Guam will capsize if we overpopulate it

back in 2011 but lord - how do these people get elected? this was a response to a military buildup at Guam and while it could tax the economy and infrastructure to add a lot of people at once, that isn't what he said.

I’m sure you also believe Obama doesn’t know there are 50 states

He didn't know it and he doesn't know how to pronounce Corps....he is an idiot just like you....a media created fool...an under educated pot smoking Kenyan...and now he is a treasonous felon...

Hey has anyone seen RBG?...

He did.

Now go back and vote again for your treasonous imbecile Donald

You know as well as everyone else he was dead serious. It's not a mystery as to why you continue to lie about it.
he's just fighting cause that's all he knows how to do. someone says something against "the left" - defend it at all costs.

I agree. I have a friend like that
it's like admitting "your side" is wrong about 1 simple thing will cause a domino / avalanche and everything then becomes wrong. so we can't simply see things as they are, but rather as we *need* them to be to keep our state of mind intact.

back in 2011 but lord - how do these people get elected? this was a response to a military buildup at Guam and while it could tax the economy and infrastructure to add a lot of people at once, that isn't what he said.

What a crazy myth! Actually Obama thinks there are SIXTY states, the 57 he thinks he's already visited, one more left to go, and the other two he wanted to see, Alaska and Hawaii, but wasn't able to squeeze into his tour. o_O

Totally bro :rolleyes:

Barack Obama, him and guys who think Guam might capsize, right about your speed and the average democrat.

He didn't know it and he doesn't know how to pronounce Corps....he is an idiot just like you....a media created fool...an under educated pot smoking Kenyan...and now he is a treasonous felon...

Hey has anyone seen RBG?...

He did.

Now go back and vote again for your treasonous imbecile Donald

I will in 2020...I already sent my tax return to his campaign.....have a nice day!!!

Forum List

Back