"Grow With The Rest Of Us"

The slugging left handed first baseman on the company women's softball team was awesome. We all knew she was lesbian, and none of us cared, much less the other lesbians in the maintenance company. I had a good idea earlier who was gay in our airborne infantry units, and nobody cared as long as nobody crossed somebody's personal space sexually.

Almost every person on this board who served will tell the rest of you this is a non-issue, and for the ones who can't, I suspect they have conflicted sexuality issues with themselves.

do you support integrated showers of men and women?

Depends on the women.

The slugging left handed first baseman on the company women's softball team was awesome. We all knew she was lesbian, and none of us cared, much less the other lesbians in the maintenance company. I had a good idea earlier who was gay in our airborne infantry units, and nobody cared as long as nobody crossed somebody's personal space sexually.

Almost every person on this board who served will tell the rest of you this is a non-issue, and for the ones who can't, I suspect they have conflicted sexuality issues with themselves.

Depends on the women.

so if a fat gay guy showered next to you.....

I could care less, Yurt. If the brass said do it, we would have done it. I certainly shared living quarters in the field with female troops in Korea when I was with HQs, 2ID. You just had to respectful of one another, that's all.

its funny how you comingle "i" and "we"

why is it you didn't actually answer my question jake?

here it is again:

I could care less, Yurt. If the brass said do it, we would have done it. I certainly shared living quarters in the field with female troops in Korea when I was with HQs, 2ID. You just had to respectful of one another, that's all.

its funny how you comingle "i" and "we"

why is it you didn't actually answer my question jake?

here it is again:

I am going to give you the respect your question deserves. Listen, fuck stain, I don't care. Your question although irrelevant has been answered. It doesn't matter what I think, it matters what the brass thinks, and I would carry it out if I were active duty. We have had men and women who have risked their lives over the years to protect your sorry ass, and you talk stupidly here.

Now I believe your question has been answered with the respect that you deserve here.

I don't have a dog in this fight but it is fun watching the rightwingers stroke out.

Truly? So now that the gay and lesbian military get to bunk and shower with the objects of their sexual affection it's time to give the straight guys and gals the same entitlement. Yes? Grow with us America. Grow with us.

Your point is stupid, needlehead. They've been bunking and showering with the objects of their affection since the military existed, adurr.

are you saying that with an open policy it would be the same as showering/bunking with someone you didn't know was gay, maybe thought, did not know, but now you know is gay?

Openly gay now, showering and bunking together with the objects of their sexual desire, it's time now to let heterosexuals do the same. capiche?

How much will that cost us?

This is a BS move, and I guarantee you this will end up being a very bad move for our military.

Only time will tell.... and my gut is usually right. :eusa_hand:

It wouldn't cost anything. There's wasted money just sitting in the defense budget now, painting its nails and reading Red Book.

Wouldn't cost anything? I highly doubt that. are you installing it for free?

Did you miss the second sentence, or???? "context context!" - Avatar

I don't have a dog in this fight but it is fun watching the rightwingers stroke out.

not stroking out, saying if homosexuals bunk and shower together then heterosexuals should have the same priviledge. you got a problem with fairness?

Truly? So now that the gay and lesbian military get to bunk and shower with the objects of their sexual affection it's time to give the straight guys and gals the same entitlement. Yes? Grow with us America. Grow with us.

Your point is stupid, needlehead. They've been bunking and showering with the objects of their affection since the military existed, adurr.

and now it's in the open, so, in all fairness heterosexuals should be granted the same priviledges unless now all of a sudden you are against the civil rights of heterosexuals..

I don't support integrated showers, at all. Capiche? Not male with male, female with female, gay man with straight man........etc. etc. etc.

If society's standard for Privacy is to be clothed.....then "integrated shower or no shower at all," to me is a bit......ridiculous.

and now it's in the open, so, in all fairness heterosexuals should be granted the same priviledges unless now all of a sudden you are against the civil rights of heterosexuals..

Umm, no.

Umm, no.

so you don't advocate civil rights for heterosexuals but you do for homosexuals, is this correct?

so you don't advocate civil rights for heterosexuals but you do for homosexuals, is this correct?

I don't advocate forced integrated showers. At all. For anyone.

no one said forced. If a heterosexual wants to shower with his babe he should be allowed to though, in the interest of fairness.

I disagree he should be allowed to. I think showers should be solo, period.

I never got that.

You don't shower with other guys in your regular house to save time, why would you at the gym? In the barracks? etc. etc.

Many gays actually are attracted to each other. Many have no interest in straights. I can't imagine why.

redneck-wedding.jpg

Redneck-Wedding.jpg

ugly%20couple.jpg

Forum List

Back