Greg hardy tweets, "Innocent until proven guilty..."

He is innocent until proven guilty. Didn't he apologize to tweeter follower for his past actions? Why is he apologizing if he did nothing?

The guy is about as low as an athlete can go...while raking up the millions.

for all the crap about the NFL worrying about the PSI of footballs, these disgusting athletes are a bigger problem. They get away with it because of their talent. the lack of accountability is amazing. The fact he has no remorse mars him as a sick human.

for all the crap about the NFL worrying about the PSI of footballs, these disgusting athletes are a bigger problem. They get away with it because of their talent. the lack of accountability is amazing. The fact he has no remorse mars him as a sick human.

He has no talent which is why we lost all the games he played in so he is USELESS to me

He has no talent which is why we lost all the games he played in so he is USELESS to me

Jerry says he is a team "leader." Jerry loves him.

Jerry says he is a team "leader." Jerry loves him.

He has done nothing in the last 3 games we needed to win so fuck him

Forum List

Back