Guardian of the Galaxy Looks Like Shit

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTZ2Tp9yXyM]World Premiere of First Guardians of the Galaxy Trailer - YouTube[/ame]

I collected comics as a kid and I'm a huge super-hero movie bluff. I loved the XMen movies, yep even the last stand. The Batman reboot was a master-piece. Man of Steel was awesome. Spiderman was awesome, same with Amazing Spiderman. The Ed Norton Hulk was great. I like Iron Man 1 &2. The Avengers were great. There have been some duds. Spawn, after the first Michael Keaton Batman series the rest were god awful. Superman Returns blew. While I enjoyed the first Wolverine, it was still a let down. Spiderman 3 blew. Daredevil suck balls. But I digress.

I was excited by the Guardian of the Galaxy movie, until I saw the trailer. This movie looks horrible and I believe it will be horrible. I think it will be the biggest loser for super-hero movies in a longtime. I hope this doesn't sideline other marvel movies, such as, Antman, Avengers 2 etc.

What do other people think about the trailer?

I'm hoping the trailer is not indicative of the whole movie.

There's some inherent ridiculousness to GotG. A tree-creature that only says one thing, a technical genius cowboy-like space raccoon? I've been pretty iffy about this being made a movie since I first heard of it. I also think, much as I like Thanos as a character and this movie is probably going to involve him in some way, that comics generally do a terrible job with the 'cosmic' types of stories.

Still, maybe this could turn out to be good in a Fifth Element kind of way.

World Premiere of First Guardians of the Galaxy Trailer - YouTube

I collected comics as a kid and I'm a huge super-hero movie bluff. I loved the XMen movies, yep even the last stand. The Batman reboot was a master-piece. Man of Steel was awesome. Spiderman was awesome, same with Amazing Spiderman. The Ed Norton Hulk was great. I like Iron Man 1 &2. The Avengers were great. There have been some duds. Spawn, after the first Michael Keaton Batman series the rest were god awful. Superman Returns blew. While I enjoyed the first Wolverine, it was still a let down. Spiderman 3 blew. Daredevil suck balls. But I digress.

I was excited by the Guardian of the Galaxy movie, until I saw the trailer. This movie looks horrible and I believe it will be horrible. I think it will be the biggest loser for super-hero movies in a longtime. I hope this doesn't sideline other marvel movies, such as, Antman, Avengers 2 etc.

What do other people think about the trailer?
do you know anything about the Comic?.....at Superherohype...on a scale of 1-10 ...the first 10,000 votes from the comic fans there....86% were between 7-10 with 40% going for 10.....and these guys are pretty hard core fans....they say it is supposed to be a little humorous....i myself have heard of these guys but never read a comic of them....so we will see....

Forum List

Back