Guard Dogs = Junkhound

BlueJay28

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2014
My niece asked me why bloodhounds have an absolutely zero percent success rate at finding any fugitives, and why the german shepherd is such a high risk to innocent passerby.

So I told her that the dogs are junk science bred in a bygone era, back when we believed that such dogs would be able to sniff out contraband, and track down fugitives and catch criminals.

In reality, the resulting Bloodhound is amongst the dumbest dogs in Working/Obedience intelligence that there is.
And the German Shepherd is no different, its still a dog, and not a human.

What you get when you breed dogs to aid police officers... are dogs that cannot do the job, and never have done the job at all, and pose a risk to people.

The science that went into the idea that dogs can aid any type of complex advanced human societal function, like police... predates modern science.
Its junk science.

And consequentially, these dogs are not good pets either... and the bloodhound is very grimly short lived.

So guess what kate ?
These dogs are what I call, Junkhounds.

• Banned
P.S.
The jobs that dogs like the Doberman and the Rottweiler were bred for, are actually performed with better quality, by much smarter, and safer, other dog breeds.

Its very true that dogs have been severely over bred and inbred. So called "pure breed " dogs are the the result of breeding for defects.

But you are incorrect about the bloodhound being unintelligent or unsuccessful in locating what they're sent after.

All large breeds are relatively short lived.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Banned
Here we go with the fucking bullshit....

Oh but my dog, is a fucking rocket scientist crap again...

look bitch, I fucking looked it up before I told my niece about it, long before I posted this.

I went, and I got the answers.

so fuck off !

look bitch, I fucking looked it up before I told my niece about it, long before I posted this.

so fuck off !

Nope.

My dogs are mutts, rescues. I wouldn't have a pure bred dog.

Quit being your usual stupid self for just a little bit. I worked with SAR, drug sniffers, cadaver sniffers, police and military trainers for some years. I've known a LOT of GSDs, bloodhounds, Belgian Malinois and others. These dogs are quite incredible but that's because of their training, NOT their breeding.

Nonetheless, bloodhounds are especially equipped for SAR.

How's your court case coming along? The one you said was in order that you would not have to learn a foreign language in nurse's training? And, that historian you said was going to testify for you ... ?

Oh and your career as a cop?

so fuck off !
If you "looked it up" then why don't you share it here? :dunno:

Forum List

Back