Guess Who Said It: Illegal Immigration

Wow, you just made a great case that democratic leaders do support border security not open borders, legal immigration not illegal, law and order, and accountability not a free pass like the right wing loves to assert.

Nice work!

I doubt it since the Dems don't want to do anything in Congress about immigration.

Every time it comes up they don't want anything to do with it.

Nice work indeed.
I agree that the congress has been useless. There have been both Democratic a Republican leaders that have tried to legislate solutions but they are getting blocked by partisan turds from both sides of the aisle. You can’t point the finger at one side about this issue.

I’m thinking we have way too many who say they do, who kinda do, but kinda don’t, but kinda do, but kinda don’t want a REAL solution and REAL border security. Sound familiar Slade?
I think our campaign system and party system limits our leaders to a state of paralyzed group think where they need to do and say what will get them funding and re-elected. Therefore we can’t have an honest exploration and compromise of ideas. Then there are the fringe activists, like yourself, who won’t compromise on anything so you resort to deamonizing the enemy in this all or nothing war to nowhere.
Problem is you regressive swine are not honest, ever.
Whatever man, shit statements like that are exactly part of the problem, do better

Wow, you just made a great case that democratic leaders do support border security not open borders, legal immigration not illegal, law and order, and accountability not a free pass like the right wing loves to assert.

Nice work!

I doubt it since the Dems don't want to do anything in Congress about immigration.

Nice work indeed.
I agree that the congress has been useless. There have been both Democratic a Republican leaders that have tried to legislate solutions but they are getting blocked by partisan turds from both sides of the aisle. You can’t point the finger at one side about this issue.

I’m thinking we have way too many who say they do, who kinda do, but kinda don’t, but kinda do, but kinda don’t want a REAL solution and REAL border security. Sound familiar Slade?
I think our campaign system and party system limits our leaders to a state of paralyzed group think where they need to do and say what will get them funding and re-elected. Therefore we can’t have an honest exploration and compromise of ideas. Then there are the fringe activists, like yourself, who won’t compromise on anything so you resort to deamonizing the enemy in this all or nothing war to nowhere.

The issue can’t and shouldn’t be trivialized, it’s not one complex in nature.
You people always work that “it’s not that simple” angle because really, at the end of the day you seek no change or solution.
Watch how simple this is....The people voted laws to the books, now elected politicians enforce the fucking laws they promised to enforce under oath. TA-DA! See how easy that was?
20 million undocumented in this country, multiple generations of children born or brought here, workforce’s, communities etc all are part of this problem. You want martial law and mass exportation. Sorry, you aren’t going to get that. So yes it is an extremely complicated situation. Penalty for being undocumented is a misdemeanor and there is nowhere that the law states the penalty is deportation. Enforcement is at the discretion of the executive branch, homeland security and the courts.

Border security is easy to get behind but the big issue is how to deal with the undocumented. Dems have supported border security but they want a solution for the undocumented. They don’t like the statement and messaging around Trumps wall so Trump is not going to get their support for that, he drew the line in the sand and then pandered to the fringe, it could have been done in a more palletable way to encourage collaboration but that’s not trumps style. He needs an enemy so he can attack, so he creates and antagonizes his enemies. It’s pretty transparent.

I think our campaign system and party system limits our leaders to a state of paralyzed group think where they need to do and say what will get them funding and re-elected.

....until Trump proved with enough Americans recognizing this and abandoning both parties an outsider who shakes everything up and affects real change can be elected.

Then there are the fringe activists, like yourself, who won’t compromise on anything so you resort to deamonizing the enemy in this all or nothing war to nowhere.
There should be NO compromise in the enforcement of existing law.
Trump is a unicorn. You can’t honestly say that you think our elected leaders should campaign and act more like Trump can you? Many are trying and the look like fools.

When I say compromise I am talking about legislating reform and law to help solve the problem of undocumented in this country. It does need to be dealt with and we aren’t going to mass deport 20 million people. Better border security is also part of that equation

Nice work!

Nice work indeed.

“Then there are the fringe activists, like yourself, who won’t compromise on anything so you resort to deamonizing the enemy in this all or nothing war to nowhere.”
Good people should never make deals and compromise with bad people....simple shit!

LefTard Logic:
“When our laws go disrespected and broken simply write new laws that are more convenient and user friendly for the criminals.”
Sometimes our laws don’t effectively produce solutions. Look at the war on drugs, big fail. Our current laws have lead to 20 million undocumented in this country and a variety of other problems. Keep advocating for the status quo and the status quo will persist. Why are you against reform?

Guess who made these vile, racist, hate-filled comments opposing extending a generous hand to the migrants seeking a better life.....(Answers are below the questions):

1. “We are a generous and welcoming people here in the United States, but those who enter the country illegally and those who employ them disrespect the rule of law and they are showing disregard for those who are following the law.”

2. "First, illegal immigration is wrong ... and a primary goal of comprehensive immigration reform must be to dramatically curtail future illegal immigration."

3. “We simply cannot allow people to pour into the United States undetected, undocumented, unchecked, and circumventing the line of people who are waiting patiently, diligently and lawfully to become immigrants into this country.”

4. 'The people who should be here are those who come legally at this time.’ And we've got to, for the time being, enforce our borders.”

5. “All Americans, not only in the States most heavily affected but in every place in this country, are rightly disturbed by the large numbers of illegal aliens entering our country. “The jobs they hold might otherwise be held by citizens or legal immigrants. The public service they use impose burdens on our taxpayers."

6. “The American people are fundamentally pro-legal immigration and anti-illegal immigration. We will only pass comprehensive reform when we recognize this fundamental concept.”

7. "Real reform means strong border security, and we can build on the progress my administration has already made -- putting more boots on the Southern border than at any time in our history and reducing illegal crossings to their lowest levels in 40 years”

8. "We are a nation of immigrants. But we are also a nation of laws. It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years, and we must do more to stop it”

9. “Real reform means establishing a responsible pathway to earned citizenship -- a path that includes passing a background check, paying taxes and a meaningful penalty, learning English, and going to the back of the line behind the folks trying to come here legally,”

10. “We certainly do not want any more (Illegal Immigrants) coming in.”

ANSWERS:
1. Barak Obama

2. Chuck Schumer

3. Barak Obama

4. Diane Feinstein

5. Bill Clinton

6. Chuck Schumer

7. Barak Obama

8. Bill Clinton

9. Barak Obama

10. Diane Feinstein

A complete '180' from where they are now....

Democrats' illegal immigration tune has changed over years despite incoming caravan

Nice work!

Actually I just exposed them as hypocrites / flip-floppers, as their voiced opinions and actions have taken a complete 180 degree change since making these original comments.

Nice attempted SPIN.

If you wanted to expose the hypocrisy you should have posted the conflicting statements where they said the opposite of the points you posted.

Show us a few quotes where those characters were advocating for open borders

Last edited:
If you wanted to expose that the. You should have posted the conflicting statements where they said the opposite of the points you posted.
The majority of people are well aware of the Democrats pro-illegal immigration stance and comments but do not remember how their beloved Democrats CLAIMED to oppose it just as much as the majority of Americans do now. I guess you are not up-to-date on current politics.....

If you wanted to expose that the. You should have posted the conflicting statements where they said the opposite of the points you posted.
The majority of people are well aware of the Democrats pro-illegal immigration stance and comments but do not remember how their beloved Democrats CLAIMED to oppose it just as much as the majority of Americans do now. I guess you are not up-to-date on current politics.....
I love it when a person claims to know the will of the majority of people. Can I try that too?

The majority of Americans disagree with your last comment. Did that help make my point stronger?

The fact that you played the “majority of people” card instead of just addressing my question and listing quotes of the people you pointed out advocating for open borders says that you don’t have anything solid to fall back on.

I love it when a person claims to know the will of the majority of people. Can I try that too?
Democrats and snowflakes do it all the time:

Obamacare:
The American people 'melted' the phone lines in DC days before the ACA was voted into law by calling in to make it clear they did NOT want Obamacare. The Democrats pulled it off the vote calendar....and several days later, n the wee hours of the morning the Democrats rammed their minority-supported piece of Liberal agenda into law against the majority will of the people, who woke that morning to the news that they had all been screwed while they slept.

The Democrats CLAIM American support their positions, like with the Illegal Immigration issue; however, they are SILENT right now regarding this 'invasion' because they KNOW this is a losing issue for them, that the vast majority of Americans want secure borders, a wall / control of who comes in, opposes thousands of illegals coming in without knowing who they are or any medical evaluation done on them, etc.....All the polls show it (CNN, MSNBC, CBS, etc....), the VOTING shows it, etc...though you can stay in denial if you want.

Democrats declared they KNEW the will of the American people (despite having to rob Democrats of their choice of candidates - Sanders - and forcing Hillary on them) and predicted Hillary would win in a LANDSIDE...only to watch her LOSE.

Nice work indeed.

“Then there are the fringe activists, like yourself, who won’t compromise on anything so you resort to deamonizing the enemy in this all or nothing war to nowhere.”
Good people should never make deals and compromise with bad people....simple shit!

LefTard Logic:
“When our laws go disrespected and broken simply write new laws that are more convenient and user friendly for the criminals.”
Sometimes our laws don’t effectively produce solutions. Look at the war on drugs, big fail. Our current laws have lead to 20 million undocumented in this country and a variety of other problems. Keep advocating for the status quo and the status quo will persist. Why are you against reform?

Don’t embrace being a sucker...how has the war on drugs failed? That’s talking point bullshit. Has the war on highway speeding failed because people still speed? Laws are designed to mitigate criminality....NO LAW will totally prevent criminality.
Our laws function perfectly when properly enforced....All sane people know this.

Democrats and snowflakes do it all the time:

Obamacare:
The American people 'melted' the phone lines in DC days before the ACA was voted into law by calling in to make it clear they did NOT want Obamacare. The Democrats pulled it off the vote calendar....and several days later, n the wee hours of the morning the Democrats rammed their minority-supported piece of Liberal agenda into law against the majority will of the people, who woke that morning to the news that they had all been screwed while they slept.

The Democrats CLAIM American support their positions, like with the Illegal Immigration issue; however, they are SILENT right now regarding this 'invasion' because they KNOW this is a losing issue for them, that the vast majority of Americans want secure borders, a wall / control of who comes in, opposes thousands of illegals coming in without knowing who they are or any medical evaluation done on them, etc.....All the polls show it (CNN, MSNBC, CBS, etc....), the VOTING shows it, etc...though you can stay in denial if you want.

Democrats declared they KNEW the will of the American people (despite having to rob Democrats of their choice of candidates - Sanders - and forcing Hillary on them) and predicted Hillary would win in a LANDSIDE...only to watch her LOSE.
So now you are doing the ol “they do it so I can do it” arguement?! Come on, do better

LefTard Logic:

Don’t embrace being a sucker...how has the war on drugs failed? That’s talking point bullshit. Has the war on highway speeding failed because people still speed? Laws are designed to mitigate criminality....NO LAW will totally prevent criminality.
Our laws function perfectly when properly enforced....All sane people know this.
Don’t get me started on how much of a waste the war on drugs has caused in money and human lives. That’s a topic for another day

Guess who made these vile, racist, hate-filled comments opposing extending a generous hand to the migrants seeking a better life.....(Answers are below the questions):

1. “We are a generous and welcoming people here in the United States, but those who enter the country illegally and those who employ them disrespect the rule of law and they are showing disregard for those who are following the law.”

2. "First, illegal immigration is wrong ... and a primary goal of comprehensive immigration reform must be to dramatically curtail future illegal immigration."

3. “We simply cannot allow people to pour into the United States undetected, undocumented, unchecked, and circumventing the line of people who are waiting patiently, diligently and lawfully to become immigrants into this country.”

4. 'The people who should be here are those who come legally at this time.’ And we've got to, for the time being, enforce our borders.”

5. “All Americans, not only in the States most heavily affected but in every place in this country, are rightly disturbed by the large numbers of illegal aliens entering our country. “The jobs they hold might otherwise be held by citizens or legal immigrants. The public service they use impose burdens on our taxpayers."

6. “The American people are fundamentally pro-legal immigration and anti-illegal immigration. We will only pass comprehensive reform when we recognize this fundamental concept.”

7. "Real reform means strong border security, and we can build on the progress my administration has already made -- putting more boots on the Southern border than at any time in our history and reducing illegal crossings to their lowest levels in 40 years”

8. "We are a nation of immigrants. But we are also a nation of laws. It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years, and we must do more to stop it”

9. “Real reform means establishing a responsible pathway to earned citizenship -- a path that includes passing a background check, paying taxes and a meaningful penalty, learning English, and going to the back of the line behind the folks trying to come here legally,”

10. “We certainly do not want any more (Illegal Immigrants) coming in.”

ANSWERS:
1. Barak Obama

2. Chuck Schumer

3. Barak Obama

4. Diane Feinstein

5. Bill Clinton

6. Chuck Schumer

7. Barak Obama

8. Bill Clinton

9. Barak Obama

10. Diane Feinstein

A complete '180' from where they are now....

Democrats' illegal immigration tune has changed over years despite incoming caravan

Nice work!

You do know saying the word "illegal" is against the law now to the left.

Forum List

Back