guess Im in a pensive mood

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KLSuddeth

For the most part I enjoy the board. I really like most of the people Ive met, a couple in particular. But I get to the point sometimes that Im so disenchanted with how everyone treats each other, most of the time for unknown reasons. Along with this seems to be the 'behind the scenes slam sessions which (IMO) do NOTHING except for #1. further perpetuate the problem #2 ignite more firey anger #3 shows a lack of personal responsibility and even possibly character.

Im not asking 'why cant everyone get along'. That would be idiotic as well as a waste a breath. Besides, we all know when groups of people get together,so do their individual ideas, personalities and egos. That can be a recipe for great good or great bs.

I dont know what Im saying....just a little sad I guess.

Anyone else ever feel that way?

KL, I hear you, but don't think the voices in the dark will make a difference. The negatives will overcome the positives.

Kathianne said:
KL, I hear you, but don't think the voices in the dark will make a difference. The negatives will overcome the positives.

The negatives will overcome the positives? ugh - THAT is something I dont want to consider. I hope that isnt true?

Goodnight all !! Hopefully when I come back this board will be back to the fun friendly board it used to be...

I guess I dont get into the behind the scenes stuff too much..and rarely go to the forums above the chat area. I dont see much of what your saying at all. Thats why I dont go up there!!

Im still here Sandy!! ahahaha :nine:

Oh Chuckie your one of my favorites on here don't you go anywhere ! :happy2:

Jackass said:
I guess I dont get into the behind the scenes stuff too much..and rarely go to the forums above the chat area. I dont see much of what your saying at all. Thats why I dont go up there!!

Im still here Sandy!! ahahaha :nine:

LOSER!!!!! HAHAHA!

fuck pensive.

Im not pensive or reflective.

Im pissed and Im gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back