Greg Gutfeld: We Are Headed for Civil War

So dont buy into it all

Realize the sorts pushing for us to be at each other's throats simply want to divert from being the target

~S~

It was all constructive criticism..
Sure. The Steele Dossier was constructive criticism.

Sure. The Steele Dossier was constructive criticism.

No, that was a red herring, a MacGuffin...

Lol, more right wing fear mongering and horse shit. What city has been destroyed? None. Ya get caught breaking the law in the city you go to jail just like any where else. STFU with that bullshit ya retard.

good size chunks of Minneapolis, Kenosha, Furgesun, SF, LA….need we go on? Inside 8 mile DET and NSTL are 1/3 of what they once were. Like a war zone. Wild empty lots full of garbage, rats. Burned out buildings. Most big cities have no go zones for non-blacks or Mexican no go zones.

you really are un-informed. Maybe you should not post on this topic?

They're becoming more feral by the day.

If there is some kind of violence, the blood will be on the hands of people like Hannity, Levin, Carlson, and Limbaugh's corpse.

Bookmarked for when Trump wins and your people burn the cities

They're becoming more feral by the day.

If there is some kind of violence, the blood will be on the hands of people like Hannity, Levin, Carlson, and Limbaugh's corpse.
If you send federal agents with guns to arrest Americans because they voted for trump dont be surprised if violence ensues

But I think you hope that will happen

Talking about the crime wave and the fact that criminals are allowed to destroy cities, and are never prosecuted, Gutfeld says the only recourse is war. He compares it to slavery in that, while it is a great evil, one side has too much to lose in admitting that. They will not, and cannot, admit it. And so the fix is not at the ballot box.

I have been saying this for some time. It's not something I want, but inevitable. You cannot share a nation with people who think looting, robbing, and pillaging is justifiable.

(For the onslaught of "OMG looting is not like slavery", no it's not. But it is destructive and people have lost lives to it. One side shrugs or even actively promotes it, and will not change course. THAT is the comparison, not "How evil is looting compared to slavery?".)

Probably

Well
M9re than likely
well
Shit we're fucked

Yep

2hwhhshjsjsjs.jpg

Talking about the crime wave and the fact that criminals are allowed to destroy cities, and are never prosecuted, Gutfeld says the only recourse is war. He compares it to slavery in that, while it is a great evil, one side has too much to lose in admitting that. They will not, and cannot, admit it. And so the fix is not at the ballot box.

I have been saying this for some time. It's not something I want, but inevitable. You cannot share a nation with people who think looting, robbing, and pillaging is justifiable.

(For the onslaught of "OMG looting is not like slavery", no it's not. But it is destructive and people have lost lives to it. One side shrugs or even actively promotes it, and will not change course. THAT is the comparison, not "How evil is looting compared to slavery?".)

isn't it illegal to call for actual war/violence/civil war?! :p

good size chunks of Minneapolis, Kenosha, Furgesun, SF, LA….need we go on? Inside 8 mile DET and NSTL are 1/3 of what they once were. Like a war zone. Wild empty lots full of garbage, rats. Burned out buildings. Most big cities have no go zones for non-blacks or Mexican no go zones.

you really are un-informed. Maybe you should not post on this topic?
Lol, they are all still on the maps ya fucking retard. Empty and old buildings yes they exist. It's called the rise and decline of a neighborhood. Naturally occurring economic cycle. Of course a retarded right wing ass hat never studies economics do they. The same thing happens in small towns ass wipe. You can also drive around big cities and find neighborhoods with house 1000 times wealthier than the inbred hillbilly trash Town you come from. You can also go down town in big cities and find sky scapers worth hundreds of millions if not billions as apposed to the small decaying brick buildings found in your inbred hillbilly town you are from. Now on to the whole jail thing.show me me an empty jail in a big city ya fucking ass clown fucking retard.

I had you on ignore once, seems like a good idea again. Just because you talk a lot and contribute next to nothing, thought wise.
Next to nothing on the negative side. That bed wetter reduces the quality of posts it responds too.

I only see a civil war if the dollar collapses, which is plausible. In fact it seems like a goal for the globalists. Not sure why they want their minions exterminated by their opponents though, unless they're just a resource and they want to manipulate as much hate and rage as possible so that a real good purge takes place.

Forum List

Back