Greetings

baseline400

Rookie
Jul 25, 2009
I am on the search for a place to have a rational discussion. I hope this might be a good place to start. I have visted other places and have been disappointed. Apparently I ask too pointed questions. How is one to learn if some feel defensive and start using foul language? But I hope to a good experience here.

Last edited:
I am on the search for a place to have a rational discussion. I hope this might be a good place to start. I have visted other places and have been disappointed. Apparently I ask too pointed questions. How is one to learn if some feel defensive and start using foul language? But I hope to a good experience here.

I use foul language, but it's not defensive. It's how I roll. :cool:
:welcome:

-Joe

-Joe

How you roll or how you troll?

Inquiring minds want to know.

-Joe

How you roll or how you troll?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Well, an inquiring mind is a terrible thing to waste!

In the humble opinion of this average Joe, I do not troll. This being America however, every inquiring troll has a perfect right to their own humble opinion.

America Rocks!

-Joe

I can't be foul here???? Sometimes foul is the ONLY way to go.

(sniff), I'll miss being foul.......

Political passions are running wild everywhere, so you won't find this board any different in tone. As for language, you'll find it offensive sometimes and other times not. Again, goes with the territory.

Browse around the non-political boards and get to know the variety of personalities, which sometimes are kinder and gentler than you'll find them to be in the political forums. (I should take my own advice...:lol:)

Forum List

Back