"Grow With The Rest Of Us"

Truly? So now that the gay and lesbian military get to bunk and shower with the objects of their sexual affection it's time to give the straight guys and gals the same entitlement. Yes? Grow with us America. Grow with us.

Calm down. I'm guessing no one wants to take a shower with you.

yet the first thing you thought of was taking a shower with willow

the issue is one of the dilemmas, however, as GT pointed out, gays have been showering, bunking next to straights for....well....ever. i have confidence in our military that if an open policy becomes a problem, they will deal with it.

additionally, i have no doubt in my mind that among close friends, ranks etc....that they know who is gay.

maybe we should completely integrate all the military....let's be honest, what dude wouldn't want to take a shower with ladies :eusa_angel:

actually, it was her who raised the shower issue.

and it's not a dilemma. they're already showering together. the only difference is that now they don't have to lie about who they are.

and i'll ignore the rest of your post. :eusa_whistle:

The next step is for gay soldiers to get the same benefits for their "partners" as their married counterparts do. They'll sue their butts off to get it. Once the military loses in some San Fran court, they will be forced to "recognize" in some fashion that partnership, a backdoor (no pun) way to federally recognize fag marriage.

The next step is for gay soldiers to get the same benefits for their "partners" as their married counterparts do. They'll sue their butts off to get it. Once the military loses in some San Fran court, they will be forced to "recognize" in some fashion that partnership, a backdoor (no pun) way to federally recognize fag marriage.

Why would they have to sue to get it? Oh, only if they are being withheld illegally, I'd wager.

"Fag Marriage"? :eusa_eh:

Why are you so worried about your sexuality? Or anybody else's?

I'm worried about basic fairness, why aren't you?

Fairness??!! Really?

As things stand now when the troops get a chance to shower together they don't know who's gay or straight and I haven't heard of any incidents because of that. After Obama signs the new policy when our troops shower together they'll know who's gay or straight. Sounds fair to me.

Would you prefer that all of the gay men shower with the straight females and the gay females shower with the straight men? Or, are you more pervereted then that and would just like to see all of our "private" times (such as showering and using the "facilities") changed to non-gender or co-ed?

Seems to me that your just grabbing at straws in some sort of effort to deminish the "fairness" that the new policy promotes. I must say that your argument has no validity and it makes you sound a bit uninformed and homophobic.

I would think in a military mens shower, it'll be easy to see who is gay and who is not. The gay ones will still be........um........saluting well into the shower after formation has been long broken.

But when they gotta line up "nuts to butts" for shower time, that may be an issue. The left wanted to weaken the military, and lay the route for a backdoor way of the fed gov't having to recognize fag marriage, and they found a way.

Why would they have to sue to get it? Oh, only if they are being withheld illegally, I'd wager.

Nothing is being withheld from them that they can't get. Get married and they get the same things as a husband and wife get. But fag marriage isn't legally recognized by military benefits so they'll sue to change that.

Yeah I called it "Fag Marriage". I'm feeling especially insensitive tonight, so I don't care.

Whats the harm, for fucks sake. Give them equal rights and move on. You would think we were going to cut your cock off & feed it to you. relax. Somebody call the doctor!!:lol:

The left wanted to weaken the military, and lay the route for a backdoor way of the fed gov't having to recognize fag marriage, and they found a way.

God, aren't they clever? Actually finding a way to have equal rights in America. How long did it take the blacks, women, and disabled? I mean these gays are making marked time.

Nothing is being withheld from them that they can't get. Get married and they get the same things as a husband and wife get. But fag marriage isn't legally recognized by military benefits so they'll sue to change that.

Yeah I called it "Fag Marriage". I'm feeling especially insensitive tonight, so I don't care.
So how many times have you masturbated, pervert? That looks like a gay act to me, a male hand on a male member. Were you practicing up with your hand until the gays would ID themselves?

What about common law marriages? Do they get benefits too, just by shacking up?

Fairness??!! Really?

As things stand now when the troops get a chance to shower together they don't know who's gay or straight and I haven't heard of any incidents because of that. After Obama signs the new policy when our troops shower together they'll know who's gay or straight. Sounds fair to me.

Would you prefer that all of the gay men shower with the straight females and the gay females shower with the straight men? Or, are you more pervereted then that and would just like to see all of our "private" times (such as showering and using the "facilities") changed to non-gender or co-ed?

Seems to me that your just grabbing at straws in some sort of effort to deminish the "fairness" that the new policy promotes. I must say that your argument has no validity and it makes you sound a bit uninformed and homophobic.

I would think in a military mens shower, it'll be easy to see who is gay and who is not. The gay ones will still be........um........saluting well into the shower after formation has been long broken.

But when they gotta line up "nuts to butts" for shower time, that may be an issue. The left wanted to weaken the military, and lay the route for a backdoor way of the fed gov't having to recognize fag marriage, and they found a way.

Thanks for the idea, I will forward it to Joe Salmonese and HRC immediately! :)

Fairness??!! Really?

So, you think gay men (and not straight men) are unable to control themselves in the shower?

Truly? So now that the gay and lesbian military get to bunk and shower with the objects of their sexual affection it's time to give the straight guys and gals the same entitlement. Yes? Grow with us America. Grow with us.

Your point is stupid, needlehead. They've been bunking and showering with the objects of their affection since the military existed, adurr.

Sounds like to me someone is speaking from experience..... So GT, you like showering guys huh?

Your point is stupid, needlehead. They've been bunking and showering with the objects of their affection since the military existed, adurr.

Sounds like to me someone is speaking from experience..... So GT, you like showering guys huh?

My wife's in my pic. What a fucking tool. Where's your pics at, or wait.....that'd probably be embarrassing....nevermind nevermind.

So, you think gay men (and not straight men) are unable to control themselves in the shower?

No.... but if you let guys shower with girls (whom they find attractive) there is going to be a problem.
It goes to say, that if you let gay men shower with whom they persive to be sexually attractive, there is going to be a problem.
Then it also stands to reason that one of these days a guy is going to notice (whether it be correct or a mistake) some other dude, who everyone now knows is gay, checking him out. This is going to start a fight, and then you will see the sexual discrimination and harrassment lawsuits fly.

This is a huge mistake and I fear for the future of our military.... they are being used as a tool to get gay marriage legitimised and I think its a travesty!

My wife's in my pic. What a fucking tool. Where's your pics at, or wait.....that'd probably be embarrassing....nevermind nevermind.

Sorry, but I dont need to prove Im not gay by posting pics of my hot wife.... Plus there are lots of guys out there who get married to hide their "gay-ness"
:fu:.

This is just silly and off topic now......

Last edited:

No.... but if you let guys shower with girls (whom they find attractive) there is going to be a problem.
It goes to say, that if you let gay men shower with whom they persive to be sexually attractive, there is going to be a problem.
Then it also stands to reason that one of these days a guy is going to notice (whether it be correct or a mistake) some other dude, who everyone now knows is gay, checking him out. This is going to start a fight, and then you will see the sexual discrimination and harrassment lawsuits fly.

This is a huge mistake and I fear for the future of our military.... they are being used as a tool to get gay marriage legitimised and I think its a travesty!

So...give us a ballpark date...when do you think we will see the adverse effects of this? When will our Military go down the toilet because of the elimination of DADT?

The Infidel is arguing to argue for argument's sake.

He knows he has no point.

So...give us a ballpark date...when do you think we will see the adverse effects of this? When will our Military go down the toilet because of the elimination of DADT?

Its already started.... there are 13 dead Army personell dead (Ft Hood) due to political correctness.

But to answer your direct question.... I say a couple of years at the most. I dont have a time scale..... anytime is too soon if ya ask me.

They are there to kill & break things... not to be some social experiment.

Forum List

Back