"Guantanamo is a recruiting tool for terrorism"

It is the biggest factor NOW.... the last 60 years... For terror against US. There wasn't a Jewish state before we, "arrogant" America, ended WW2. Before we interfered by later supporting and arming Israel. Since 1948, we have been an additional target for IslamoNazis.

And it's the biggest reason, but others include our embracing of homosexuality, our equality for women, you name it. If we, as Obama says, are removing a "recruiting tool" by closing Gitmo, hell why stop there? Why don't we just do as they say, convert to Islam and impose Sharia law, the whole deal, and then they'll like us and stuff!

so before israel....that was just fun and games? seems to me the end goal is exactly the same as it was before israel....
Before Israel, they really had no real reason to attack us or to make us part of their Jihad. Before we were so "arrogant" as to interfere with Nazi Germany's extermination of the Jew.

Before us they probably hated the English. Ever see the movie Lawrence of Arabia? Great movie.

It is the biggest factor NOW.... the last 60 years... For terror against US. There wasn't a Jewish state before we, "arrogant" America, ended WW2. Before we interfered by later supporting and arming Israel. Since 1948, we have been an additional target for IslamoNazis.

And it's the biggest reason, but others include our embracing of homosexuality, our equality for women, you name it. If we, as Obama says, are removing a "recruiting tool" by closing Gitmo, hell why stop there? Why don't we just do as they say, convert to Islam and impose Sharia law, the whole deal, and then they'll like us and stuff!

so before israel....that was just fun and games? seems to me the end goal is exactly the same as it was before israel....
Before Israel, they really had no real reason to attack us or to make us part of their Jihad. Before we were so "arrogant" as to interfere with Nazi Germany's extermination of the Jew.

well boo frickin hoo....i guess we shouldn't do anything that pisses anyone off...they tried to exterminate the jews, they chose the wrong side, tough shit, they need to deal with it, they have no say in the land...

well boo frickin hoo....i guess we shouldn't do anything that pisses anyone off...they tried to exterminate the jews, they chose the wrong side, tough shit, they need to deal with it, they have no say in the land...

It is that attitude that makes them hate us. YOU.

You assholes need to realize when we travel around the world, when people look at us, we represent the USA. And I don't want Bush torturing in my name. That's not who we are. Reagan signed a fucking law against torture. Your Messiah!!!! Bush even has you going against your messiah!!!

You guys never leave Mayberry so what the fuck do you care.

Last edited:

You assholes need to realize when we travel around the world, when people look at us, we represent the USA. And I don't want Bush torturing in my name. That's not who we are. Reagan signed a fucking law against torture. Your Messiah!!!! Bush even has you going against your messiah!!!

bobo, please go apologize
tell them how sorry you are
I'm sure they will be merciful to you

nice attitude sealy....you really showed me

i'm sure they never hated israel before me....never wanted to wipe them off the map and never went to war with them

Last edited:
A completely ridiculous assertion which is based on the "blame America first" attitude of the far-left, of course... but wait, there's more!

Let's say it IS a recruiting tool. Okay..... So the answer is appeasement?

What do you mean by blame America first attitude?

What other alternatives can there be besides recruiting tool and appeasement?

Remove it, just because the enemy doesn't like it. Great, and put the inmates into supermax. What if then, supermax becomes the recruitment tool?

Let them out of there too? Of course!

In supermax prisons they have trained corrections officers, they have a set standard of policies on how to handle hardened criminals and how to properly interact with them, at the very least.
One of the main concerns with Guantanamo Bay facility is the lack of training of detainers who interact with the detainees. What is considered to be the recruiting tool is the mistreatment of the alleged enemy combatants or hardened criminals.

The precedent -- close the detention center because it's "become a rallying cry, a recruitment tool" -- opens the door to OBL or other IslamoNazi evildoers to say, "Well, that little deal of you supporting Israel for 50+ years is kind of annoying, we recruit from that. You won't let us kill them."

What does Osama bin Laden have to do with this?

What do you mean by IslamoNazi?

What about Zionism?

Ok, P00F goes Israel support. Next item.

Many U. S. federal politicians believe Israel to be our number one ally. Some assert Israel to be the cornerstone of U. S. foreign policy. Why is that?

"Well, this little habit you all have, of growing pork in massive amounts and eating it, and shipping it all over the world, this angers us."

No problem! End all pork production, consumption, export and import! Next!

"We... and this has been a recruiting tool for thousands of years.... We really DO need the world to convert to Islam....."

Uh huh.

This happens because the far-left does not recognize a large difference between good and evil. It's nothing but a huge gray area to them, there's really no true good or true evil in the world. This is why they do not understand evil and why they don't understand you cannot appease it!

Stop this appeasement nonsense before it starts. President Obama, re-think your bogus position on closing Guantanamo, and cease the stupid blather about it being a "recruitment tool" to justify it.. It's a completely foolish reason no matter if you're right or wrong about it as a recruitment tool. So what if it is! They don't NEED one, they have many! Our very existence is the recruitment tool!

It's really not important for Eurotrash to like us, and it's counter-productive to try to get the IslamoNazis to like us. You're not some lonely undergrad anymore, striving to be "the cool kid" like you wrote in your book. You are the leader of the free world, supposed to be standing up against the evil in the world not coddling it.

What is the significance of this part of your position?

Pretty much all that needs to be said about your post. "Zionism" :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Could you please elaborate on your point?
Zionism?

Blaming others, not the killers?

See where I'm going?

Most everything else you asked has been answered in this thread, it's been a good long discussion.

I questioned your premises for clarification purposes, but I am getting the hint. Thank you for your time.

I learned in Iraq that the No. 1 reason foreign fighters flocked there to fight were the abuses carried out at Abu Ghraib and Guantanamo. Our policy of torture was directly and swiftly recruiting fighters for al-Qaeda in Iraq. The large majority of suicide bombings in Iraq are still carried out by these foreigners. They are also involved in most of the attacks on U.S. and coalition forces in Iraq. It's no exaggeration to say that at least half of our losses and casualties in that country have come at the hands of foreigners who joined the fray because of our program of detainee abuse. The number of U.S. soldiers who have died because of our torture policy will never be definitively known, but it is fair to say that it is close to the number of lives lost on Sept. 11, 2001. How anyone can say that torture keeps Americans safe is beyond me -- unless you don't count American soldiers as Americans.

I'm Still Tortured by What I Saw in Iraq - washingtonpost.com

I learned in Iraq that the No. 1 reason foreign fighters flocked there to fight were the abuses carried out at Abu Ghraib and Guantanamo. Our policy of torture was directly and swiftly recruiting fighters for al-Qaeda in Iraq. The large majority of suicide bombings in Iraq are still carried out by these foreigners.
Baloney. Foreign fighters flocked there because the IslamoNazis above all understand chess, and the principle of center control in that game. And Iraq is the center of the middle east chessboard.

Recruiting tools? They have dozens. You really believe housing them in the comparative gulag of Supermax is gonna be okay with them?

Come, come and get killed. The more the better. We shouldn't give a fuck what the reason. They're always going to have one.

Should we just start removing all the ones they identify in the future as well?

Last edited:
I'm not some ivory-tower type; I served for 14 years in the U.S. Air Force, began my career as a Special Operations pilot flying helicopters, saw combat in Bosnia and Kosovo, became an Air Force counterintelligence agent, then volunteered to go to Iraq to work as a senior interrogator. What I saw in Iraq still rattles me -- both because it betrays our traditions and because it just doesn't work.

I'm not some ivory-tower type; I served for 14 years in the U.S. Air Force, began my career as a Special Operations pilot flying helicopters, saw combat in Bosnia and Kosovo, became an Air Force counterintelligence agent, then volunteered to go to Iraq to work as a senior interrogator. What I saw in Iraq still rattles me -- both because it betrays our traditions and because it just doesn't work.

I read it. Spamming it doesn't do anything for debate. It's bunk, total bullshit.

I learned in Iraq that the No. 1 reason foreign fighters flocked there to fight were the abuses carried out at Abu Ghraib and Guantanamo. Our policy of torture was directly and swiftly recruiting fighters for al-Qaeda in Iraq. The large majority of suicide bombings in Iraq are still carried out by these foreigners. They are also involved in most of the attacks on U.S. and coalition forces in Iraq. It's no exaggeration to say that at least half of our losses and casualties in that country have come at the hands of foreigners who joined the fray because of our program of detainee abuse. The number of U.S. soldiers who have died because of our torture policy will never be definitively known, but it is fair to say that it is close to the number of lives lost on Sept. 11, 2001. How anyone can say that torture keeps Americans safe is beyond me -- unless you don't count American soldiers as Americans.

I agree.

But on another note, it seems to ME (viewing the posts) that the majority of the people on this message board live inside a secluded box.

Chris, first let me say as a former US military member as well, thank you for serving, in paticular what has been a tough go.

May I suggest to you however that any person willing to blow themselves up, as well as fellow Muslims (most of the Iraqi insurgency's victims) would have found a reason to do that regardless of what the US does.

Chris, first let me say as a former US military member as well, thank you for serving, in paticular what has been a tough go.

May I suggest to you however that any person willing to blow themselves up, as well as fellow Muslims (most of the Iraqi insurgency's victims) would have found a reason to do that regardless of what the US does.
chris didnt serve
hes pasting someone elses words
chris is a fucking moron

chris didnt serve
chris is a fucking moron

I always start with my hand open believing in the other man until he fucks it and we go to fists.

chris didnt serve
chris is a fucking moron

I always start with my hand open believing in the other man until he fucks it and we go to fists.
I concur.

Forum List

Back