California pays off their debt

transparent2.gif
http://www.usdebtclock.org/sources/transparent2.gif

State leaders make final payment on budget debt - LA Times

They've repaid $15 billion in debt. They grow much of our produce - what we don't import from Mexico. OTOH, they've also gutted their water table, to s huge extent, with so much fracking.

Then there's that new fault line that was recently discovered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Will you please demonstrate fracking's burden on the water tables in California?

I can, but you're the one that put forth the lie. :slap:

They've repaid $15 billion in debt. They grow much of our produce - what we don't import from Mexico. OTOH, they've also gutted their water table, to s huge extent, with so much fracking.

Will you please demonstrate fracking's burden on the water tables in California?

I can, but you're the one that put forth the lie. :slap:
Bet you Luddly's phone suddenly lost the ability to post links again. We've seen this before.

All of the HF jobs in California that are performed each year use less water that does a single golf course.

According to data from the Department of Conservation’s Division of Oil, Gas and Geothermal Resources (DOGGR), all of the hydraulic fracturing in the state last year used 214-acre feet of water, about 89 fewer acre-feet (about 30 million gallons) than was used in 2013 based on totals compiled from the FracFocus.org. This is equivalent to the amount of water that just one of California’s 1,100 golf courses uses in a year.

Get off my lawn, Brotch. :slap:

L

Lying again are you?
That is what the Board Liar is supposed to do, isn't it.

Is this the same phone that couldn't post links two days ago???

Downloaded the new software.

I knew you'd be pleased.

Me too.

Only $340 billion more to go!!

SACRAMENTO (AP) – California faces $340 billion in debts, or more than $8,500 for each of its 38 million residents, the nonpartisan Legislative Analyst’s Office said Wednesday in recommending that the state set priorities for paying down its key long-term liabilities.

The state should first address the $73.7 billion shortfall in the teachers’ retirement system, a debt that could cost the state, teachers and school districts a combined $5 billion a year to resolve over 30 years. Without changes, the system serving 868,000 members is projected to run out of money by 2046.

Analyst California Faces 340 Billion In Debt CBS Sacramento

Is this the same phone that couldn't post links two days ago???

Downloaded the new software.

I knew you'd be pleased.

Me too.
Link???

Suddenly everyone cares about money again.

Make a post about how much it costs to keep the dollar bill and everyone forgets that they like to save money.

Forum List

Back