Guess which president was the most ardent, vicious, filthy racist? Hint: It was a Democrat.

Last night, I tell you, to watch that thing on television as I did,” Reagan said in audio captured by Nixon’s White House taping system, “to see those, those monkeys from those African countries—damn them, they’re still uncomfortable wearing shoes!” Nixon cackled in response.
OK. According to you

Last night, I tell you, to watch that thing on television as I did,” Reagan said in audio captured by Nixon’s White House taping system, “to see those, those monkeys from those African countries—damn them, they’re still uncomfortable wearing shoes!” Nixon cackled in response.
You just pick and choose as you go Ralph. Libs are held to a higher standard. You disappoint us racist whites Ralph.

Yep, Woodrow Wilson, Democrat. Democrats opposed every Amendment that gave ex slaves rights as citizens. The Democrat party hasn't changed. They've been buying the Black vote for years, but haven't really done anything to educate many Black people. So many Black Americans can barely speak English or write
Exactly how did they buy the black vote? The Democratic party has delivered nothing for blacks.

They got the black vote because the Democrat dominated public schools and news media brainwash them with repetitive lies from the time they are in elementary school.
Welfare, housing, food stamps.
So then, you're under the impression that only black people receive welfare, public housing and food stamp benefits?
Nope, but that was the target of the Democrat party. LBJ said "I'll have those ******* voting Democrat for a hundred years".
Always liked this gem............

It was a different era

That word was quite common back then. It was considered crude but not obscene. LBJ used phrasing depending on who he was talking to. In dealing with Southern Racists, he would use the N word, Northern Liberals he was more tactful.

In the 60s I used to hear the N Word on TV

I heard the N word just a few years ago used by ex KKK leader Democrat Robert Byrd. He obviously didn't get your memo.

You are lying
Show a video or credible link

OK. According to you

You just pick and choose as you go Ralph. Libs are held to a higher standard. You disappoint us racist whites Ralph.

It is part of the historical record. Nixon had it taped

Last edited:
Yep, Woodrow Wilson, Democrat. Democrats opposed every Amendment that gave ex slaves rights as citizens. The Democrat party hasn't changed. They've been buying the Black vote for years, but haven't really done anything to educate many Black people. So many Black Americans can barely speak English or write
Exactly how did they buy the black vote? The Democratic party has delivered nothing for blacks.

They got the black vote because the Democrat dominated public schools and news media brainwash them with repetitive lies from the time they are in elementary school.
So then, you're under the impression that only black people receive welfare, public housing and food stamp benefits?
Nope, but that was the target of the Democrat party. LBJ said "I'll have those ******* voting Democrat for a hundred years".

It was a different era

That word was quite common back then. It was considered crude but not obscene. LBJ used phrasing depending on who he was talking to. In dealing with Southern Racists, he would use the N word, Northern Liberals he was more tactful.

Ralph you got more excuses than there are sneezes.

Who is Ralph?

My vote would be for LBJ. He hated Black people and created policies designed to create government dependency and control the Black vote. You'd have to say that after 50 years he was tragically successful. You want to talk about "Systemic Racism", LBJ was a mastermind at it.

LBJ did more for blacks than any President outside Lincoln.

Civil Rights Act, Voting Rights Act, Medicaid, Great Society Programs
It's easy to see that your brain has been washed so clean it's spotless. There's not a single trace of common sense remaining. Are you black too or were you an innocent bystander?

It was a different era

Who is Ralph?

Your avatar. I have a habit of using known names in avatars. Sign of respect actually. Most important characteristic one can have here is humor. You're full of it. Lol

You can call me Salvadore if you like.

It was a different era

Who is Ralph?

Your avatar. I have a habit of using known names in avatars. Sign of respect actually. Most important characteristic one can have here is humor. You're full of it. Lol

You can call me Salvadore if you like.

Try Ed Norton

My vote would be for LBJ. He hated Black people and created policies designed to create government dependency and control the Black vote. You'd have to say that after 50 years he was tragically successful. You want to talk about "Systemic Racism", LBJ was a mastermind at it.

LBJ did more for blacks than any President outside Lincoln.

Civil Rights Act, Voting Rights Act, Medicaid, Great Society Programs
It's easy to see that your brain has been washed so clean it's spotless. There's not a single trace of common sense remaining. Are you black too or were you an innocent bystander?
Nice diversion, but doesn’t impact anything I posted.
You know nothing about LBJ do you?

The hateful Democrats of the past have been replaced by hateful republicans.
I'm in a Republican controlled city right now. It's peaceful and polite. Tell me how things are in Democrat cities like Seattle, Minneapolis and Chicago.

Forum List

Back