Guam will capsize if we overpopulate it

iceberg

Diamond Member
May 15, 2017

back in 2011 but lord - how do these people get elected? this was a response to a military buildup at Guam and while it could tax the economy and infrastructure to add a lot of people at once, that isn't what he said.

back in 2011 but lord - how do these people get elected? this was a response to a military buildup at Guam and while it could tax the economy and infrastructure to add a lot of people at once, that isn't what he said.

I’m sure you also believe Obama doesn’t know there are 50 states

He didn't know it and he doesn't know how to pronounce Corps....he is an idiot just like you....a media created fool...an under educated pot smoking Kenyan...and now he is a treasonous felon...

Hey has anyone seen RBG?...

it's on snopes too, dude. i watched the video, i looked on snopes, and i followed up on several other stories on it.

so kindly fuck off.

He didn't know it and he doesn't know how to pronounce Corps....he is an idiot just like you....a media created fool...an under educated pot smoking Kenyan...and now he is a treasonous felon...

Don’t be an idiot

it's on snopes too, dude. i watched the video, i looked on snopes, and i followed up on several other stories on it.

so kindly fuck off.

So what that it’s on snopes? Every comment on it says he was joking. You think a grown man thinks a giant island is going to capsize? Like I said, you probably think Obama doesn’t know there are 50 states too.

Don’t be an idiot

We all sat and watched him say corps and he pronounced the S....and then the fools in TV land said some people say it that way...what a joke!...I knew the media was in with the Kenyan from that day forward....

So what that it’s on snopes? Every comment on it says he was joking. You think a grown man thinks a giant island is going to capsize? Like I said, you probably think Obama doesn’t know there are 50 states too.
You are an idiot tool in Obama's shed....

so kindly fuck off.

god you redefine moron with every passing post.

if he was joking snopes would have listed it under the entire story. it ain't there. just admit he screwed up and stop sounding like a fool. but for you to stop doing that, it would require no more posting.

Amazing. A Democrat who obviously doesn't have a high school education who doesn't know the words length, width and thinks islands capsize like ships! Says a lot about the intelligence of democrat voters who elect these damn idiots. Doesn't this fool know that Guam simply needs to add more air under its western side to keep it afloat so it doesn't capsize and slide down into the Marianna Trench?! o_O Damn that would be a bitch to have to fish them out with a big hook and a long fishing line!

so kindly fuck off.

if he was joking snopes would have listed it under the entire story. it ain't there. just admit he screwed up and stop sounding like a fool. but for you to stop doing that, it would require no more posting.

Snopes, snopes, snopes. Well fucking Snopes has him saying he was joking. Do you think Obama believes there are 57 states?

What a crazy myth! Actually Obama thinks there are SIXTY states, the 57 he thinks he's already visited, one more left to go, and the other two he wanted to see, Alaska and Hawaii, but wasn't able to squeeze into his tour. o_O

What a crazy myth! Actually Obama thinks there are SIXTY states, the 57 he thinks he's already visited, one more left to go, and the other two he wanted to see, Alaska and Hawaii, but wasn't able to squeeze into his tour. o_O

Totally bro :rolleyes:

Not sure why you had to bring the meat puppet faggot up, unless you just needed to be reminded of what a dumbfuck he is on a subconscious level.

You just want to believe your political whores are the best and brightest I suppose, fit to rule over the rest of us because...

Well just because.

You keep running with that. It's been the reason why people like you are decreasing in quantity and as far as I'm concerned society is better off the more pieces of shit like you are aborted, go queer or end up in prison. Whatever keeps your genetic waste from multiplying.

56285305_2366604640051508_5298773299935838208_n.jpg

Not sure why you had to bring the meat puppet faggot up, unless you just needed to be reminded of what a dumbfuck he is on a subconscious level.

You just want to believe your political whores are the best and brightest I suppose, fit to rule over the rest of us because...

Well just because.

You keep running with that. It's been the reason why people like you are decreasing in quantity and as far as I'm concerned society is better off the more pieces of shit like you are aborted, go queer or end up in prison. Whatever keeps your genetic waste from multiplying.

56285305_2366604640051508_5298773299935838208_n.jpg

^ :cuckoo:

Total nutjob

My favorite one was "Dr Meat Puppet" describing a kid with asthma getting an uh... um.... uh... BREATHALYZER!!!....uh ... ummm.....

I knew at that point the moonbat messiah was a vacuous tool.

So what that it’s on snopes? Every comment on it says he was joking.

He was sadly and clearly quite serious and anyone with more than a second grade education can see that. The only people claiming he was joking are dishonest people like yourself who were embarrassed by his asshattery and don't want to own up to it.

In any case, it's old news. Not sure why the OP decided to rehash this when it's been discussed multiple times over the years.

so kindly fuck off.

Snopes, snopes, snopes. Well fucking Snopes has him saying he was joking. Do you think Obama believes there are 57 states?

Not what Snopes said now is it?

Forum List

Back