bit of attention, but it is also combined with a loss of respect.
I stopped when Shakespeare in love won best picture over Saving Private Ryan.

.....for nothing.

Personally I don't think she's bright enough to be a willing part of it, between her life in a reality proof bubble and the massive amounts of brainwashing she's been exposed to over her life, I'd say she is both a victim of and an unwitting puppet of the ongoing "crime syndicate". They've basically turned managed to turn the woman into a little Hillary clone in order to advance their own twisted agenda.

Sympathy for what? It's her choice to be in the limelight, she could've declined any and all honors.

Sympathy for the fact that she had to grow up and live in the Clinton Reality Distortion Bubble and doesn't know the difference between being honored for her actual achievements and being honored because her parents are well-connected, rich & famous crime bosses.

.....for nothing.

You beat me to it!
Obama's NP for basically getting out of bed. John 'Stolen Valor' medals he never earned proudly hanging on his office wall. Now Web Hubble's daughter. Who's next?

.....for nothing.

Just like Obama got a Nobel peace prize for doing nothing!

Millions of Americans volunteer a majority of their time helping those in need. But their names aren't Clinton.

And studies show most of 'em are conservative.

51VIFvINDkL._SX329_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

.....for nothing.

--LOL

what a loser

--LOL

And studies show most of 'em are conservative.

51VIFvINDkL._SX329_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
I see it everyday. One of the things I do is get volunteers for a large charity at events. When an event is in the farm belt I barely need to ask for a hundred volunteers. When the same event moves to leftist LA it's like pulling teeth.

In your face, you dunce

Dunce?

You love to pass out the insults, don't you.

Well, knowing how much you love vulgarity, here's one for you:

Go fuck yourself, bitch.

1. "You love to pass out the insults, don't you."

Insults???

I merely accurately describe.....as you proved in your vulgarity.

2. "Well, knowing how much you love vulgarity, here's one for you:..."

What I love is reminding all what low class dopes Liberals are.
Your help in that endeavor has been priceless.

3. Were you more astute, you'd realize how easily I force you to play the role I've set for you.....
...but, if you were more astute, you wouldn't be a Liberal.

True?

When O got the Nobel Prize, he later joked that he had "done nothing" to deserve it.

AFFIRMATIVE ACTION devalues TRUTH and MERIT, which is why the DEMS care so little about truth and merit, since neither mattered in an AFFIRMATIVE ACTION country.

.....for nothing.

--LOL

what a loser

--LOL

Let's be fair: 'Penultimate Loser'

Her mom has first place in that category.

Forum List

Back