"Grow With The Rest Of Us"

I could care less, Yurt. If the brass said do it, we would have done it. I certainly shared living quarters in the field with female troops in Korea when I was with HQs, 2ID. You just had to respectful of one another, that's all.

its funny how you comingle "i" and "we"

why is it you didn't actually answer my question jake?

here it is again:

do you support integrated showers of men and women?

I am going to give you the respect your question deserves. Listen, fuck stain, I don't care. Your question although irrelevant has been answered. It doesn't matter what I think, it matters what the brass thinks, and I would carry it out if I were active duty. We have had men and women who have risked their lives over the years to protect your sorry ass, and you talk stupidly here.

Now I believe your question has been answered with the respect that you deserve here.

typical jake fake copout....you give an opinion, but when it matters and you're called out, you wuss out. if it is up to the brass, the stfu jake. don't even speak. keep quiet. don't say a word.

my question has merit, so much so that you're scared shitless to answer it. you have not answered my question, you have run from my question.

I don't advocate forced integrated showers. At all. For anyone.

no one said forced. If a heterosexual wants to shower with his babe he should be allowed to though, in the interest of fairness.

I disagree he should be allowed to. I think showers should be solo, period.

I never got that.

You don't shower with other guys in your regular house to save time, why would you at the gym? In the barracks? etc. etc.

Good point.

Maybe it's time to stop treating the people who put their lives on the line for us like shit and give them at least the decency of a private fucking shower. Is that too much to ask?

Yurt is being mental again.

Your question had been answered, period.

You don't like the answer.

No one cares, Yurt.

Straights and gays in the military do not care what you think.

Gay and straight veterans do not care what you think.

I, in case you have not figured it out, do not care what you think.

Your question has no further merit.

Move along, Yurt, nothing to see here.

I don't walk around public showing people my dick, they're called "private parts."

the problem with having a co-ed shower is that most 18-24 year old men would simply stare and oogle at the females using them (not all, there would be some that are mature enough to simple go about their business). now this may come true with letting homosexuals and heterosexuals use the same showers as well. it is all going to depend on the quality and character of the solider. i think the problem that you will find if you separate the homosexuals and heterosexuals is that this will lead to unfair discrimination of the homosexuals. (ie they may be singled out and ridiculed for using such facility, or they will be too scared to serve openly to being with) even though DADT was repealed im sure many soldiers will still keep their sexuality a private matter. (the repeal will just allow them to serve without the fear of being discharged for being gay).

this comes down to a tolerance issue. when you enlist to serve, thats exactly what it is, as service to this great country. Gay or straight, male or female, they all serve. and i can guarantee that just because DADT was repealed, you wont see thousands of soldiers all of a sudden start chanting they are gay at military bases across the world. you have to be tolerant of other people. just like when they integrated the military. many white didnt want to sleep or shower or share foxholes with black soldiers. but in time, the attitudes changed and now this is a non issue. eventually the same will be true of letting gays serve openly.

the problem with having a co-ed shower is that most 18-24 year old men would simply stare and oogle at the females using them (not all, there would be some that are mature enough to simple go about their business). now this may come true with letting homosexuals and heterosexuals use the same showers as well. it is all going to depend on the quality and character of the solider. i think the problem that you will find if you separate the homosexuals and heterosexuals is that this will lead to unfair discrimination of the homosexuals. (ie they may be singled out and ridiculed for using such facility, or they will be too scared to serve openly to being with) even though DADT was repealed im sure many soldiers will still keep their sexuality a private matter. (the repeal will just allow them to serve without the fear of being discharged for being gay).

this comes down to a tolerance issue. when you enlist to serve, thats exactly what it is, as service to this great country. Gay or straight, male or female, they all serve. and i can guarantee that just because DADT was repealed, you wont see thousands of soldiers all of a sudden start chanting they are gay at military bases across the world. you have to be tolerant of other people. just like when they integrated the military. many white didnt want to sleep or shower or share foxholes with black soldiers. but in time, the attitudes changed and now this is a non issue. eventually the same will be true of letting gays serve openly.

And what a wonderful little Utopian world it will be.

it doesnt need to be a Utopian society, it simply needs to one of tolerance and respect.

if think that refusing to let gays openly serve in the military, you are either ignorant or intolerant.

so in conclusion the leftist lunatics are opposed to giving heterosexuals the same rights as homonsexuals. I somehow knew this would be the case.

i never said i was against letting me and women use the same shower facilities. if young men were able to respect young women in using the same showers, then it would be a non issue. but seeing as we know that for the most part they wouldnt be able to, then you have to separate them.

if the military decides that letting gay men and straight men use the same shower is disrupting the integrity of the unit and thus the unit is not combat effective, then you will see a change. but currently that is not that case.

the same things are true for lesbians as well. they currently shower with other women, but in neither case will you ever see a big gay orgy in a military shower facility.

Heterosexuals have the right to shower together in the military. They always have. Willow, you are making no sense whatsoever.

There seems to be a lot of gay's that like to be " in your face" (no pun intended) about their sexuality. The problem is going to show itself when someone takes offense about the 2 guy's making out in the booth at the NCO Club. I don't see that going over very well.

Heterosexuals have the right to shower together in the military. They always have. Willow, you are making no sense whatsoever.

with the objects of their sexual desire? I think not Jake StarkeyMalarkey.

Yurt is being mental again.

Your question had been answered, period.

You don't like the answer.

No one cares, Yurt.

Straights and gays in the military do not care what you think.

Gay and straight veterans do not care what you think.

I, in case you have not figured it out, do not care what you think.

Your question has no further merit.

Move along, Yurt, nothing to see here.

^^ typical jake meltdown

can't actually discuss or debate

yawn

Forum List

Back