"Grow With The Rest Of Us"

Truly? So now that the gay and lesbian military get to bunk and shower with the objects of their sexual affection it's time to give the straight guys and gals the same entitlement. Yes? Grow with us America. Grow with us.

Calm down. I'm guessing no one wants to take a shower with you.

yet the first thing you thought of was taking a shower with willow

the issue is one of the dilemmas, however, as GT pointed out, gays have been showering, bunking next to straights for....well....ever. i have confidence in our military that if an open policy becomes a problem, they will deal with it.

additionally, i have no doubt in my mind that among close friends, ranks etc....that they know who is gay.

maybe we should completely integrate all the military....let's be honest, what dude wouldn't want to take a shower with ladies :eusa_angel:

Our society is too immature to handle gender neutral bathrooms. :eusa_angel:

Oh, Willow, if you can't see it, then there is nothing to tell you. Have a good night.

It's time for heterosexuals to stand and fight for the right to shower and sleep and fight with the objects of their sexual desires.

Willow, I shower with the object of my desire every morning and night. She squeals when I do! :lol:

I don't have a dog in this fight but it is fun watching the rightwingers stroke out.

not stroking out, saying if homosexuals bunk and shower together then heterosexuals should have the same priviledge. you got a problem with fairness?

"you got a problem with fairness?"

no.

but I'll bet YOU do.

benefits of joining the military;

free education
free room and board
free training
4 years paid college education
stay in for 20 years and start receiving retirement benefits IMMEDIATELY
first crack at all the jobs

and who pays for all these free benefits;

taxpayers......
including homosexuals and the parents of homosexuals

fair?
what's fair about forcing gays to pay for HETEROSEXUAL MILITARY BENEFITS that they, themselves, are denied?

what's fair about forcing parents to pay for heterosexual military benefits that their own gay children are denied?

It's time for heterosexuals to stand and fight for the right to shower and sleep and fight with the objects of their sexual desires.

I guess you've never been to the gym before. Or the beach. Or public pools. You want to ban gays from being able to go to those places too?

[
and now it's in the open, so, in all fairness heterosexuals should be granted the same priviledges unless now all of a sudden you are against the civil rights of heterosexuals..

You make it sound like every gay guy automatically thinks of sex when showering. Or in fact, wants to bonk all other guys. Here's a hind inbreed: I like women - doesn't mean I like ALL women. Guess what? Gay men are the same...

so gay men are the same as straight men?

I don't understand the context of your question as it pertains to my statement.

cop out

No, you just don't know what the fuck my statement even meant if that's your retort, I was just trying to be nice about it. Jesus christ.

My statement means, in lamens terms: I don't like that they force people, in general, at all, to shower together............and your response to that is: "so gay men are the same as straight men?"

Which obviously makes no fucking sense to what I said, whatsoever. Have a nice day.

But you're a hypocrit. You weren't for fairness when you were pro Don't Ask Don't Tell, and now that you didn't get your way, this is your snivel. It's corny.

I'm all for private shower stalls, which solves this non-issue fairly nicely.

And btw, gays have *been* showering with straights, in the Military. You're late.

How much will that cost us?

This is a BS move, and I guarantee you this will end up being a very bad move for our military.

Only time will tell.... and my gut is usually right. :eusa_hand:

Your gut is usually right? really? How many years did you serve in the US Military to earn that gut feeling?

As far as separate showers? EVERY SHIP that I've served on from 1983 until 2000 (I served from 1982 until 2002) had individual showers. And.......you were required by the other people in the berthing to be covered going to and coming out of the shower.

We've also got private bathroom stalls.

What branch did you serve in, Infantile?

with the objects of their sexual desire? I think not Jake StarkeyMalarkey.

Why are you so worried about your sexuality? Or anybody else's?

I'm worried about basic fairness, why aren't you?

Here you go Willow. :eusa_angel:

catmassagebig.jpg

I think it comes down to thinking more in terms of gender rather than sexuality...

In the militray sexuality should not be relevant to doing your duty either way.

with the objects of their sexual desire? I think not Jake StarkeyMalarkey.

Why are you so worried about your sexuality? Or anybody else's?

I'm worried about basic fairness, why aren't you?

Fairness??!! Really?

As things stand now when the troops get a chance to shower together they don't know who's gay or straight and I haven't heard of any incidents because of that. After Obama signs the new policy when our troops shower together they'll know who's gay or straight. Sounds fair to me.

Would you prefer that all of the gay men shower with the straight females and the gay females shower with the straight men? Or, are you more pervereted then that and would just like to see all of our "private" times (such as showering and using the "facilities") changed to non-gender or co-ed?

Seems to me that your just grabbing at straws in some sort of effort to deminish the "fairness" that the new policy promotes. I must say that your argument has no validity and it makes you sound a bit uninformed and homophobic.

Truly? So now that the gay and lesbian military get to bunk and shower with the objects of their sexual affection it's time to give the straight guys and gals the same entitlement. Yes? Grow with us America. Grow with us.

I've shared shower facilities and barracks with men a lot during my career, Willow. It's not that big a deal, especially when you're very tired after a long duty day. I thought of it more like sharing space with a bunch of brothers who can't pick up after themselves.

so in conclusion the leftist lunatics are opposed to giving heterosexuals the same rights as homonsexuals. I somehow knew this would be the case.

It's too stupid to take seriously. Even many on the right agree. What is wrong with you people?

Forum List

Back