Guam will capsize if we overpopulate it

So what that it’s on snopes? Every comment on it says he was joking.

He was sadly and clearly quite serious and anyone with more than a second grade education can see that. The only people claiming he was joking are dishonest people like yourself who were embarrassed by his asshattery and don't want to own up to it.

In any case, it's old news. Not sure why the OP decided to rehash this when it's been discussed multiple times over the years.
Cause it was the first time I saw it and Guam didn't come up in searches.

I tried to look before posting. I adjusted my search and found it. Feel free to delete this thread if needed.

Last edited:
So what that it’s on snopes? Every comment on it says he was joking.

He was sadly and clearly quite serious and anyone with more than a second grade education can see that. The only people claiming he was joking are dishonest people like yourself who were embarrassed by his asshattery and don't want to own up to it.

In any case, it's old news. Not sure why the OP decided to rehash this when it's been discussed multiple times over the years.
And how many states do you think Obama thinks there are? :rolleyes:

I’m sure you also believe Obama doesn’t know there are 50 states
it's on snopes too, dude. i watched the video, i looked on snopes, and i followed up on several other stories on it.

so kindly fuck off.
So what that it’s on snopes? Every comment on it says he was joking. You think a grown man thinks a giant island is going to capsize? Like I said, you probably think Obama doesn’t know there are 50 states too.
god you redefine moron with every passing post.

if he was joking snopes would have listed it under the entire story. it ain't there. just admit he screwed up and stop sounding like a fool. but for you to stop doing that, it would require no more posting.
Snopes, snopes, snopes. Well fucking Snopes has him saying he was joking. Do you think Obama believes there are 57 states?
Not what Snopes said now is it?
Oh and what was snopes’ opinion hmm? Good fucking grief.

back in 2011 but lord - how do these people get elected? this was a response to a military buildup at Guam and while it could tax the economy and infrastructure to add a lot of people at once, that isn't what he said.

This is actually really old.

With Occasional Cortex on the scene it has been marginalized as far as it's use as an example of bed wetter idiocy at the highest levels of government.

It says something profound about the idiots that vote for these imbeciles and who defend them.

This guy earned a Juris Doctor in law and mtherfuckers think he fears that Guam will tip over. Good fucking grief, people.

back in 2011 but lord - how do these people get elected? this was a response to a military buildup at Guam and while it could tax the economy and infrastructure to add a lot of people at once, that isn't what he said.

That was an easy mistake for Obama. He mixed it up with his home pride. There are 57 MUSLIM states.

I put Hank Johnson and Maxine Waters on the same plane. Idiots.

That was an easy mistake for Obama. He mixed it up with his home pride. There are 57 MUSLIM states.

I put Hank Johnson and Maxine Waters on the same plane. Idiots.

That’s some extra stupid shit you just typed

This guy earned a Juris Doctor in law and mtherfuckers think he fears that Guam will tip over. Good fucking grief, people.

Yeah? George Bush went to Yale and Trump went to the Wharton School of Business, two of the most prestigious institutions in the country. What's your point?

Yeah? George Bush went to Yale and Trump went to the Wharton School of Business, two of the most prestigious institutions in the country. What's your point?
They’re idiots but their brains aren’t approaching total mental failure like it would take to think Guam could tip over. If you really believe that this guy is that absolutely braindead then I don’t know what to tell you.

They’re idiots but their brains aren’t approaching total mental failure like it would take to think Guam could tip over. If you really believe that this guy is that absolutely braindead then I don’t know what to tell you.
well the left believes the IRS is too stupid to monitor rich peoples taxes, so hey - its in vogue.

You know as well as everyone else he was dead serious. It's not a mystery as to why you continue to lie about it.

You know as well as everyone else he was dead serious. It's not a mystery as to why you continue to lie about it.
If he was dead serious then his brain is in total failure and he should be barely able to move much less fear a capsizing island. To me this is no different than idiots saying “lOoK oBaMa ThInKs ThErE iS 57 sTaTeS bRo He WaS sO sErIoUs WhEn He SaId It”

If he was dead serious then his brain is in total failure and he should be barely able to move much less fear a capsizing island. To me this is no different than idiots saying “lOoK oBaMa ThInKs ThErE iS 57 sTaTeS bRo He WaS sO sErIoUs WhEn He SaId It”

Obviously, Obama's 57 states comment was a flub on his part while giving a speech. I'm sure Hank Johnson was probably having a "senior moment" and likely realized how retarded he sounded after the fact, but when he said it he meant it, nonetheless. Obama's gaffe was a fast paced one second misspeak. Johnson was in a relaxed setting addressing a Congressional committee and senior military officials and devoted nearly a minute of time to the idea of Guam tipping over. It wasn't some quick gaffe like Obama. The two incidents are not remotely the same. The guy made a complete fool out himself. Get over it already and move on.

Obviously, Obama's 57 states comment was a flub on his part while giving a speech. I'm sure Hank Johnson was probably having a "senior moment" and likely realized how retarded he sounded after the fact, but when he said it he meant it, nonetheless. Obama's gaffe was a fast paced one second misspeak. Johnson was in a relaxed setting addressing a Congressional committee and senior military officials and devoted nearly a minute of time to the idea of Guam tipping over. It wasn't some quick gaffe like Obama. The two incidents are not remotely the same. The guy made a complete fool out himself. Get over it already and move on.
It wasn’t a flub it was a joke. If a guy with a lot of kids says “oh I can’t go ‘cause of my hundred kids,” he has not forgotten how many fucking kids he has. If my father in Puerto Rico told me he was worried it was going to capsize I would not say that was a senior moment, I would immediatey seek out professional attention for him.

he's just fighting cause that's all he knows how to do. someone says something against "the left" - defend it at all costs. you know, that kinda dumbass in action.

It wasn’t a flub it was a joke. If a guy with a lot of kids says “oh I can’t go ‘cause of my hundred kids,” he has not forgotten how many fucking kids he has. If my father in Puerto Rico told me he was worried it was going to capsize I would not say that was a senior moment, I would immediatey seek out professional attention for him.

There was no joke whatsoever. There was no curling of the lip, no semi-smile, not even the slightest hint of humor or sarcasm in his voice, on his face, or that of anyone else in the room. I don't understand why you continue to perpetuate such an obvious lie. Are you that fragile of a person?

he's just fighting cause that's all he knows how to do. someone says something against "the left" - defend it at all costs.

I agree. I have a friend like that

Forum List

Back