Guess who the Democrats are running for the House midterms?

Is this an attempt at an organized coup?

• Nothing to see here, move along.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mango

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Apparently a high percentage of CIA people.

"There are 57 candidates for the Democratic nomination in 44 congressional districts who boast as their major credential their years of service in intelligence, in the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, at the State Department, or some combination of all three. They make up the largest single occupational group running in the Democratic primaries that began March 6 in Texas and extend through mid-September, selecting the candidates who will appear on the general election ballot on November 6.

Aside from their sheer number, and the fact that more than 40 percent, 24 of the 57, are women, there are other aspects worth considering."

Yeah, like why so many CIA-types running for political office and only for the Democrat party? :th_BlackHelicopter:

4-part article with names and affiliations. I wouldn't worry too much about people that were just Marines or Ranger combat veterans, it's the ones that were spooks and "intelligence" that are likely to be very bad.

The CIA Democrats: Part two
Geez I hope I didn’t get a virus from visiting that sketchy blog post you linked to.

So, how long have you opposed former members of the CIA, Military, and State Department running for office?
after we learned they hate our country.

"There are 57 candidates for the Democratic nomination in 44 congressional districts who boast as their major credential their years of service in intelligence, in the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, at the State Department, or some combination of all three. They make up the largest single occupational group running in the Democratic primaries that began March 6 in Texas and extend through mid-September, selecting the candidates who will appear on the general election ballot on November 6.

Aside from their sheer number, and the fact that more than 40 percent, 24 of the 57, are women, there are other aspects worth considering."

Yeah, like why so many CIA-types running for political office and only for the Democrat party? :th_BlackHelicopter:

4-part article with names and affiliations. I wouldn't worry too much about people that were just Marines or Ranger combat veterans, it's the ones that were spooks and "intelligence" that are likely to be very bad.

Geez I hope I didn’t get a virus from visiting that sketchy blog post you linked to.

So, how long have you opposed former members of the CIA, Military, and State Department running for office?

I wouldn't lump military combat vets in there. :eusa_naughty:

Maybe if the idiots of society could figure out the games being played as they manipulate the sheep they'd realize they are being fkd on purpose and the only way to win is CHEAT, oh wait that didn't work for Hillary bahaah.
" WE WILL BREAK UP THE USA" . and they just don't get it as these dumbasses bite every bullet put out there racial bait, speech bait, freedom bait, gun baits, it's all in plain view most are to fkn stupid to see it all right in front of them.

View attachment 182085

FLASHBACK: EU Chief Juncker Called For Breakup of US – Now Vowing Trade War

A Russian troll farm worker, linking to another Alex Jones tinfoil hat conspiracy theory.

The desperation is strong with this one.

Off-topic:

There's been a serious influx of Russian and leftist trolls here lately. Gearing up for the midterms early, perhaps?

Look Boris because I have Vodka for my shot glass, my shotgun was made in Russia and find Alina Lanina sexy as can be does not mean I am a Russian troll...

Oh, don't notice my books written by Trotsky...

( Kidding... or am I... )

I wouldn't lump military combat vets in there. :eusa_naughty:
ok, but those in intelligence for sure.

Is Deep State at work?

Yes, and when you kick the hornets nest, well you get stung...

( Oh, My answer to your poll was just me being me and hope you know that... )

Deep state hasn't given up yet.

No, they have not. The so-called "Deep State" has overtones of "Deep South," states' rights, the Dixie Democrats, the Klu Klux Klan, even the apparently all-white "Swiss Guard" at the Vatican in Rome, Italy. Festering old WWI and WWII Axis sympathies. There is a certain not-in-my-backyard slave labor mentality to all this.

There is a German resurgence of domestic industrialism (slavery), trade protectionism (with fake import papers, sabotage, substitution of inferior goods for enemies and unfriendlies), mercantilism (a certain pompous self-righteousness in international trade diplomacy) -- Bilderberg Meetings | The official website.

In Japan, the same thing is happening -- The Trilateral Commission.

:rofl:
.oh, fitnah

The shadow government runs for office as democrats. Interesting but not surprising. The CIA has been an arm of the democrat party since LBJ used it to screw up the Vietnam war.

The shadow government runs for office as democrats. Interesting but not surprising. The CIA has been an arm of the democrat party since LBJ used it to screw up the Vietnam war.
and take out JFK

That whole thing with the JFK assassination and the ready-made Gun Control Act of 1968, which was passed as a Communist-influenced obligatory knee-jerk response to keep guns away from "felons" and the "mentally ill" after Rosemary Kennedy and Jackie Onassis were lobotomized. Actually had part of their brains cut out because they were "mentally ill." You can't even make this stuff up.

That whole thing with the JFK assassination and the ready-made Gun Control Act of 1968, which was passed as a Communist-influenced obligatory knee-jerk response to keep guns away from "felons" and the "mentally ill" after Rosemary Kennedy and Jackie Onassis were lobotomized. Actually had part of their brains cut out because they were "mentally ill." You can't even make this stuff up.

iu

Do you have a link for JFK's wife having a lobotomy?

:rofl:
.oh, fitnah

sup, patnuh?

Someone is scared that their orange buddy's days are numbered.

Why would you drones wish to end an administration whose endeavors have done naught but redound to the benefit of America and the world?

Why?

Caution:
....if this is the first time you've tried to think you could wind up with an aneurysm!

Someone is scared that their orange buddy's days are numbered.

Why would you drones wish to end an administration whose endeavors have done naught but redound to the benefit of America and the world?

Why?

Caution:
....if this is the first time you've tried to think you could wind up with an aneurysm!

They fight for the right..to be serfs.

Forum List

Back