"Guantanamo is a recruiting tool for terrorism"

so prior to sept 11 gitmo didn't exist.....the terrorists killed soliders in somalia...blew up the cole...blew up two embasies...declared war on the us....blew u[p a night club in bali...and blew up the basement of the wtc....

ya gitmo is the problem.....
This is what most of the humanoids miss, which by itself completely belies the "recruitment tool" argument.

as far as i can tell the us has been at war with radical islam since the 40's....they with the west in general since the middle ages.....

so prior to sept 11 gitmo didn't exist.....the terrorists killed soliders in somalia...blew up the cole...blew up two embasies...declared war on the us....blew u[p a night club in bali...and blew up the basement of the wtc....

ya gitmo is the problem.....
This is what most of the humanoids miss, which by itself completely belies the "recruitment tool" argument.

as far as i can tell the us has been at war with radical islam since the 40's....they with the west in general since the middle ages.....
The creation of the Jewish State (Israel) after WW2 and the West's support of it, as I stated earlier, is the driving force for the IslamoNazis. It is THE "recruitment tool."

A completely ridiculous assertion which is based on the "blame America first" attitude of the far-left, of course... but wait, there's more!

Let's say it IS a recruiting tool. Okay..... So the answer is appeasement?

Remove it, just because the enemy doesn't like it. Great, and put the inmates into supermax. What if then, supermax becomes the recruitment tool?

Let them out of there too? Of course!

The precedent -- close the detention center because it's "become a rallying cry, a recruitment tool" -- opens the door to OBL or other IslamoNazi evildoers to say, "Well, that little deal of you supporting Israel for 50+ years is kind of annoying, we recruit from that. You won't let us kill them."

Ok, P00F goes Israel support. Next item.

"Well, this little habit you all have, of growing pork in massive amounts and eating it, and shipping it all over the world, this angers us."

No problem! End all pork production, consumption, export and import! Next!

"We... and this has been a recruiting tool for thousands of years.... We really DO need the world to convert to Islam....."

Uh huh.

This happens because the far-left does not recognize a large difference between good and evil. It's nothing but a huge gray area to them, there's really no true good or true evil in the world. This is why they do not understand evil and why they don't understand you cannot appease it!

Stop this appeasement nonsense before it starts. President Obama, re-think your bogus position on closing Guantanamo, and cease the stupid blather about it being a "recruitment tool" to justify it.. It's a completely foolish reason no matter if you're right or wrong about it as a recruitment tool. So what if it is! They don't NEED one, they have many! Our very existence is the recruitment tool!

It's really not important for Eurotrash to like us, and it's counter-productive to try to get the IslamoNazis to like us. You're not some lonely undergrad anymore, striving to be "the cool kid" like you wrote in your book. You are the leader of the free world, supposed to be standing up against the evil in the world not coddling it.

Leftwingnuts are pussies. I mean c'mon ... they don't even want to work for what they have. They want Big Brother to provide it. You expect them to actually have the stones to stand up to bullies? Shit, they couldn't fork over their milk money fast enough. Probably with an IOU for tomorrow's.

Leftwingnuts are pussies. I mean c'mon ... they don't even want to work for what they have. They want Big Brother to provide it. You expect them to actually have the stones to stand up to bullies? Shit, they couldn't fork over their milk money fast enough. Probably with an IOU for tomorrow's.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yeah but.... say anything at all bad or critical of The Obama, or be a beauty queen against Gay marriage, and they'll SAVAGE you!

Or, they'll limpwristically try to....

The creation of the Jewish State (Israel) after WW2 and the West's support of it, as I stated earlier, is the driving force for the IslamoNazis. It is THE "recruitment tool."

wasn't radical islam on hitlers side in wwii .... and weren't they working together to relocate jews from germany to what is now israel.....

ya the west tricked them into doing that.....

Bullshit. When Israel was created, Britain tacitly supported the creation, The US opposed it.

The fact is, idiots can't see facts for what they are. They are victims of the times in which they are raised. When Israel was the underdog whooping Arab and Egyptian ass, teh US fell in love with Israel because we love underdogs.

Everybody loved the Pittsburgh Steelers when they finally made it for the first time too.

Once it became obvious Israel was going to whoop the shit out of any and all Arab nations combined, it was no longer the underdog. The "Palestinians" who are actually just Arabs became the underdog because they couldn't win. Yassir Arafat went from scumbag murdering terrorist in the (He was egyptian) in the 50's, 60s and 70s to Nobel Peace Prize winning statesman in the 80s.

The next generation comes along and considers Israel the bullies. Never mind the fact they have given the Arabs EVERY opportunity to make peace and live in peace. Israel held the high card. They held the land and had the Pali's shoved up to Beirut. They didn't ahve to give up shit and they did. What thanks did they get? Missiles lobbed into Israeli neighborhoods.

I'm sick of apologists. Terrorists are murdering scumbag peices of shit who should be shown no mercy, much less appeased.

Only pussies appease.

wasn't radical islam on hitlers side in wwii .... and weren't they working together to relocate jews from germany to what is now israel.....

They were working together to eradicate Jews. The IslamoNazis have never ceased that work.

We have:
Korean War
Vietnam
The cold war
War on Terror

All because of appeasement of enemies post-WW2. We're still fighting that war.

N. Korea? That war with them never ended in a truce, just a cease-fire. It's officially still on. WW2 is still going on, it's just been a little more clandestine since the Soviet Union broke up.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yeah but.... say anything at all bad or critical of The Obama, or be a beauty queen against Gay marriage, and they'll SAVAGE you!

Or, they'll limpwristically try to....

Anybody that wants a piece of me can come get some. I guarantee you I'm not worth the price it would cost to take me.

Bullshit.
You said bullshit to this?
When Israel was created, Britain tacitly supported the creation, The US opposed it.

The fact is, idiots can't see facts for what they are. They are victims of the times in which they are raised. When Israel was the underdog whooping Arab and Egyptian ass, teh US fell in love with Israel because we love underdogs.

Everybody loved the Pittsburgh Steelers when they finally made it for the first time too.

Once it became obvious Israel was going to whoop the shit out of any and all Arab nations combined, it was no longer the underdog. The "Palestinians" who are actually just Arabs became the underdog because they couldn't win. Yassir Arafat went from scumbag murdering terrorist in the (He was egyptian) in the 50's, 60s and 70s to Nobel Peace Prize winning statesman in the 80s.

The next generation comes along and considers Israel the bullies. Never mind the fact they have given the Arabs EVERY opportunity to make peace and live in peace. Israel held the high card. They held the land and had the Pali's shoved up to Beirut. They didn't ahve to give up shit and they did. What thanks did they get? Missiles lobbed into Israeli neighborhoods.

I'm sick of apologists. Terrorists are murdering scumbag peices of shit who should be shown no mercy, much less appeased.

Only pussies appease.
The rest of your post, I understand and agree with.

Yes yeas yes and Affirmative action is a recruitment toll for various racist organizations so let's end that too... oh wait...

Gitmo was not there before 9-11, neither was enhanced interogations. I wonder what the left will think of next that we did to cause those nice guy terrorists to attack us on 9-11. Release all of those memos Obama and we will see who is telling the truth. :lol:

They were working together to eradicate Jews. The IslamoNazis have never ceased that work.

We have:
Korean War
Vietnam
The cold war
War on Terror

N. Korea? That war with them never ended in a truce, just a cease-fire. It's officially still on. WW2 is still going on, it's just been a little more clandestine since the Soviet Union broke up.

that blows your israel theory right out the door....you pwned yourself, nice job

We have:
Korean War
Vietnam
The cold war
War on Terror

that blows your israel theory right out the door....you pwned yourself, nice job
How so? The creation of Israel was part of the post WW2 nation building, exactly like Korea and Vietnam were. The existence of Israel and the west's defense of it is the reason we have Islamic terrorism.

Come back?

We have:
Korean War
Vietnam
The cold war
War on Terror

How so? The creation of Israel was part of the post WW2 nation building, exactly like Korea and Vietnam were. The existence of Israel and the west's defense of it is the reason we have Islamic terrorism.

Come back?

you said:

how can this be if they were trying to exterminate them before the creation of israel? you keep saying that the creation of israel is the biggest factor, yet, history shows that muslims have been trying to eradicate jews or attack jews long before the creation of israel....

Come back?

you said:

how can this be if they were trying to exterminate them before the creation of israel? you keep saying that the creation of israel is the biggest factor, yet, history shows that muslims have been trying to eradicate jews or attack jews long before the creation of israel....
It is the biggest factor NOW.... the last 60 years... For terror against US. There wasn't a Jewish state before we, "arrogant" America, ended WW2. Before we interfered by later supporting and arming Israel. Since 1948, we have been an additional target for IslamoNazis.

And it's the biggest reason, but others include our embracing of homosexuality, our equality for women, you name it. If we, as Obama says, are removing a "recruiting tool" by closing Gitmo, hell why stop there? Why don't we just do as they say, convert to Islam and impose Sharia law, the whole deal, and then they'll like us and stuff!

Come back?

you said:

It is the biggest factor NOW.... the last 60 years... For terror against US. There wasn't a Jewish state before we, "arrogant" America, ended WW2. Before we interfered by later supporting and arming Israel. Since 1948, we have been an additional target for IslamoNazis.

And it's the biggest reason, but others include our embracing of homosexuality, our equality for women, you name it. If we, as Obama says, are removing a "recruiting tool" by closing Gitmo, hell why stop there? Why don't we just do as they say, convert to Islam and impose Sharia law, the whole deal, and then they'll like us and stuff!

so before israel....that was just fun and games? seems to me the end goal is exactly the same as it was before israel....

Gitmo was not there before 9-11, neither was enhanced interogations. I wonder what the left will think of next that we did to cause those nice guy terrorists to attack us on 9-11. Release all of those memos Obama and we will see who is telling the truth. :lol:

The anger and hatred that Arabs and Muslims have for the United States is rooted in decades of U.S. foreign policy in the Middle East.

“The decades of U.S. supplying of advanced weaponry and foreign aid to the Israeli government, which is now being used to kill people in Lebanon, and the U.S. government’s obeisance and submissiveness to the Israeli government, have had no adverse effect on how Arabs and Muslims feel about the United States.

What would be wrong with ending the U.S. government's role as world policeman, intervenor, meddler, and interloper, not only in the Middle East but also in the rest of the world?

With the situation in the Middle East degenerating into ever-increasing violence, conflict, death, suffering, and destruction after decades of U.S. intervention, what better time for the American people to reevaluate U.S. foreign policy, not only in the Middle East but also in the rest of the world?

So you don't even understand why they hate us? I'm not justifying their hate, but at least I'm capable of understanding our enemies. You are swallowing the right wing propoganda.

And by the way, most of the reasons radicals hate us is because of you guys. It certainly isn't us liberals.

They don't "hate our freedoms". That was just propoganda. Just like WMD's.

Things like us siding with Israel or how we work with the Saudi royal family who oppresses their people.

So you don't see how being in Iraq is a recruiting tool for terrorists? Or you don't think they use Abu Grabe/Guantanimo as reasons why we are evil?

Terrorism has actually grown since Bush invaded Iraq. You can deny it all you want. That doesn't make it not true.

Do you know that the bankers that own our country are trying to take muslim countries over? Same way we are trying to control Venesuela and Chavez said no. We are not very kind to people who don't take our offers.

I'm sure they

you said:

so before israel....that was just fun and games? seems to me the end goal is exactly the same as it was before israel....
Before Israel, they really had no real reason to attack us or to make us part of their Jihad. Before we were so "arrogant" as to interfere with Nazi Germany's extermination of the Jew.

Forum List

Back