Griner to be sent to a Russian penal colony

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Penal colony?

That has to be one of the worst fates for a lesbian.

Penal colony?

Make her work at a condom factory.

Penal colony?

I don't know her sexual preference, but it would have been better for her, if she had left the drugs at home. Penalties in foreign countries for drugs can be quite harsh. It looks like she chose poorly.

Make her work at a condom factory.
If you truly value human life, this is no joke. To lose that many years of your young healthy prime of your life. I hope if/when she gets out she gets really rich and famous and gets lots of pussy.

This is why I stay in America. Who knows if the citizen, cops, judges where you are like Americans. I feel like an African American in America when I travel abroad.

Maybe they will draft her into the Russian Army and send her to Ukraine.

Europe is a cesspool. No American should go there for any amount of money.

Depends on where you go. Many small towns in southern France are okay, for instance, and many French are proud of their resistance to Nazis and like Americans who aren't too stupid and arrogant; they will thnk you're from Paris at first if you are.

If you truly value human life, this is no joke. To lose that many years of your young healthy prime of your life. I hope if/when she gets out she gets really rich and famous and gets lots of pussy.

This is why I stay in America. Who knows if the citizen, cops, judges where you are like Americans. I feel like an African American in America when I travel abroad.
:boo_hoo14:

So she should get away with a crime in a foreign country because you agree with her ideologically. :laughing0301:

She will be fine....Just look at all those smiling faces.

Political_prisoners_in_Kengir-CROP.jpg

Penal colony?

Thank God someone sane in the Russian government declined Joe Biden's offer to free a notorious Russian arms dealer in exchange for this loser.

Forum List

Back