Guess which president was the most ardent, vicious, filthy racist? Hint: It was a Democrat.

I need everyone to read what this PROGRESSIVE DEMOCRAT stood for. Bet every libturd on this board is clueless to your history

www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2015/11/20/9766896/woodrow-wilson-racist

I'm curious...

Did you put the clip of Cast Away on there to satisfy the requirement to have a link in the OP or are you just that stupid?

We're talking about your PROG hero here pal.

If you are really feeling like a dumb ass, I totally understand. While you were spitting at your screen on my OP, you forgot the link I put in. Now if you didn't call me stupid, I probably would just say you made an oversight. But you blindly blather bullshit.

Why does it all you libs who call someone stupid say the dumbest assed things in the same post.

Tom Hanks is my pal? I'm sure it will come as a surprise to him. I know it was a surprise to me. Love his acting. Bad role choices sometimes though.

I need everyone to read what this PROGRESSIVE DEMOCRAT stood for. Bet every libturd on this board is clueless to your history

Dumbshit. the party's changed sides, didn't you know this? Republicans now are against equal rights for all citizens and voting by all who are eligible. Wilson also had to be confronted by FEMALE CITIZENS asking to vote in what he said was a "democracy" that he was defending. They were force-fed while on a hunger-strike in the Occuquan (Virginia) jail. tortured for standing up to him and demanding democracy. Look up people like Alice Paul, American hero and champion of democracy. Any American who is against his/her fellow citizens voting is a traitor.

My vote would be for LBJ. He hated Black people and created policies designed to create government dependency and control the Black vote. You'd have to say that after 50 years he was tragically successful. You want to talk about "Systemic Racism", LBJ was a mastermind at it.

LBJ did more for blacks than any President outside Lincoln.

Civil Rights Act, Voting Rights Act, Medicaid, Great Society Programs
LBJ ruined black family with welfare programs. He was a first class racist. You obviously never heard his words.

And how do you know this? even if this were true, what would it mean now when we have white scum in the White House? trump and pence are just trash. Should we accept this, regardless of our race and color?

Last edited:

Dumbshit. the party's changed sides, didn't you know this? Republicans now are against equal rights for all citizens and voting by all who are eligible. Wilson also had to be confronted by FEMALE CITIZENS asking to vote in what he said was a "democracy" that he was defending. They were force-fed while on a hunger-strike in the Occuquan (Virginia) jail. tortured for standing up to him and demanding democracy. Look up people like Alice Paul, American hero and champion of democracy. Any American who is against his/her fellow citizens voting is a traitor.

He also re-segregated the federal bureaucracy after it was integrated after WWI. They even put black employees in cages when they couldn't be separated form their white counterparts. He was a real peach.

My vote would be for LBJ. He hated Black people and created policies designed to create government dependency and control the Black vote. You'd have to say that after 50 years he was tragically successful. You want to talk about "Systemic Racism", LBJ was a mastermind at it.

How did southern democrats vote on those issues
Johnson
Only president that used the N word
Escalated a senseless war in Vietnam (included me)
Destroyed the black family by replacing the role of Fathers as the head with government
And why did the Kennedys pick him? They needed Texas
That’s the official story we have always been told tyroneweaver

but the Truth is he was blackmailed into it by LBJ,S longtime pal j Edgar Hoover who kept files on all politicians.kennedy was doing it with a German spy,Hoover had the scoop on him and was blackmailed by him to put Johnson on the ticket or he would release that information to the public.

Kennedy had told all his people he had one of his own men picked out and was going to announce him as his running mate but then just hours before he was to make the announcement of his running mate,he shocked all his friends and campaigne workers after coming back telling them he had changed his mind that Johnson would be on the ticket instead.

yeah Johnson was the biggest racist,before he became Vice President,he worked in the senate and garnered incredible power there.He had special connections and friends in high places. It was from having all that power that even while vp,he used his power and hold on the senate to sabotage many of jfks legislation He tried to pass for the black people.johnson took credit for signing the civil rights bill but kennedy was the one that got the ball rolling and did the grunt work on it.

johnson wanted to be remembered as the greatest president ever so while behind the scenes killing all of Kennedy’s legislation for civil rights bills he was working on,once johnson took office,he then got all of Kennedy’s materal together to then sign the civil rights act bill to make his mark on history he always planned on,he was a clever bastard.

roger stone and Harrison Livingston both go into great detail about that in their two excellent books they wrote. Stones is Really excellent cause it is all about LBJ not kennedy,great read. :thup:

Last edited:

How did southern democrats vote on those issues
Johnson
Only president that used the N word
Escalated a senseless war in Vietnam (included me)
Destroyed the black family by replacing the role of Fathers as the head with government
And why did the Kennedys pick him? They needed Texas

I very much doubt that President Johnson was the only President "that used the N word."

In fact, I have no doubt whatsoever that a lot of people (including presidents) have used that word during a fit of anger and then immediately felt remorse.

He also re-segregated the federal bureaucracy after it was integrated after WWI. They even put black employees in cages when they couldn't be separated form their white counterparts. He was a real peach.

Great post. Lol. Obviously some people here didn't read the reputable link I brought to the table. They were caged for yrs before someone noticed. Just like some posters here posting from a damned cage.

I joined this board because it looked like the libturds were smarter here than other places I stumbled in. Every day it comes closer and closer that I was F wrong..............BAWWWWHAHA!

Yep, Woodrow Wilson, Democrat. Democrats opposed every Amendment that gave ex slaves rights as citizens. The Democrat party hasn't changed. They've been buying the Black vote for years, but haven't really done anything to educate many Black people. So many Black Americans can barely speak English or write
Exactly how did they buy the black vote? The Democratic party has delivered nothing for blacks.

They got the black vote because the Democrat dominated public schools and news media brainwash them with repetitive lies from the time they are in elementary school.
Welfare, housing, food stamps.
So then, you're under the impression that only black people receive welfare, public housing and food stamp benefits?
Nope, but that was the target of the Democrat party. LBJ said "I'll have those niqqers voting Democrat for 200 years".

Why do the people that always flame me have abysmal reaction scores. At 10% that means most people think YOU SUCK!!!

Thanks for giving me the public school edumacation version of history you butt F moron.

According to you.....One day the party just switched sides.
Your logic.
Coolidge was really a Dem.
Hoover a Dem
Ruusevelt and Truman Repub
Ike Dem.

That is how it works huh.

See how I made you look like a retarted MF here. Talk nicey-nicey to me and I treat you like a human being. Talk to me like an idiot and I'll wrap it around your skull dip S.

Try it, you'll like it

LBJ ruined black family with welfare programs. He was a first class racist. You obviously never heard his words.

And how do you know this? even if this were true, what would it mean now when we have white scum in the White House? trump and pence are just trash. Should we accept this, regardless of our race and color?
Your words clearly reveal that you're a racist jackal.

Yep, Woodrow Wilson, Democrat. Democrats opposed every Amendment that gave ex slaves rights as citizens. The Democrat party hasn't changed. They've been buying the Black vote for years, but haven't really done anything to educate many Black people. So many Black Americans can barely speak English or write
Exactly how did they buy the black vote? The Democratic party has delivered nothing for blacks.

They got the black vote because the Democrat dominated public schools and news media brainwash them with repetitive lies from the time they are in elementary school.
So then, you're under the impression that only black people receive welfare, public housing and food stamp benefits?
Nope, but that was the target of the Democrat party. LBJ said "I'll have those ******* voting Democrat for a hundred years".
Always liked this gem............

Well ...

This is Wilson Electoral Map
View attachment 352431

Here is Trump's Map

View attachment 352432

Now can we see how the parties swapped?

Oh please Jimmy Carter

download.png

Nope, but that was the target of the Democrat party. LBJ said "I'll have those ******* voting Democrat for a hundred years".

It was a different era

That word was quite common back then. It was considered crude but not obscene. LBJ used phrasing depending on who he was talking to. In dealing with Southern Racists, he would use the N word, Northern Liberals he was more tactful.

In the 60s I used to hear the N Word on TV

Last edited:

Last night, I tell you, to watch that thing on television as I did,” Reagan said in audio captured by Nixon’s White House taping system, “to see those, those monkeys from those African countries—damn them, they’re still uncomfortable wearing shoes!” Nixon cackled in response.

It was a different era

That word was quite common back then. It was considered crude but not obscene. LBJ used phrasing depending on who he was talking to. In dealing with Southern Racists, he would use the N word, Northern Liberals he was more tactful.

I heard the N word just a few years ago used by ex KKK leader Democrat Robert Byrd. He obviously didn't get your memo.

It was a different era

I heard the N word just a few years ago used by ex KKK leader Democrat Robert Byrd. He obviously didn't get your memo.

The faux outrage over a fucking word is merely an attempt to manipulate.

It was a different era

Ralph you got more excuses than there are sneezes.

It was a different era

The faux outrage over a fucking word is merely an attempt to manipulate.

I agree. The left is triggered simply by pictures on pancake mix and rice.

Forum List

Back